100% hopeless romantic Canadian

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
mik3ca
Freshman Poster

100% hopeless romantic Canadian

Post by mik3ca »

Before I say anything, I would like to thank Winston for creating this website.

Anyways, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Mike. I'm from Hamilton ontario canada, located between Toronto and Niagara Falls.

When I was growing up, I had alot of difficulties with meeting people and making friends, I was even bullied in elementary school and I even had trouble finding work. To this day I still have the same kind of problems except that no one bullies me anymore. I still have trouble finding work because I feel based on requirements for jobs in my field, that I am too creative to work for any company. The same goes with me finding girls. I feel I am too creative and girls label me as "weird" and some even label me as "creepy". The funny thing is that I get these labels even tho I express zero interest in having sex with these girls until I meet them in person and trust them for an extremely long time.

I may anticipate someone responding to me on here and telling me to go overseas to pick up a girl, but the problem is I have no documents to travel with. Canadians require a passport to travel by air, and for me to get a passport, I have to know a few people who have valid passports for at least 2 years, which unfortunately I don't at the moment.

I don't know what else to say but Winston needs to appear on all news channels and educate every single girl in the world because too many girls are stuck-ups.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 100% hopeless romantic Canadian

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

mik3ca wrote:Before I say anything, I would like to thank Winston for creating this website.

Anyways, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Mike. I'm from Hamilton ontario canada, located between Toronto and Niagara Falls.

When I was growing up, I had alot of difficulties with meeting people and making friends, I was even bullied in elementary school and I even had trouble finding work. To this day I still have the same kind of problems except that no one bullies me anymore. I still have trouble finding work because I feel based on requirements for jobs in my field, that I am too creative to work for any company. The same goes with me finding girls. I feel I am too creative and girls label me as "weird" and some even label me as "creepy". The funny thing is that I get these labels even tho I express zero interest in having sex with these girls until I meet them in person and trust them for an extremely long time.

I may anticipate someone responding to me on here and telling me to go overseas to pick up a girl, but the problem is I have no documents to travel with. Canadians require a passport to travel by air, and for me to get a passport, I have to know a few people who have valid passports for at least 2 years, which unfortunately I don't at the moment.

I don't know what else to say but Winston needs to appear on all news channels and educate every single girl in the world because too many girls are stuck-ups.
PM me your email so that you can send a pic to me so I can decide what is best for you. If you have a f.ucked-up hairline, shave it bald or cropped low (as an example). I want to help you in your work-around.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 100% hopeless romantic Canadian

Post by momopi »

mik3ca wrote: I may anticipate someone responding to me on here and telling me to go overseas to pick up a girl, but the problem is I have no documents to travel with. Canadians require a passport to travel by air, and for me to get a passport, I have to know a few people who have valid passports for at least 2 years, which unfortunately I don't at the moment.
I looked at the Canadian passport application, and it'd appear that you only need 1 guarantor to sign?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why do you have to know people who have passports in order to get a passport in Canada? That's weird. Do they have to vouch for your character or something? Or pose as references?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Why do you have to know people who have passports in order to get a passport in Canada? That's weird. Do they have to vouch for your character or something? Or pose as references?
http://passport.gc.ca/info/section2.aspx?lang=eng

Write, "I certify this to be a true likeness of (name of applicant or child)" on the back of one of the passport photos and sign.

I think it's for reference, to have someone vouch that the photo belongs to the applicant.