Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Rayyan Ali new to this site

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Rayyan Ali new to this site

Postby ALI23 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:37 pm

hi everyone , i am an immigrtant from Palestine i am arab /middle eastern. i moved here to Usa from Palestine 2 yrs ago. so my english is not that great so please excuse me. i am 27 years old and i live in new jersey, orange city. and i work as a taxi driver in new york city. i came to the usa 2 yrs ago by myself but i have family in michigan cousins and aunt, uncle. i live in new jersey wit my roomates from my country. i find spanish and black women to be very pretty there's alot here in this area,but i don't think they will like me to date or marry. i have a heavy accent. they will say "WHAT". Time to time i get layed by women. especialy in new york cause they need deals with taxi fares so i get there # and hook up wit them but majority of time they want money like P4P. I am a foreiner they think i am stupid cause i'm not from this country. so yes black american , puerto rican, dominican are much easier then white american woman. white woman talk down to me cause i am a cab driver and cause im from the middle east. i find black men, and latino men to be cool people.! white men are not rally friendly towards me. lol they listen to media alot lol think im a terriost... when i hang out with black and latino men sometimes they call me a-rab nigga .. lol they hook me up with there woman for play time to time. but Iam tired of this shit i want a wife and kids. i am 27 i want a family of my own. i notice a lot of arab woman in this country want men wit big bucks. like white women, and asian women so i don't mess with arab woman. (gOLD dIGGERS) but yes i am new on here so greetings everybody! my name is Rayyan Ali from Palestine.
ALI23
Freshman Poster

Re: Rayyan Ali new to this site

Postby zboy1 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:05 am

ALI23 wrote:hi everyone , i am an immigrtant from Palestine i am arab /middle eastern. i moved here to Usa from Palestine 2 yrs ago. so my english is not that great so please excuse me. i am 27 years old and i live in new jersey, orange city. and i work as a taxi driver in new york city. i came to the usa 2 yrs ago by myself but i have family in michigan cousins and aunt, uncle. i live in new jersey wit my roomates from my country. i find spanish and black women to be very pretty there's alot here in this area,but i don't think they will like me to date or marry. i have a heavy accent. they will say "WHAT". Time to time i get layed by women. especialy in new york cause they need deals with taxi fares so i get there # and hook up wit them but majority of time they want money like P4P. I am a foreiner they think i am stupid cause i'm not from this country. so yes black american , puerto rican, dominican are much easier then white american woman. white woman talk down to me cause i am a cab driver and cause im from the middle east. i find black men, and latino men to be cool people.! white men are not rally friendly towards me. lol they listen to media alot lol think im a terriost... when i hang out with black and latino men sometimes they call me a-rab nigga .. lol they hook me up with there woman for play time to time. but Iam tired of this shit i want a wife and kids. i am 27 i want a family of my own. i notice a lot of arab woman in this country want men wit big bucks. like white women, and asian women so i don't mess with arab woman. (gOLD dIGGERS) but yes i am new on here so greetings everybody! my name is Rayyan Ali from Palestine.

Welcome to the forum, Ali! You're the third person on here slaging Middle Eastern females after ThePrimeBait and Somedude. They both have had very bad experiences with Middle Eastern females: One is White--and formerly married to an Egyptian women, and the other is Arab. Are Middle Eastern females really that bad? Wow, I guess so...because I once had a co-worker who was Iranian who despised his own females, too.

Why do Middle Eastern females turn into such bitches in the West? I find them unusually attractive and very beautiful, but hearing all the bad stories about them in the States, and other Western countries, I'm scared to be with them or date them in the future...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:41 am

In our Middle Eastern women threads, we all concurred that they were very down to earth. So wtf?!

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8812
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9703
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself