New guy here from Canada.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

New guy here from Canada.

Post by KeepinItForeign »

My name is Dave,I just discovered this site through google(obviously :P)after reading countless sites on the problem of western women and western society in general.I always had a problem with it,even as a kid.I was rebellious and always took a stand against the school system,legal and just overall the way of life here in Canada.What really stood out for me though was the dating scene.Because women are important to us men.After countless failures in relatiionships and dates,I started to realize how messed up canadian women truly are.They are stuck up,rude,won't talk to you,independent career women, and members of the feminazi party.I have not had a date in about 3 years.It's terrible out here and it only looks like it's getting worse.I'm 28 years old and I'm not going to wait another 10 years to finally find someone.I have decided to go foreign.But where to start?
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Welcome to HA, Dave.

If there's someplace you dream of, take a nice long trip if you can. Like the old song says, yagotta shop around.

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome. Have a read through all the trip reports. I'm in China. It's great here but Chinese ladies are kind of demanding in their wants and aspirations. On the other hand they have no cellulite, and the population is so vast it's very easy to get a date.

Don't get too hung up about the feminist stuff though. Women anywhere are generally a pain in the ass at times, so just make sure you find one who is so awesome that you can put up with the annoying stuff.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello KeepinItForeign, glad you found our forum. Your young, your only 28, it's good that you realized at a young age that foreign women make better relationship material than anglo-women.

You can read what other guys have to say about the various countries they have traveled to and how they perceived the women to be in the trip report section of the forum.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Welcome! You can start by reading other guys' experiences here. Then you can treat all Western women the way they treat men -don't hold doors open, don't be polite, etc. This is what I do and I found I don't feel a victim anymore. Then you can start joining foreign dating sites and see who you meet...
wanderlust
Freshman Poster

Post by wanderlust »

Roughly which part of Canada are you in? I'm curious about what it's like up there. Are the women there different from one region to the next?
Globus
Freshman Poster

Re: New guy here from Canada.

Post by Globus »

KeepinItForeign wrote:My name is Dave,I just discovered this site through google(obviously :P)after reading countless sites on the problem of western women and western society in general.I always had a problem with it,even as a kid.I was rebellious and always took a stand against the school system,legal and just overall the way of life here in Canada.What really stood out for me though was the dating scene.Because women are important to us men.After countless failures in relatiionships and dates,I started to realize how messed up canadian women truly are.They are stuck up,rude,won't talk to you,independent career women, and members of the feminazi party.I have not had a date in about 3 years.It's terrible out here and it only looks like it's getting worse.I'm 28 years old and I'm not going to wait another 10 years to finally find someone.I have decided to go foreign.But where to start?
Welcome to Happier Abroad Dave. I live in Canada too, in Ontario close to Toronto, and everything you said about Canada is spot on. This country is simply a frozen hellhole. I am almost 20 years old and recently finished my first year in University and I can't wait to get out of this country. I don't like the schooling system here either but I had no other option but to deal with it. I also hate the lifestyle here too. Everything revolves around career, jobs, money, buying, taking some online courses. Like you said Canadian women are messed up in the head and that is why dating here is impossible. I have never had a girlfriend or a date before. And I never had any girls talk to me or show interest in me. But its not just the women and the dating scene in Canada that sucks. Almost everything in this country sucks. My parents and I immigrated here when I was 12 years old from Eastern Europe so I know how much Canada sucks. Here are my reasons why Canada sucks:

1. Terrible women. Like you mentioned the women here are messed up beyond repair. They are materialistic, bitchy, unfeminine, dress bad, very ugly, fat, stupid, cultureless, independent, only care about money and career, hate men, consider any male that shows interest in them to be a creep or a rapist, constantly glued to their smartphones texting, unapproachable, and the list goes on.

2. Horrible weather. The winter lasts too long its freezing cold, too much snow, icy. In the summer its too hot and humid.

3. Horrible food. The food here is genetically modified and unhealthy. There is no quality food in Canada. Almost all the food in Canada is junk food. Thankfully my mom still cooks traditional food from my country so I dont have to eat the garbage Canadian food.

4. Can't go anywhere without a car. Canadian cities are not designed with the pedestrian in mind. They are designed for cars. So basically not having a car in Canada is the equivalent to not having legs.

5. No culture. Canada might be the most cultureless and fragmented country in the world. There is no Canadian culture. Everyone here identifies with their ancestors country of origin. Also because there are many different cultures and races living here, everything in Canada is segregated. Canada likes to pride itself in that it is multicultural but the simple reality is that multiculturalism has never and will never work. European countries such as the UK and Germany have already stated that multiculturalism is a failure so why does Canada still carry on with multiculturalism? Oh that's right. Canadian women are frigid bitches that dont want to reproduce so the government lets in 250 000 newcomers (mainly from Asia) each year so that the population doesnt decrease, and also because the Canadian population in general is unhealthy because there are too many old people, drug addicts, fat people, alcoholics, people hooked on prescribed medication, and the list goes on.

6. Excessive immigration. As I mentioned above Canada lets in 250 000 immigrants each year mainly from Asia. This is ridiculous, and many immigrants come here mainly for the money and because they fall for false job promises. Instead on focusing on improving the quality of life of people that already live in Canada, the corrupt Canadian government wants cheap labor so that is why it needs those immigrants. Because of excessive immigration the demographics of Canada are rapidly changing and because of that Canada is a very unstable society and that will lead to a lot of social problems in the future.

7. Feminist men hating culture. Men are hated in Canada simple as that. In other countries men have all the power. In Canada its the opposite and women have all the power because the government and police are on their side. If you as a man want to get a date in Canada tough luck. You have to have muscles and six pack abs, make over $100 000 , all the while those ugly Canadian bitches dress bad and are very ugly and on top of that have nasty attitudes.

8. Canada is a very boring country. There is almost nothing interesting to do and see in Canada. Cities all look the same and its houses everywhere and malls, and on top of that there is a lot of traffic.

These are all the reasons on why Canada sucks. I can think of many more reasons but that's it for today. Canada has a very bad looking future and it would be a good idea to plan your escape as soon as possible. Here is what I think will happen to Canada in the future. Quebec would soon separate and become its own country. The west (mainly BC) would become a Chinese colony since its over 30% Chinese and increasing. Once too many immigrants come to Canada they will all want Canada to resemble their own countries of origin. So expect a lot of racism and violence here as the different immigrant groups fight each other for domination and territory. And since Canada is economically dependent on America, once America falls apart Canada will quickly follow.
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

Globus wrote:
KeepinItForeign wrote:My name is Dave,I just discovered this site through google(obviously :P)after reading countless sites on the problem of western women and western society in general.I always had a problem with it,even as a kid.I was rebellious and always took a stand against the school system,legal and just overall the way of life here in Canada.What really stood out for me though was the dating scene.Because women are important to us men.After countless failures in relatiionships and dates,I started to realize how messed up canadian women truly are.They are stuck up,rude,won't talk to you,independent career women, and members of the feminazi party.I have not had a date in about 3 years.It's terrible out here and it only looks like it's getting worse.I'm 28 years old and I'm not going to wait another 10 years to finally find someone.I have decided to go foreign.But where to start?
Welcome to Happier Abroad Dave. I live in Canada too, in Ontario close to Toronto, and everything you said about Canada is spot on. This country is simply a frozen hellhole. I am almost 20 years old and recently finished my first year in University and I can't wait to get out of this country. I don't like the schooling system here either but I had no other option but to deal with it. I also hate the lifestyle here too. Everything revolves around career, jobs, money, buying, taking some online courses. Like you said Canadian women are messed up in the head and that is why dating here is impossible. I have never had a girlfriend or a date before. And I never had any girls talk to me or show interest in me. But its not just the women and the dating scene in Canada that sucks. Almost everything in this country sucks. My parents and I immigrated here when I was 12 years old from Eastern Europe so I know how much Canada sucks. Here are my reasons why Canada sucks:

1. Terrible women. Like you mentioned the women here are messed up beyond repair. They are materialistic, bitchy, unfeminine, dress bad, very ugly, fat, stupid, cultureless, independent, only care about money and career, hate men, consider any male that shows interest in them to be a creep or a rapist, constantly glued to their smartphones texting, unapproachable, and the list goes on.

2. Horrible weather. The winter lasts too long its freezing cold, too much snow, icy. In the summer its too hot and humid.

3. Horrible food. The food here is genetically modified and unhealthy. There is no quality food in Canada. Almost all the food in Canada is junk food. Thankfully my mom still cooks traditional food from my country so I dont have to eat the garbage Canadian food.

4. Can't go anywhere without a car. Canadian cities are not designed with the pedestrian in mind. They are designed for cars. So basically not having a car in Canada is the equivalent to not having legs.

5. No culture. Canada might be the most cultureless and fragmented country in the world. There is no Canadian culture. Everyone here identifies with their ancestors country of origin. Also because there are many different cultures and races living here, everything in Canada is segregated. Canada likes to pride itself in that it is multicultural but the simple reality is that multiculturalism has never and will never work. European countries such as the UK and Germany have already stated that multiculturalism is a failure so why does Canada still carry on with multiculturalism? Oh that's right. Canadian women are frigid bitches that dont want to reproduce so the government lets in 250 000 newcomers (mainly from Asia) each year so that the population doesnt decrease, and also because the Canadian population in general is unhealthy because there are too many old people, drug addicts, fat people, alcoholics, people hooked on prescribed medication, and the list goes on.

6. Excessive immigration. As I mentioned above Canada lets in 250 000 immigrants each year mainly from Asia. This is ridiculous, and many immigrants come here mainly for the money and because they fall for false job promises. Instead on focusing on improving the quality of life of people that already live in Canada, the corrupt Canadian government wants cheap labor so that is why it needs those immigrants. Because of excessive immigration the demographics of Canada are rapidly changing and because of that Canada is a very unstable society and that will lead to a lot of social problems in the future.

7. Feminist men hating culture. Men are hated in Canada simple as that. In other countries men have all the power. In Canada its the opposite and women have all the power because the government and police are on their side. If you as a man want to get a date in Canada tough luck. You have to have muscles and six pack abs, make over $100 000 , all the while those ugly Canadian bitches dress bad and are very ugly and on top of that have nasty attitudes.

8. Canada is a very boring country. There is almost nothing interesting to do and see in Canada. Cities all look the same and its houses everywhere and malls, and on top of that there is a lot of traffic.

These are all the reasons on why Canada sucks. I can think of many more reasons but that's it for today. Canada has a very bad looking future and it would be a good idea to plan your escape as soon as possible. Here is what I think will happen to Canada in the future. Quebec would soon separate and become its own country. The west (mainly BC) would become a Chinese colony since its over 30% Chinese and increasing. Once too many immigrants come to Canada they will all want Canada to resemble their own countries of origin. So expect a lot of racism and violence here as the different immigrant groups fight each other for domination and territory. And since Canada is economically dependent on America, once America falls apart Canada will quickly follow.
Wow,you nailed it man,spot on!This country is falling apart you are right about that.In the end it's all boils down to the elites' eugenics program.They put flouride,chlorine etc in the water,which emasculates men.They put women over the men,so they get all the power in the court system and strip every shred of manhood out of the men.They are cold ass bitches who won't even give you a second look,even if you have a nice car and make some money.I have to say eugenics is working really good in this country.The elites have done a good job.
Ontop of that,they are shipping all the jobs overseas and job agencies are taking over...sounds like an engineered collapse to me.This country is finished.I'm planning on moving sometimes very soon in the future.
If you go platinum, its got nothing to do with luck, it just means that a million people are stupid as f**k.-Immortal Technique
KeepinItForeign
Freshman Poster

wanderlust wrote:Roughly which part of Canada are you in? I'm curious about what it's like up there. Are the women there different from one region to the next?
I live in Ontario,near Toronto.This is America 2.0,its the same shit different asshole.I only been to Quebec and Ontario,but from what I heard,you'll find the same b.s. in all the provinces.
Globus
Freshman Poster

Post by Globus »

KeepinItForeign wrote:
Globus wrote:

Wow,you nailed it man,spot on!This country is falling apart you are right about that.In the end it's all boils down to the elites' eugenics program.They put flouride,chlorine etc in the water,which emasculates men.They put women over the men,so they get all the power in the court system and strip every shred of manhood out of the men.They are cold a** bitches who won't even give you a second look,even if you have a nice car and make some money.I have to say eugenics is working really good in this country.The elites have done a good job.
Ontop of that,they are shipping all the jobs overseas and job agencies are taking over...sounds like an engineered collapse to me.This country is finished.I'm planning on moving sometimes very soon in the future.
Yeah Canada as a country is pretty much finished. I am not even sure if you can call Canada a country anymore since it doesn't even have a culture and there are so many different races and nationalities that dislike each other living in the same place. Like you said Canada is America version 2.0 but with a much colder weather, much higher taxes, and less guns. Another thing that sucks about Canada is that the taxes are ridiculously high for no good reason. You can say that you get free education with the high taxes but only until you get to University. Once in University you are on your own. It is very expensive and many students once they graduate will have a lot of debt. Combine this with the fact that there are no jobs in Canada anymore and you get a lot of problems. Despite the fact that there are no jobs in Canada now, the corrupt Canadian government still imports 250 000 immigrants each year making it even harder to get a job. The Canadian government is screwing over both the immigrants and the Canadians themselves. Another thing is that Canada always gets ranked as one of the best countries in the world to live in. Yeah right. Most overrated country in the entire world. There was a website called notcanada.com but it was shut down. It was basically people exposing the scam Canada really is.
researching101
Freshman Poster

Post by researching101 »

Hi...new to the forum after google'ing international chatting and dating. I haven't had time or resources to blog online until now, so I'm taking full advantage. Anyway, blogging from the states but in a part of the states that doesn't always feel like your living in the states. I just hope that doesn't change, but realistically I feel it will in time. It's the nature of the beast. I simply cannot acclimate to the culture as you described in your post with exception of excessive immigration. I do believe in making sure to employ citizens first, but I believe the immigrants become unknowing scapegoats for everything because they are immigrants. That's not right. Also, it is quite the same in the U.S. except if you posted from the U.S. you would probably receive some very offensive responses from the U.S. because I believe they take things entirely too personally and then they begin to bully people. So, I do not feel free to even state that moving abroad is something for me. I might get lynched or something or deported even though I am a citizen. My username is researching101 because that is what I am doing. Like I stated, so far I am happy in my current locale, but that may change. One never knows. Many times I notice people's behaviours resembling what I do not like or want to be like.....but these people are visiting or new arrivals and not originally from here. But, this population is increasing unfortunately. I AM in a relationship, but many times he behaves in the same way I do not like and why I was, in the past, miserable with my range of choices or who I was with. Seriously, it's like the men were factory made.....with the exact script they were following. I am NOT a feminist and do like traditional men but not chauvinistic men. There is quite a difference. BTW, I am mixed racially and was originally born abroad but raised in the U.S. majority of life but still not acclimated. Also, I would like to say without this being taken inaccurately or diverting the main subject of the blog, that it seems like the U.S. and Canada are obsessed with keeping it racially "white." If you do not behave, talk, walk, respond, think, dress, eat, etc "white," then you are in trouble. Goodluck having a normal life, not being bullied, and allowed to acclimate as oneself...instead of a carbon copy of another who has obviously more power than you. So, can someone tell me, as I have not stayed current in the past 8 years, what the status of this situation is abroad?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

researching101 wrote:Hi...new to the forum after google'ing international chatting and dating. I haven't had time or resources to blog online until now, so I'm taking full advantage. Anyway, blogging from the states but in a part of the states that doesn't always feel like your living in the states. I just hope that doesn't change, but realistically I feel it will in time. It's the nature of the beast. I simply cannot acclimate to the culture as you described in your post with exception of excessive immigration. I do believe in making sure to employ citizens first, but I believe the immigrants become unknowing scapegoats for everything because they are immigrants. That's not right. Also, it is quite the same in the U.S. except if you posted from the U.S. you would probably receive some very offensive responses from the U.S. because I believe they take things entirely too personally and then they begin to bully people. So, I do not feel free to even state that moving abroad is something for me. I might get lynched or something or deported even though I am a citizen. My username is researching101 because that is what I am doing. Like I stated, so far I am happy in my current locale, but that may change. One never knows. Many times I notice people's behaviours resembling what I do not like or want to be like.....but these people are visiting or new arrivals and not originally from here. But, this population is increasing unfortunately. I AM in a relationship, but many times he behaves in the same way I do not like and why I was, in the past, miserable with my range of choices or who I was with. Seriously, it's like the men were factory made.....with the exact script they were following. I am NOT a feminist and do like traditional men but not chauvinistic men. There is quite a difference. BTW, I am mixed racially and was originally born abroad but raised in the U.S. majority of life but still not acclimated. Also, I would like to say without this being taken inaccurately or diverting the main subject of the blog, that it seems like the U.S. and Canada are obsessed with keeping it racially "white." If you do not behave, talk, walk, respond, think, dress, eat, etc "white," then you are in trouble. Goodluck having a normal life, not being bullied, and allowed to acclimate as oneself...instead of a carbon copy of another who has obviously more power than you. So, can someone tell me, as I have not stayed current in the past 8 years, what the status of this situation is abroad?
Can you please break up your posts into paragraphs, please? Thanks.
researching101
Freshman Poster

Post by researching101 »

K! Sure! Paragraphs are cool!

Does anyone have any objective responses for the demographic climate currently in Europe and Asia? Thanks.
researching101
Freshman Poster

Post by researching101 »

No one has travelled thoroughly or may be from another country here?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Researching101 has a bf but is still itchy and chafing, not committed. So DROP HIM already. If she were my sister I would tell her to GTFO of this relationship and go abroad immediately.

As someone non-White she will be more valued in Northern Europe than elsewhere.

She is too "liberated" for Latin America or the Middle East, so forget those parts of the world.

Move to northern Norway or rural Flanders, and enjoy the attention you will receive there.

Good luck.