Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Introducing... The Black Knight

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Introducing... The Black Knight

Postby The Black Knight » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:48 am

You've heard of the White Knight, so... I must be his antagonist :D
ha yeah cheesy I know lol
I've checked out the forum a few times, but I've now decided to join. :D

Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student

Thankfully I get to interact with the visiting foreign girls. It'll hold me over until I can see more of them at a later date. :D

Cheers!
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

Re: Introducing... The Black Knight

Postby kai1275 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:24 pm

The Black Knight wrote:You've heard of the White Knight, so... I must be his antagonist :D

Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student

Thankfully I get to interact with the visiting foreign girls. It'll hold me over until I can see more of them at a later date. :D

Cheers!

Good plan. Learn about their culture and language as a way of doing reconnaissance on future prey. I did that in college and it helped alot. At least keep them in the friend zone as much as you can because after college, you can always call them for favors or advice, etc.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Welcome.

PS Liked your movie.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:48 pm

Jester wrote:Welcome.

PS Liked your movie.

And your golf game. (Gary Player, for the non-ancients here).
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:03 pm

Welcome Black Knight. Do you represent the dark side, or are you another "brother" here. lol

Whom do you fight against? Whom art thine enemy?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jester » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:39 pm

Winston wrote:

Whast sayest thou, O Darksome One?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby The Black Knight » Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:47 pm

kai1275 wrote:
The Black Knight wrote:You've heard of the White Knight, so... I must be his antagonist :D

Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student

At least keep them in the friend zone as much as you can because after college, you can always call them for favors or advice, etc.

Yeah, I will. I've met a lot of people particularly from Central Europe at my university. Specifically Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Poland. The young Slovaks are particularly bubbly, friendly, and smiley. They like the nickname I've given them: "The Happy Smiley Bunch". Ha, I've even found myself smiling a lot more by hanging around them. :D
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

Postby The Black Knight » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:37 am

Winston wrote:Welcome Black Knight. Do you represent the dark side, or are you another "brother" here.

I represent the dark side, but I can be found on the gray side. :D My uni studies interfere with my
nocturnal tendencies. As one who identifies with the "tri-racials", I will objectively represent the "brothers", when it's fitting. :D
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

Postby The Black Knight » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:15 am

Jester wrote:
Winston wrote:

Whast sayest thou, O Darksome One?

"Those who believe in conformity, propaganda, and who have been flummoxed. Anyone who refuses to use his or her brain to form their own opinions about life and choose to put their blind faith in others."

That is on my Coat of Arms. :D
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:30 am

The Black Knight wrote:Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student

What particular STEM subjects are you studying? It should be apparent that the plan is for the West to become a de-industrialized third world wasteland, so your chances for employment are bleak. In general, trying to do anything remotely useful is for chumps these days. The money is all going to scams and Ponzi schemes of various kinds.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby HouseMD » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Welcome TBK! I see you've already been given your complimentary helping of conspiracy theorist whargharbl!

Which STEM field are you in? Some transfer better when making the move overseas, so keep that in mind if you want to widen your opportunities for employment abroad.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby zacb » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:05 pm

Are you part of the Knight's Round Table? Do you say Ni? :D . And do you mind if I say ** ? XD . Welcome aboard.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Postby The Black Knight » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:44 pm

HouseMD wrote:
Which STEM field are you in? Some transfer better when making the move overseas, so keep that in mind if you want to widen your opportunities for employment abroad.

I'm studying Aerospace Engineering. My university requires that we have at least one minor, and I've chosen to minor in History. On the other hand, I've been monitoring the job market and wouldn't mind staying in school an extra semester or so, if getting another minor would be useful.

Studying History also helps when trying to study foreign cultures. Going abroad wouldn't be an issue for me, considering I've been pipelining and building up an international social circle
The Black Knight
Freshman Poster

Postby HouseMD » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:03 am

Aerospace is solid for working internationally. Some engie fields, like civil and electrical, often require country-specific training. Not so with aerospace. Don't bother with a second minor. Do study abroad if you can though.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:03 am

Cornfed wrote:
The Black Knight wrote:Short Bio:
21 year old male
Living in South Florida
STEM Student

What particular STEM subjects are you studying? It should be apparent that the plan is for the West to become a de-industrialized third world wasteland, so your chances for employment are bleak. In general, trying to do anything remotely useful is for chumps these days. The money is all going to scams and Ponzi schemes of various kinds.

I love you man! :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself