Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hi there!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hi there!

Postby Digit » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:14 pm

Hey whats up!

Im a 28 year old university student from Germany and I love to travel :D
Right now Im working hard to finish up my university studies and if everything goes by the plan I will be back in SEA in about 6 months. I cant wait!
Last time I was there was in 2010 when I visited Thailand and Cambodia and strolled around Angkor Wat. It was great.

Since then I also spent a semester in the Czech Republic and had a blast there too.
I guess I dont have to tell you guys how much Im itching to get back on the road again.

The great thing is Ive saved up some money and Im currently working from home, so this time my trip will be a LOT longer.
My last travels to SEA were only short holidays for a couple of weeks. This time I want to stay for at least a year. Maybe Ill never go back home haha.

I love the food, the weather, the friendly people ... and of course the girls 8)

My plan is to start with Thailand and I definitely want to go to Indonesia and the Philippines, since Ive never been there.
I also might go back to Cambodia. I have a friend and Phnom Penh and its so cheap there ... I might just settle down for a while and focus on my work and just enjoy life.

Im really excited about this trip Im looking forward to seeing how it will change me and of course I will have a lot of fun!

In the meantime Ill quench my travel thirst by reading the forums here.
Digit
Freshman Poster

Re: Hi there!

Postby jamesbond » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:19 am

Digit wrote:Hey whats up!

Im a 28 year old university student from Germany and I love to travel :D

Welcome Digit. What part of Germany are you from? I will be visiting berlin soon and maybe some other cities as well. From the research I have done, women in Germany are a lot easier to meet and date than American women are.

If you want to meet the most unfriendly women in the world, you should take a trip to the United States! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby zboy1 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:58 am

Welcome to the forum, Digit! We could use some more people with travel experiences in Europe on this forum. I do think we place too much emphasis on this forum on Asia and Russia, and not enough on Europe and Latin America.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Digit » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:41 am

Thx guys!

jamesbond I live close to Frankfurt. I always have to laugh when people come to Germany for the girls, because I cant wait to get out of here. Hope you have a good time though, Berlin is propably one of the best places in Germany.

American girls are obnoxious and I cant stand listening to their accent. But at least they are pretty easy.
German girls are only easy if you meet them outside of their homecountry.
Digit
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Digit wrote:Thx guys!

Jamesbond I live close to Frankfurt, Berlin is propably one of the best places in Germany.

American girls are obnoxious and I cant stand listening to their accent. But at least they are pretty easy.

I guarantee you, American girls are NOT easy. People think from watching American movies and tv shows that American women are easy.

American women are the most difficult women in the WORLD to meet, date and have sex with. Just ask Winston, he approached THOUSANDS of girls in America and got almost no phone numbers! He almost had no dates either after approaching THOUSANDS of girls in shopping malls, grocery stores and bookstores. He also took classes to try and meet girls, no dice! :shock:

Fifty percent of women in America are overweight, most of the other women who are not overweight have boyfriends. The only way to meet women in America is through your friends.

Why do you think so many men in America are going overseas to meet women? Because trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Digit » Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:50 pm

Well I just hope you wont be disappointed. There is a huge hookup culture in the USA and in Germany its a totally different scene. The chicks can be pretty conservative and most banging takes place through social circle. Plus German women are notoriously cold and boring. Still hope you will enjoy your time here, Berlin is propably a good place to find easy chicks.
Digit
Freshman Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:06 pm

Digit wrote:Well I just hope you wont be disappointed. There is a huge hookup culture in the USA and in Germany its a totally different scene. The chicks can be pretty conservative and most banging takes place through social circle. Plus German women are notoriously cold and boring. Still hope you will enjoy your time here, Berlin is propably a good place to find easy chicks.

The hookup culture nowadays in the US is pretty much exclusively college kids getting wasted to the point of oblivion, and going for it in a more or less unconscious state where they don't have to risk any genuine intimacy with another human being. There used to be an adult one-night-stand scene here, but it is completely gone. JB is a non-drinker, who wouldn't go for that scene anyway.

I'm a little worried too he may be disappointed in German women, as they get mostly bad reviews on the Rooshv forum, mainly for the reasons you state. But I have found that the German women will get in a deep, sometimes intellectual, genuine conversation with you, and demonstrate thoroughly human, non-narcissistic qualities, which AW under a certain age are virtually incapable of. And I think JB has taken note that the lively and reasonably-priced p4p scene in Germany will be close at hand, if needed.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Jester » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:28 am

gsjackson wrote:
Digit wrote:Well I just hope you wont be disappointed. There is a huge hookup culture in the USA and in Germany its a totally different scene. The chicks can be pretty conservative and most banging takes place through social circle. Plus German women are notoriously cold and boring. Still hope you will enjoy your time here, Berlin is propably a good place to find easy chicks.

The hookup culture nowadays in the US is pretty much exclusively college kids getting wasted to the point of oblivion, and going for it in a more or less unconscious state where they don't have to risk any genuine intimacy with another human being. There used to be an adult one-night-stand scene here, but it is completely gone. JB is a non-drinker, who wouldn't go for that scene anyway.

I'm a little worried too he may be disappointed in German women, as they get mostly bad reviews on the Rooshv forum, mainly for the reasons you state. But I have found that the German women will get in a deep, sometimes intellectual, genuine conversation with you, and demonstrate thoroughly human, non-narcissistic qualities, which AW under a certain age are virtually incapable of. And I think JB has taken note that the lively and reasonably-priced p4p scene in Germany will be close at hand, if needed.

Sounds like German and Scandinavia could be rife with feminists nd sluts.

But at least they wouldn't be as stupid or as fat.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:36 am

I'm also itching to get back on the road. I haven't itched so bad since I had chickenpox.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:37 am

Jester wrote:But at least they wouldn't be as stupid or as fat.

Good. Fat, drunk and slutty is no way to go through life, son.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Postby gsjackson » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:53 am

Hero wrote:

Just because "stupid" got replaced in this formulation, don't forget to include it. In my list of AW shortcomings, brain-dead is right near the top.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby Hero » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:54 am

gsjackson wrote:
Hero wrote:

Just because "stupid" got replaced in this formulation, don't forget to include it. In my list of AW shortcomings, brain-dead is right near the top.

I'm just happy that you recognized the Animal House reference :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself