Guy fom Phoenix, AZ trying to get out

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
targetguy
Freshman Poster

phoenix az

Post by targetguy »

8) I live near phoenix also and am shocked at all the black and white couples here. My opinion is that many of the Mexican gals stick with their own culture and language and pass on the white and black guys. So amazingly many black and whites are marrying here maybe not like florida which has the acceptable Cuban blacks in their culture mentality unlike most of the Mexican gals. Phoenix does have a lot of crime and the Mexican culture so that may be what is going on there.
no scammers

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Travelin Man
Freshman Poster

Phx

Post by Travelin Man »

I live in Phoenix too and I have to agree with E Irizarry R&B Singer. The interracial scene here is big and especially good for black men. I've had some success going to Old Town Scottsdale, but not as much as one of my black buddies. I've had more success with black women there than white women. I'm looking to go back to Asia and escape this town.
Begin with the end in mind