Western Male Living In Thailand Saying Hi

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Western Male Living In Thailand Saying Hi

Post by RichieBoy »

Hi Guys, I have been browsing the forum for a while and I can really relate to the topics regarding Western males finding it easier to find a partner abroad, there really are too many Western women who enjoy snubbing guys and are narcissistic these days....I don't know if they have been listening to too much Madonna or what.

Since moving to Thailand I have met a very decent young lady who has a full time job and she studies in college on the weekend. But we often get grins and strange looks from Western people who holiday here, I am in my late 20's and I was always considered good looking, perhaps I could be considered a nerd because I like academic studies/philosphy(Intelligence is not a desirable trait in today's society)

So I'm glad I found this forum because I can rant about stereotypes with like minded people :)

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Western Male Living In Thailand Saying Hi

Post by Jester »

RichieBoy wrote:Hi Guys, I have been browsing the forum for a while and I can really relate to the topics regarding Western males finding it easier to find a partner abroad, there really are too many Western women who enjoy snubbing guys and are narcissistic these days....I don't know if they have been listening to too much Madonna or what.

Since moving to Thailand I have met a very decent young lady who has a full time job and she studies in college on the weekend. But we often get grins and strange looks from Western people who holiday here, I am in my late 20's and I was always considered good looking, perhaps I could be considered a nerd because I like academic studies/philosphy(Intelligence is not a desirable trait in today's society)

So I'm glad I found this forum because I can rant about stereotypes with like minded people :)
Welcome, Richie.

What brought you to Thailand? Girls or something else?
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

Hi Jester, yes originally it was for girls but I love other cultures and I am learning Thai now... I came for a 2 week vacation and ended up in a relationship with a Thai girl for a year now :)
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

@RichieBoy,

Welcome to the forum, guy. :-)
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

Hi E Irizarry R&B Singer :D
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

RichieBoy wrote:Hi Jester, yes originally it was for girls but I love other cultures and I am learning Thai now... I came for a 2 week vacation and ended up in a relationship with a Thai girl for a year now :)
Ah yes... first things first.
:wink:

They come for the P but stay for the food and the culture.

OK so now what will you do about money?

Any tips for guys here?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Re: Western Male Living In Thailand Saying Hi

Post by green1976 »

RichieBoy wrote:Hi Guys, I have been browsing the forum for a while and I can really relate to the topics regarding Western males finding it easier to find a partner abroad, there really are too many Western women who enjoy snubbing guys and are narcissistic these days....I don't know if they have been listening to too much Madonna or what.

Good for you man,that's my goal to expatriate to Thailand or stay atleast half of the year.

I can't stand anymore here the mentality,the female entitlement,and all what's around that.
Sometimes it really makes me sick to have to endure just only the sightseen of these bastards,be it females or males,and knowing what i'm missing at the moment in Thailand.

To cut short the story..i went there the first time in 2007 and i had numerous great encounters p4p or not,friendly,sexual,with nice women.
If without Thailand,i would have been like a bacteria regarding dealing with the opposite sex.
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

Hi guys, sorry Im late returning to this thread Ive been busy with some stuff.... I regards to money I have investments I'll leave it at that.

Ive seen green1976 around the forum, I know what you mean about the matriachy, I just never liked kissing butt and chasing women just to get a lil bit
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Hello Richie. Sounds like another kindred spirit has come out. I thought you have been here a very long time? Did you post under a different name?
RichieBoy
Freshman Poster

Post by RichieBoy »

kai1275 wrote:Hello Richie. Sounds like another kindred spirit has come out. I thought you have been here a very long time? Did you post under a different name?
No Im new mate, I saw the forum come up in Google quite a bit and decided to join recently, great forum