Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello, I am Sebastian

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Seduction Sebi
Freshman Poster

Hello, I am Sebastian

Post by Seduction Sebi » October 4th, 2013, 1:25 pm

Hi guys,

I am Sebastian, 23 years old and originally I am from Germany but I currently live in London. My biggest passions in live are learning everything about seduction, reading about personal development and foreign dating.

I have been to countries like Thailand, The Philippines, Poland, Norway, Latvia and I now know how beautiful and lovely women in other countries can be.

I hope I can contribute to this forum by sharing my knowledge and meeting people who have the same worldview as I have.

cheers,
Sebastian

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 » October 4th, 2013, 1:43 pm

Welcome to HA! Many guys here are strongly against PUA and heavily misunderstand game and seduction/charm itself. Lots of socially awkward fellas here, but have no fear a good handful of us have lots of game and hopefully you can help balance the scales a little on the cool guy side. :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”