Hi, nice site. New here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hi, nice site. New here

Post by Moretorque »

Hi, this site is very interesting and informative, I live in the USA and have just watched it turn into a total Social Engineered cluster screw the last 25 years and the herd be to dumb for the most part to figure out what has happened.

America is going going gone and should have collasped long ago.

From what I have been reading here some people have better lives moving elsewhere and I think that is great.

Thanks for any help from you all on trying to get a handle on the world.

Nice meeting you!
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Welcome aboard! Hope you find it useful. What got you on this site by the way?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I just ran into it surfing and realized it was real good in about 5 minutes, no denial AWAKE people. nice meeting you ZAC B
Time to Hide!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Nice to meet you too. So are you new to traveling abroad, or not so much?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I am new, I have never been out of the USA but to Hawaii and I consider it out of the country because after I researched how it became a state I realized it really wasn't a state by law.

Those poor people, after you study the real hidden history of the world you soon realize the western invaders are crap!
Time to Hide!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Yeah, it was kind of sad. tsk tsk, Us sticking it's nose where it does not belong. I have been to Canada two times on a camping trip each time. Beautiful place. Have you thought much about expatriating due to all the crap that is going on? I don't know your political persuasion, but being libertarian myself, I am kind of peeved off and want to Shrug (Atlas Shrug). If you are up for that, check out Numbeo and freedom of existence metaindex on freedom for some good info. :D
abcdavid01
Experienced Poster

Post by abcdavid01 »

Hey man. Always good to have new members, especially informed ones.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zacb wrote:Yeah, it was kind of sad. tsk tsk, Us sticking it's nose where it does not belong. I have been to Canada two times on a camping trip each time. Beautiful place. Have you thought much about expatriating due to all the crap that is going on? I don't know your political persuasion, but being libertarian myself, I am kind of peeved off and want to Shrug (Atlas Shrug). If you are up for that, check out Numbeo and freedom of existence metaindex on freedom for some good info. :D
I would consider leaving for sure, I new something was up here long ago so I never married and have no children. I am in the process of watching my family tree die and do not like it but with a 6th mass extinction going on it may be for the best!

I went to a young American libertarian meeting the other day and one of our new Congress men came in to speak and I was not impressed. People cannot seem to figure out that there is a hidden creditor running the whole show, the deflection system the powers that be setup works well on most idiots.
Time to Hide!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Yeah. I get what you mean. Even some of the liberty candidates and organizations are questionable. Rand seems kind of iffy, although I may vote for him, Johnson at first seemed shady compared to RP, although I voted for him. I hope the judge runs, I think he is upright. Jon Huntsman seems like the most rational of them, and I might end up with him, since he seems like the most mentally stable of the GOP (no offense, just the facts). I wonder where Jon stands in relation to the ptb.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Welcome Mortorque. Always great to see a new aware member here.

What did you type in Google to find this site?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Bang skank whores, just kidding I do not remember.
Time to Hide!