Guy fom Phoenix, AZ trying to get out

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

Guy fom Phoenix, AZ trying to get out

Post by MAR2264419 »

Hello Everyone, i would like to introduce my self to this forum. i am a 23yr old black/native american male that lives in phoenix, az. I work as a city bus driver. why i am here is that i am fed up with AW in this country. well in phoenix.. women here are so to themselves..it's hard to find a lady here. i had just 1 girlfriend my whole life and it just lasted for 3 weeks. women here in phoenix stick to their own race i've notice. they don't really mingle outside of there race. or think outside of there little box.! especially the Mexican ladies i think there somewhat racist to blacks. i am tired of this segregated state and wANT go to a place that has diversity and more culture, a place that everyone mingle with eachother. is so low class thinking in this hell hole called phoenix. ppl have very low mentality here. new yorkers and people from the eastcoast tell me that all the time.!anyway i would like some help and ask questions about going aboard. My plan is to go to the carribean islands and visit and see if i can live on one of islands such as (The Bahamas, Barbados, the British/United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican, Grenada, venezuela, Honduras, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Trinidad and Tobago.)

i heard women are so nice there, and very beautiful. Humble as well.. plus i like women of color such as black/ latina. I was also thinking maybe i should make a move to flordia would it be cheaper? or south flordia . key west,fl and just fly to the islands time to time...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Re: guy fom phoenix, AZ trying to get out

Post by kai1275 »

MAR2264419 wrote:Hello Everyone, i would like to introduce my self to this forum. i am a 23yr old black/native american male that lives in phoenix, az. I work as a city bus driver. why i am here is that i am fed up with AW in this country. well in phoenix.. women here are so to themselves..it's hard to find a lady here. i had just 1 girlfriend my whole life and it just lasted for 3 weeks. women here in phoenix stick to their own race i've notice. they don't really mingle outside of there race. or think outside of there little box.! especially the Mexican ladies i think there somewhat racist to blacks. i am tired of this segregated state and wANT go to a place that has diversity and more culture, a place that everyone mingle with eachother. is so low class thinking in this hell hole called phoenix. ppl have very low mentality here. new yorkers and people from the eastcoast tell me that all the time.!anyway i would like some help and ask questions about going aboard. My plan is to go to the carribean islands and visit and see if i can live on one of islands such as (The Bahamas, Barbados, the British/United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican, Grenada, venezuela, Honduras, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Trinidad and Tobago.)

i heard women are so nice there, and very beautiful. Humble as well.. plus i like women of color such as black/ latina. I was also thinking maybe i should make a move to flordia would it be cheaper? or south flordia . key west,fl and just fly to the islands time to time...
If you are struggling there, forget about Florida. No place in the USA will fix your dating problems. I'm somewhat kinda similar to you and struggled mightily. I'm native mixed and black, 29, IT consultant, nice house and car, etc. and ended up finding a pretty wife in China and brought her back here instead.

Just say no to American Women. Check out Djean's Brazil travel report: viewtopic.php?t=19907 and check out scott's thread too viewtopic.php?t=18960&highlight=

Also check out some of the posts Skateboard Steven makes. He loves black women and scolds some of us for not chasing them. :P

Be sure to look through all the trip reports from places you are interested in.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

No offense to MAR but you are probably not attractive because as much as i wanted out of phoenix due to the institutional racism goldwater redneck aura in corporate phoenix, i still f.ucked quite a few White, Latina, and Black women here that were bbw and non bbw. Its an interracial haven there. I am in el paso on a layover (shout iut to fschmidt).

Black men walk with non black women downtown Phx daily!!!

Well yeah continue to look in the carribean or any other place outside of where wonen aren't trying to diss you.good luck.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: guy fom phoenix, AZ trying to get out

Post by Jester »

MAR2264419 wrote:Hello Everyone, i would like to introduce my self to this forum. i am a 23yr old black/native american male that lives in phoenix, az. I work as a city bus driver. why i am here is that i am fed up with AW in this country. well in phoenix.. women here are so to themselves..it's hard to find a lady here. i had just 1 girlfriend my whole life and it just lasted for 3 weeks. women here in phoenix stick to their own race i've notice. they don't really mingle outside of there race. or think outside of there little box.! especially the Mexican ladies i think there somewhat racist to blacks. i am tired of this segregated state and wANT go to a place that has diversity and more culture, a place that everyone mingle with eachother. is so low class thinking in this hell hole called phoenix. ppl have very low mentality here. new yorkers and people from the eastcoast tell me that all the time.!anyway i would like some help and ask questions about going aboard. My plan is to go to the carribean islands and visit and see if i can live on one of islands such as (The Bahamas, Barbados, the British/United States Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican, Grenada, venezuela, Honduras, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Trinidad and Tobago.)

Welcome to HA, MAR.

Great plan, and very realistic.

If you need to keep driving for living, South Florida is the place. As long as you are within bus or driving distance of Miami's airport you will find happiness.

Dominican Republic and Honduras would be cheap to live. Easy residency, so you could move to any of these places if you have online income. Or just visit, cheap and easy.

Caymans and BVI and Bahamas would be very expensive to visit and impossible to move to without 6 or 7-figure money. Beautiful places with beautiful women of course

Don't know about Trinidad and Barbados. Interracial, yes, but don't know about residency or limits on tourist stay. Might work if you could push your way into some kind of petroleum or transportation job.

I suggest you try Belize. Country is half Latin half Black (and they do mix), laid back, relaxed, friendly, Caribbean atmosphere, cheap place but not destitute. Very easy to get residency if you like it. Businesses there are under-capitalized, if you start one with a little capital - say renting capital equipment like a cement mixer etc. - you can succeed.

But first step is move to FL and fly to DR.

Good luck.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

The Afro- and Latin-Caribbean would suffice for him. Jester, advising him to move to FL? FL is going to the "dawgs". :-/
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:The Afro- and Latin-Caribbean would suffice for him. Jester, advising him to move to FL? FL is going to the "dawgs". :-/
I agree. Terrible advice. FL is a cesspool. Google "why florida is strange/weird" and do your own research OP.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:The Afro- and Latin-Caribbean would suffice for him. Jester, advising him to move to FL? FL is going to the "dawgs". :-/
I agree. Terrible advice. FL is a cesspool. Google "why florida is strange/weird" and do your own research OP.
The point was to be within easy plane flight, while still drawing a First-World paycheck using his commercial driver's license.

Being just 23 I didn't think he was ready to live off his investments.

What's your idea?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Jester wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
The point was to be within easy plane flight, while still drawing a First-World paycheck using his commercial driver's license.

Being just 23 I didn't think he was ready to live off his investments.

What's your idea?
Anywhere really except Florida, Detroit, Montana, or Pitt really. Any place that does not look like Afghanistan is just as good as another place to base and plot your plan to get out of the US.
MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

Post by MAR2264419 »

Thanks jester, these clowns don't think realistic.. yeah I got a cdl few endorsements Hazmat tanker and passenger... I Also have a pest control license..and a certificate to operate fire trucks.. And yeah I Heard Belize was nice and the women there...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MAR2264419 wrote:Thanks jester, these clowns don't think realistic.. yeah I got a cdl few endorsements Hazmat tanker and passenger... I Also have a pest control license..and a certificate to operate fire trucks.. And yeah I Heard Belize was nice and the women there...
Stop brown-nosing, guy. We are trying to help you so the ad-hominem attacks are not cool.
MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

Post by MAR2264419 »

Sorry dude..I just need Help..I live with my mom still So i am not really attached to anything.. I can litterly just Pack my stuff and go...I just Need a direction
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MAR2264419 wrote:Thanks jester, these clowns don't think realistic.. yeah I got a cdl few endorsements Hazmat tanker and passenger... I Also have a pest control license..and a certificate to operate fire trucks.. And yeah I Heard Belize was nice and the women there...
With those credentials, I guess you COULD earn a good living as a local trucker, if you line up the right gig... (by good living I mean enough to be a family man one day when you decide to)

BUT... if you get work as a FIREMAN that might be interesting...

Short work weeks, some time off, a guy could have a honey on a close-by island, short plane flight, no immediate pressure to relocate (or to bring her here).

As young as you are, regardless of what shape you're in, couldn't be too hard to buy a gym or boot-camp membership to get into great shape and "wow" some local fire chief, whether its Atlanta or Miami or whatever.

Doesn't really need to be in the big city, just easy driving distance to whatever airport that has the connections you need. If it were me I would find 2 or 3 nice islands/destinations, try them out, then choose U.S. metro area based on wich airport has easy access to my favorite shangri-la places.

Re hazmat etc FWIW there is a big petroleum industry in Trinidad, also off Venezuelan coast (Curacao? Not sure). Don't know if they use truckers though.

Cuba would be maybe the BEST place.. but as you know there are rules... some say that you have to fly through Mexico or some other place that will accommodate by not stamping exit/re-entry on your passport.

"Never trust anything I say. What the hell do I know?
Always check with a competent attorney... and always follow U.S. law."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Stop brown-nosing, guy. We are trying to help you so the ad-hominem attacks are not cool.

Gotta concur with irizarrie.

Your choice of words sounded insulting and disrespectful.

Some things sound a lot worse when typed, than they sound when spoken face-to-face with a smile.

Plus it's kind of customary to treat people with respect when you're the new guy.
MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

Post by MAR2264419 »

Thanks for the advice. And sorry.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

MAR2264419 wrote:Thanks for the advice. And sorry.
It's cool. AT least you don't pay rent and you stay with your mother,
so you have time on your side to stack your muhlah.

No need to be hasty. "Haste makes waste [at times]". :-)

You'll get it right. There are a plethora of wise posters on this board.
Stick around, do the homework (ie. if you aren't dreaming in your sleep
about the valedictorian posts on this board, then you aren't ready for abroad! lol),
then do the math (e.g. plane fares, visa costs, how much you can save in x-amount of time, etc.),
and then do life (and those females too). :-)