Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Western Male Living In Thailand Saying Hi

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Western Male Living In Thailand Saying Hi

Postby RichieBoy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:11 pm

Hi Guys, I have been browsing the forum for a while and I can really relate to the topics regarding Western males finding it easier to find a partner abroad, there really are too many Western women who enjoy snubbing guys and are narcissistic these days....I don't know if they have been listening to too much Madonna or what.

Since moving to Thailand I have met a very decent young lady who has a full time job and she studies in college on the weekend. But we often get grins and strange looks from Western people who holiday here, I am in my late 20's and I was always considered good looking, perhaps I could be considered a nerd because I like academic studies/philosphy(Intelligence is not a desirable trait in today's society)

So I'm glad I found this forum because I can rant about stereotypes with like minded people :)
Image
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:01 pm
Location: Thailand

Re: Western Male Living In Thailand Saying Hi

Postby Jester » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:19 pm

RichieBoy wrote:Hi Guys, I have been browsing the forum for a while and I can really relate to the topics regarding Western males finding it easier to find a partner abroad, there really are too many Western women who enjoy snubbing guys and are narcissistic these days....I don't know if they have been listening to too much Madonna or what.

Since moving to Thailand I have met a very decent young lady who has a full time job and she studies in college on the weekend. But we often get grins and strange looks from Western people who holiday here, I am in my late 20's and I was always considered good looking, perhaps I could be considered a nerd because I like academic studies/philosphy(Intelligence is not a desirable trait in today's society)

So I'm glad I found this forum because I can rant about stereotypes with like minded people :)


Welcome, Richie.

What brought you to Thailand? Girls or something else?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby RichieBoy » Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:23 pm

Hi Jester, yes originally it was for girls but I love other cultures and I am learning Thai now... I came for a 2 week vacation and ended up in a relationship with a Thai girl for a year now :)
Image
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:01 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:12 pm

@RichieBoy,

Welcome to the forum, guy. :-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2046
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby RichieBoy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:12 pm

Hi E Irizarry R&B Singer :D
Image
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:01 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby Jester » Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:09 pm

RichieBoy wrote:Hi Jester, yes originally it was for girls but I love other cultures and I am learning Thai now... I came for a 2 week vacation and ended up in a relationship with a Thai girl for a year now :)


Ah yes... first things first.
:wink:

They come for the P but stay for the food and the culture.

OK so now what will you do about money?

Any tips for guys here?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Western Male Living In Thailand Saying Hi

Postby green1976 » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:42 pm

RichieBoy wrote:Hi Guys, I have been browsing the forum for a while and I can really relate to the topics regarding Western males finding it easier to find a partner abroad, there really are too many Western women who enjoy snubbing guys and are narcissistic these days....I don't know if they have been listening to too much Madonna or what.

Since moving to Thailand I have met a very decent young lady who has a full time job and she studies in college on the weekend. But we often get grins and strange looks from Western people who holiday here, I am in my late 20's and I was always considered good looking, perhaps I could be considered a nerd because I like academic studies/philosphy(Intelligence is not a desirable trait in today's society)

So I'm glad I found this forum because I can rant about stereotypes with like minded people :)


Good for you man,that's my goal to expatriate to Thailand or stay atleast half of the year.

I can't stand anymore here the mentality,the female entitlement,and all what's around that.
Sometimes it really makes me sick to have to endure just only the sightseen of these bastards,be it females or males,and knowing what i'm missing at the moment in Thailand.

To cut short the story..i went there the first time in 2007 and i had numerous great encounters p4p or not,friendly,sexual,with nice women.
If without Thailand,i would have been like a bacteria regarding dealing with the opposite sex.
green1976
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:24 pm

Postby RichieBoy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Hi guys, sorry Im late returning to this thread Ive been busy with some stuff.... I regards to money I have investments I'll leave it at that.


Ive seen green1976 around the forum, I know what you mean about the matriachy, I just never liked kissing butt and chasing women just to get a lil bit
Image
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:01 pm
Location: Thailand

Postby kai1275 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello Richie. Sounds like another kindred spirit has come out. I thought you have been here a very long time? Did you post under a different name?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Postby RichieBoy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:07 pm

kai1275 wrote:Hello Richie. Sounds like another kindred spirit has come out. I thought you have been here a very long time? Did you post under a different name?


No Im new mate, I saw the forum come up in Google quite a bit and decided to join recently, great forum
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:01 pm
Location: Thailand


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest