Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Freethinking Asian male from Australia

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Freethinking Asian male from Australia

Postby Richardrli » Fri May 17, 2013 7:30 am

Hello to everyone. I've been following this website and forum for about two months and have found it really interesting and informative. Winston is defintely an intelligent and colourful character. I'm interested in the negative aspects of Asian culture (as Winston's articles so correctly illustrates) and also the paranormal and conspiracy theories surrounding many historical events. I understand a large portion of this site is dedicated to dating and seeking female companions but that is not my primary interest here, although I will contribute to many discussions because I have lots of say :D . I look forward to participating in discussions here.
Richardrli
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 7:52 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia







Postby odbo » Fri May 17, 2013 8:19 am

It would be nice to get some INTELLIGENT Asian-Anglo men in here for a change. Maybe they could explain why most now have a vendetta against White men. I'm sick of it and want to know the source.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby xiongmao » Fri May 17, 2013 9:56 am

Welcome. Well if you want to see the negative aspects of Asian culture, just go live in China for a while, like I'm doing now.

There are so many jerks here I'm sure I'll eventually get deported for ramming my fist down someone's throat.

But there are plenty of things I find stupid. Like spitting. Or lack of regard for anyone else. Or just the general work, work, work thing in Asia. The stupid idiots here work 24/7 then they're virtually dead at 55. The thing is that productivity is no higher than it is in Europe or the USA. Most people I see "working" here are sat on their asses.

I don't know why there would be a vendetta against white men. We're not really stealing their women. I've seen so few white guys with Chinese gf's.

Well anyway, keep the discussions coming.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby xiongmao » Fri May 17, 2013 10:09 am

P.S. And as for the stupidity of Chinese drivers, yeah I've now seen >>>13<<< car accidents in China. That could be more than I've ever seen in England!!! Yesterday a guy overtook our bus on a blind corner. I was mentally willing the stupid f***er to crash into a tree or something.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2540
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:09 pm
Location: London

Postby odbo » Fri May 17, 2013 10:20 am

xiongmao wrote:I don't know why there would be a vendetta against white men. We're not really stealing their women. I've seen so few white guys with Chinese gf's.

Well anyway, keep the discussions coming.

Ahh that's rich, considering most of your posts on here have been about how much and how effortlessly you're getting laid there. You're not doing relations any favors. I already warned you guys in China have it tough and are reading your posts. Image if you were a man in England, sex-less, stuck in a dead end job with long hours, and without a hope in hell of getting married because of your lack of money/opportunity. How would you feel if you came across a forum where Chinese males of questionable moral fiber were coming over, disregarding the unwritten rules of the conservative society, and gloating about how easy British slags were and how effortless making good money teaching Chinese was..

But I wasn't talking about Asian guys in their home country being bitter about foreigners taking their women. I was referring to how Asian-American guys unfairly view their White peers.
odbo
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2171
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Postby Rock » Fri May 17, 2013 10:51 am

odbo wrote:
xiongmao wrote:I don't know why there would be a vendetta against white men. We're not really stealing their women. I've seen so few white guys with Chinese gf's.

Well anyway, keep the discussions coming.

Ahh that's rich, considering most of your posts on here have been about how much and how effortlessly you're getting laid there. You're not doing relations any favors. I already warned you guys in China have it tough and are reading your posts. Image if you were a man in England, sex-less, stuck in a dead end job with long hours, and without a hope in hell of getting married because of your lack of money/opportunity. How would you feel if you came across a forum where Chinese males of questionable moral fiber were coming over, disregarding the unwritten rules of the conservative society, and gloating about how easy British slags were and how effortless making good money teaching Chinese was..

But I wasn't talking about Asian guys in their home country being bitter about foreigners taking their women. I was referring to how Asian-American guys unfairly view their White peers.


Just imagine yourself as a regular Asian American male in an all American high school. Your classmates buy into all the race stereotypes. So girls, including perhaps your Asian American sisters, are not attracted to you sexually but fall for your white, black, and Latino classmates. Guys just mock you, bully you, or at best, ignore you just like the girls. Even if you do pretty well at some sport, there's a high chance you won't be taken seriously but rather be the butt of all kinds of silly jokes. If you grew up, wouldn't you be pissed too? Wouldn't you look for someone or something to blame? This dynamic is what creates characters like Winston too lol.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Postby zboy1 » Fri May 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Rock wrote:
odbo wrote:
xiongmao wrote:I don't know why there would be a vendetta against white men. We're not really stealing their women. I've seen so few white guys with Chinese gf's.

Well anyway, keep the discussions coming.

Ahh that's rich, considering most of your posts on here have been about how much and how effortlessly you're getting laid there. You're not doing relations any favors. I already warned you guys in China have it tough and are reading your posts. Image if you were a man in England, sex-less, stuck in a dead end job with long hours, and without a hope in hell of getting married because of your lack of money/opportunity. How would you feel if you came across a forum where Chinese males of questionable moral fiber were coming over, disregarding the unwritten rules of the conservative society, and gloating about how easy British slags were and how effortless making good money teaching Chinese was..

But I wasn't talking about Asian guys in their home country being bitter about foreigners taking their women. I was referring to how Asian-American guys unfairly view their White peers.


Just imagine yourself as a regular Asian American male in an all American high school. Your classmates buy into all the race stereotypes. So girls, including perhaps your Asian American sisters, are not attracted to you sexually but fall for your white, black, and Latino classmates. Guys just mock you, bully you, or at best, ignore you just like the girls. Even if you do pretty well at some sport, there's a high chance you won't be taken seriously but rather be the butt of all kinds of silly jokes. If you grew up, wouldn't you be pissed too? Wouldn't you look for someone or something to blame? This dynamic is what creates characters like Winston too lol.


Wow Rock, good post. You must have had some Asian male friends growing up? But there are many Asian males breaking the stereotypes you just mentioned; not every Asian male fits the above profile, for example, my friend in H.S. was Korean American and the member of the football team: he was popular and had a sexy Hispanic chick as a girlfriend. So not all Asian men are wimpy like Winston, LOL!!!!!!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4444
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest