Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello guys, Chinese Canadian here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Postby Bao3niang » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:17 am

Most of the Chinese girls I've known are about the same age as me or in the 18-21 age group, which is the group that's most likely to idolize US culture. They love to take random photos of themselves (like on FB) and make those expressions. Winston, if you read my deep critique on mainland China, you will notice down the page where I've written that the women here whom I find attractive all seem to be 25+, where they are more intellectually mature.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Continued

Postby Bao3niang » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:36 pm

My favorite MMO is Atlantica Online, and I play on the English version run by Nexon. I"m on the Argos server and my characters are Bao3niang (same as my name here) and Zionas. If anyone is interested in starting the game or knows me from the game, please send a PM to me!
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself