Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

White, older American males. What's in it for Filipinas?

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Banano » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Taco wrote:I was at the Immigration office(in PI) today and saw a 60 yr old Dutch guy with a Filipina wife that was in her early twenties, she was cute too. They had a son that was about 3 yrs old. If you play your cards right you can marry women here that are better looking than what most college freshman are dating in America.

wow, this Dutch guy could be 20 years older than her dad and mum.
would you want your daughter to marry guy 20 years older than yourself?
I bet these women dont have any selection criteria, anything goes as long as you are white (have money)

so what is the thrill in getting filipinas?can they validate your manhood or you still feel miserable
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby green1976 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Banano wrote:
Taco wrote:I was at the Immigration office(in PI) today and saw a 60 yr old Dutch guy with a Filipina wife that was in her early twenties, she was cute too. They had a son that was about 3 yrs old. If you play your cards right you can marry women here that are better looking than what most college freshman are dating in America.

I bet these women dont have any selection criteria, anything goes as long as you are white (have money)

so what is the thrill in getting filipinas?can they validate your manhood or you still feel miserable

Yes,that's life.
What this grandpa would do at home?
Lingering in front of his TV and if his hormones are still functionning,paying a western hooker 200 euros per hour for being treated like a dog?
Why bother to ask something who don't exist?
Woman are woman,man are man.

It's natural for females to search financial security.
We see rich countries where women are financially secure by themselves and are more picky than poor countries.
That means it's in their nature to look for assets..they will have others qualities to seek but the social status is very important.

I don't blame these old guys going to SEA using their money for it.
I feel more like one of them even if i'm not a 60's.

I don't buy the only money in SEA versus the no money or free ride in rich lands.

Almost no ladies here in Paris would date or make a "serious relationship" with a man who is unemployed and broken financially.

He could be a genius,an incredibly handsome man,but i don't see how he will escape the neccessary prerequisite to date her.
Exception exist and it's called exception because they are not the rule.

Talking of Thailand,i will say that at the end it will cost less than in France for me.
I don't need to bother to play and try to be somebody who i cannot be.
I don't have the money for it here, and as a supreme rule i don't want to alienate myself for it in France.
It's far easier to travel in SEA even if i'm see as a walking ATM.

Those guys who choose or are happy in their homeland and find their way dating back home,good for them,it's up to their life and they don't feel the need to travel around the world for it.

I had relationship in Thailand where money was a factor but not the primordial one.
I consider this to be really not common as a white man.

These girls where quit average in the look department,very rarely a stunner in Thailand would waste her time with a foreigner if not for the money.
They would take a Thai man always.

Does it had made me digusted,jaded of Thailand?
Yes to some point i have to say i got to fall from where i was.

Does it make me want to erase this and decide to date back home,hoping to have a family here and something like?
Not at all,i still prefer to go to Thailand and accept the rule what they are.

Call me desabused about women,i don't have any dream about men women relationship.
And they are no point to have dreams..if not for this we won't be here.

I just despise how things got so unnatural,so unbalanced in Western countries where women get the upper hand for almost everything.

They are no f***ing paradise where as a man you can go,date what you want,f**k for free,choose at will,find women who are not after financial security and so on...
green1976
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:29 am

green1976 wrote:
Banano wrote:

Call me desabused about women,i don't have any dream about men women relationship.
And they are no point to have dreams..if not for this we won't be here.

I just despise how things got so unnatural,so unbalanced in Western countries where women get the upper hand for almost everything.

They are no f***ing paradise where as a man you can go,date what you want,f**k for free,choose at will,find women who are not after financial security and so on...

Before I moved to the Philippines and married my wife last year I was very jaded myself, I hadn't dated in 10 years. Its the only logical response you can have if you've had as many bad experiences with women as I've had. There are definately some bad apples in the Philippines but if you know how to identify them the risk to you is very low. Most of the women here remain virgins until their married and they honestly believe foreign men make the best husbands(in terms of loyalty) and I agree with them. The women here want to make babies with you and stay with you just as much as they want your money.

I forgot to tell you, after I saw the old guy with his hot filipina I went to the mall and I had two filipinas half my age flirting with me as I standing in line to pay for my groceries. Happens to me constantly, after about 6 months I started to get used to it.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself