Enough is Enough GoodBye America!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Enough is Enough GoodBye America!

Post by Forerunner »

Hello guys I just want to mention how much it is a blessing to have this forum Mr. Winston you are rite on the money about american women being shallow as hell on top of it they hate a nice guy who shows honor and has class.

So let me give you my background I am a single 22 year old college student. I would say that defined by looks average for all thats worth. Women have told me that I am handsome, cute etc. I will be hopefully tranferring to the Univ. next semester and its definitely bitter sweet because so far when looking back throughout my college career and High school I have had but 1 true girlfriend she dumped due to her insecurities about our relationship the sad part about that was it only lasted two weeks. All the other girls I have ever met were on dates never became of anything because one girl was bi a week into dating her she told me this& the other girl was complete nutjob.

I am literally writing this sitting alone in a restraunt because I cannot please these narcisstic American women. I have tried nearly everything from online to bars, clubs etc. I can play the numbers game & get numbers however most of the women who end up giving it to me use it in their favor to screw with me in the end by playing f***ed up games like 2 day rule yada yada. The crazy part about it is I try to ask people around me whats wrong with the women around here they give the same b.s. that the rite one will show up the problem is I don't want to wait any longer I am 22 years old these years are my prime I should be having fun not worrying about being a virgin & having no girlfriend.

When I look around at what women are chasing nowdays it seems to fit a certain bill the classic badboy or wife beater thug, or even worse meterosexuals. I feel like I am waisting time here rotting my years away in this hell hole. But I just hope their is light outside of the tunnel.

Places that really interest me are Russia, Ukraine, Belerus, Moldova, Thailand, Brazil &, Peru.Like I mentioned earlier all I want in this life is just to be happy & getting ostercized by these AW because I am still a virgin makes me feel deep down hurt. I did not choose to live like this its just the environment god brought upon me. If anyone can point me in the rite direction on what places to go or even any scenarios I should even consider please reach out. I would not even mind just starting fresh somewhere new away from this feministic culture.
Last edited by Forerunner on January 23rd, 2014, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hello Forerunner, glad you found our forum. Your young, your only 22 years old, it's a good thing you waked up and smelled the coffee early in life and realized American women are not good relationship material.

If you have some money saved up, try and visit the countries you are interested in, the sooner you do this, the better.

Don't feel bad about eating alone in a restaurant a lot of us have done that on this forum. I guess in the US, you are always supposed to be out with friends and never go out alone. Winston has talked about that many times.

Check out this video I put together where Winston meets three friendly girls at a McDonalds in Russia. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

Well thanks jamesbond, I was very down on myself & have been for quite some time. Looking at the vid just opened my eyes up to all thats out there in the world. These women seemed sensible, cordial, down to earth and best of all feminine. Winston must had the time of his life over there.Again thanks for opening my eyes up. &your absolutely correct no reason should be guilty of going out alone its the culture that is asinine.

I just get tired of all these people that are around me telling me that I have the problem when its clearly valid that the society we live in women f**k over men daily on everything from relationships to jobs. The irony of it is these same people are in the same position and are afraid to speak up against these femanazi cunts that have them by the balls so they put them on pedestal. Sorry for the rant but I just needed to let it go & move on.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

There is only one solution to your problem: Go abroad. Try Mexico for starters, Mexico City, also Puebla, and Guadalajara. Get a passport and see the world, don't give up until you do it. Once you do, you'll never look back. Keep us posted on how that goes and if you have any questions.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

To the original poster,

I agree with the other posters here, and I'm the town drunk of this website. #AskZboy1 :-D
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

sfexcellence wrote:There is only one solution to your problem: Go abroad. Try Mexico for starters, Mexico City, also Puebla, and Guadalajara. Get a passport and see the world, don't give up until you do it. Once you do, you'll never look back. Keep us posted on how that goes and if you have any questions.
thanks I will take your word for it, I am looking at all my options presently Mexico seems like it could be my first dab presumably since its really close low risk high reward scenario, it appears like a nice country from the naked eye and I speak spanish which would also help me get my foot in the door.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:To the original poster,

I agree with the other posters here, and I'm the town drunk of this website. #AskZboy1 :-D
Lol will do :D
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:Your young, your only 22 years old, it's a good thing you waked up and smelled the coffee early in life and realized American women are not good relationship material.
Agree wholeheartedly with this. I didn't wake up and smell the coffee until I was 33. Now I'm 45 and still looking for my dream girl abroad, but my impending old age is making it harder and harder to find interested girls.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hero wrote:I didn't wake up and smell the coffee until I was 33. Now I'm 45 and still looking for my dream girl abroad, but my impending old age is making it harder and harder to find interested girls.
Don't give up hope of finding a good young woman to marry Hero. Remember, Mark Davis was 45 when he married his Ukrainian wife Ana who was 20 years old when they got married.

