X-pat Canuck

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
busman7
Freshman Poster

X-pat Canuck

Post by busman7 »

Hopefully I have finally found a forum where I can tell the truth about my Canadian experiences without being banned :?:

After reading about the new ripoff Canadian 10 yr passport with only 36 measely pages for the crazy price of $160, I Googled for a forum of likeminded people & ended up here :)

I'm a retired Ontario Canada school bus O/O who spent a couple yrs traveling 6 mo in Central America searching for a place to retire where it never snows followed by an 11 mo RTW visiting 40 countries.

Have been in El Salvador on/off for 2 1/2 yrs now, bought a house & have a temporary Residence card.

I HATE CANADA with a passion & after the way the CBSA Nazis :twisted: treated me last August, I will NEVER RETURN :!: :!: :!:
"It is better to die standing, than to live on your knees" Che Guevara
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

I hate living in the USA. living in the USA as an average man is hell on earth.

welcome to the forum btw.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
busman7
Freshman Poster

Post by busman7 »

Thanks AA :)
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

We sure do get a lot of Canadians on this forum..And I thought the good ole USA was bad...I guess Canada is just as bad? I actually like Canada a lot more than the USA, except Canadian women are just as bad as American women. But the quality of life, free healthcare, and low-cost tuition for colleges and universities, do make Canada a better place to live than the United States, in my opinion. It's too bad Canada couldn't exterminate all the feminists in the country, and replace them with nice Latin American, Eastern European and African women, LOL!
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

zboy1 wrote:We sure do get a lot of Canadians on this forum..And I thought the good ole USA was bad...I guess Canada is just as bad? I actually like Canada a lot more than the USA, except Canadian women are just as bad as American women. But the quality of life, free healthcare, and low-cost tuition for colleges and universities, do make Canada a better place to live than the United States, in my opinion. It's too bad Canada couldn't exterminate all the feminists in the country, and replace them with nice Latin American, Eastern European and African women, LOL!
everywhere in the anglo world is bad dude. anglos have created a culture that's greedy and hostile to honest hetero men.
A bartender told me this while I was in Guadalajara Mexico:

"If you aren't careful here with the women, you will be married in a week."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMNPv_HXffQ

how I live my life.

how to survive in the US: viewtopic.php?t=19236
busman7
Freshman Poster

Post by busman7 »

zboy1 wrote:We sure do get a lot of Canadians on this forum..And I thought the good ole USA was bad...I guess Canada is just as bad? , free healthcare, and low-cost tuition for colleges and universities, do make Canada a better place to live than the United States, in my opinion.!
Not sure what you consider 'low-cost tuition' but I figured it was high enough.

As to 'free healthcare' ever hear the old saw "You get what you pay for." That's certianly true with Crapanada's health uncare system's quactors that got their licenses out of a Cracker-Jack box!

I know first hand as I'm a victim of the useless POS system, ended up having a stroke because the moronic fool I had for a quack didn't recognize the symptoms :!: :x
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

busman7,
Why do you hate Canada? What's wrong with a 10 year passport for $160? That's not bad at all. What is wrong with the system?

Canada is run a lot more sanely than the US. Have you seen Michael Moore's film "Sicko (2007)"? In it, Canadians say they would not trade their healthcare system for that of the US. No way.

At least in Canada, people don't go bankrupt from medical bills like in the US.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Canadian women are far, far worse than American women. Have you guys seen the University of Toronto Youtube footage of the feminist screaming at the MRA's?

That would be unlikely to happen in the USA even.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

What a hate-filled c**t she is... :shock:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: X-pat Canuck

Post by Taco »

busman7 wrote:
I HATE CANADA with a passion & after the way the CBSA Nazis :twisted: treated me last August, I will NEVER RETURN :!: :!: :!:
You need to stay calm when you talk you to these guys unless you want a cavity search, they have more power than the police do. Just smile when they ask,"Your papers citizen"? Also, don't bring a laptop into Canada if you don't have to.
busman7
Freshman Poster

Post by busman7 »

Winston wrote:busman7,
Why do you hate Canada? What's wrong with a 10 year passport for $160? That's not bad at all. What is wrong with the system?

Canada is run a lot more sanely than the US. Have you seen Michael Moore's film "Sicko (2007)"? In it, Canadians say they would not trade their healthcare system for that of the US. No way.

At least in Canada, people don't go bankrupt from medical bills like in the US.
I shall list my numerous reasons for hating Canada in another post when I have more time.

The 10 year passport only has 36 pages, when they are filled a new one must be purchased for another $160 as extra pages are NOT allowed! Anyone doing any amount of traveling especialy in Asia where full page visas are the norm will fill it up way before 10 yrs!

At least in the US few are maimed or die due to incompetent medical quacks, the good doctors emigrate to the US where they can make a reasonable living, leaving the fools to practise in Canada. Canada has it's share of brainwashed sheeple the same as the US, that are incapable of seeing reality! :(
busman7
Freshman Poster

Re: X-pat Canuck

Post by busman7 »

Taco wrote:
busman7 wrote:
You need to stay calm when you talk you to these guys unless you want a cavity search, they have more power than the police do. Just smile when they ask,"Your papers citizen"? Also, don't bring a laptop into Canada if you don't have to.
Live & learn, actually it's a moot point, as stated "I will NEVER RETURN"!