There are women out there in some countries that don't mind a big age difference. Former radio talk show host Art Bell is married to a Filipino girl who is 40 years younger than him! She was 21 when they got married and he was 61! They have a child now and are happily married. :D

There are lot's of guys who have found their future wives in foreign countries and have either brought them back to America or moved to their wives country.

I would say the women in Russia, the Philippines, Ukraine and other eastern European countries don't mind a big age difference if they really find a man that they love. Ana Davis said age was not a factor at all when she first met Mark, he was 25 years older than him. Not only that, Mark has been married and divorced twice and has 4 kids and Ana still didn't care and married him anyway! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

jamesbond wrote:Don't give up hope of finding a good young woman to marry Hero. Remember, Mark Davis was 45 when he married his Ukrainian wife Ana who was 20 years old when they got married.

There are women out there in some countries that don't mind a big age difference. Former radio talk show host Art Bell is married to a Filipino girl who is 40 years younger than him! She was 21 when they got married and he was 61! They have a child now and are happily married. :D

There are lot's of guys who have found their future wives in foreign countries and have either brought them back to America or moved to their wives country.

I would say the women in Russia, the Philippines, Ukraine and other eastern European countries don't mind a big age difference if they really find a man that they love. Ana Davis said age was not a factor at all when she first met Mark, he was 25 years older than him. Not only that, Mark has been married and divorced twice and has 4 kids and Ana still didn't care and married him anyway! :D
Hey, thanks. I'm just feeling discouraged now from my experiences with women from the Dominican Republic. Almost every single Domincan woman under the age of 35 has either lost interest in me or asked for money. But maybe women who advertise on the internet are much pickier and/or scammers.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Forerunner wrote:

Just don't try to bang Juarez. :-D
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

To the Original Poster,

You speak Spanish and are good looking, what are you waiting for? Go to volaris.com and book a ticket to go there, even if it's just for a week or two, you will be blown away at how genuine, approachable and kind Mexican girls are. Mexico City, Puebla, Merida, Oaxaca, Guadalajara, there are many places to start from. Also check out bus service in Mexico, much much better than the Greyhound and cheap too, will get you almost anywhere in Mexico on the cheap and you will meet tons of good people on the way.

I'm on Disability Welfare and can go to Mexico for up to 3 months out of every year, so if I can do it you can definitely do it. Develop an escape plan that involves at the least constant regular travel to interesting places like Mexico + Columbia and Panama City, make it happen and remember that nothing else matters. Once you go abroad, you will most likely have reverse culture shock upon return to the USSA and will be thinking all the time of going abroad again, so nothing else matters, go abroad, and be happier abroad.

Watch this presentation by Rolf Potts about traveling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFrhIdwpWx0

And then read this web page by Spartan Traveler:
http://spartantraveler.com/20-things-i- ... the-world/
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

sfexcellence wrote:To the Original Poster,

You speak Spanish and are good looking, what are you waiting for? Go to volaris.com and book a ticket to go there, even if it's just for a week or two, you will be blown away at how genuine, approachable and kind Mexican girls are. Mexico City, Puebla, Merida, Oaxaca, Guadalajara, there are many places to start from. Also check out bus service in Mexico, much much better than the Greyhound and cheap too, will get you almost anywhere in Mexico on the cheap and you will meet tons of good people on the way.

I'm on Disability Welfare and can go to Mexico for up to 3 months out of every year, so if I can do it you can definitely do it. Develop an escape plan that involves at the least constant regular travel to interesting places like Mexico + Columbia and Panama City, make it happen and remember that nothing else matters. Once you go abroad, you will most likely have reverse culture shock upon return to the USSA and will be thinking all the time of going abroad again, so nothing else matters, go abroad, and be happier abroad.

Watch this presentation by Rolf Potts about traveling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFrhIdwpWx0

And then read this web page by Spartan Traveler:
http://spartantraveler.com/20-things-i- ... the-world/

Yes I guess got a couple of things going for me thanks for the upliftment. I have looked to go the tickets are not that bad compared to going to South America and its a lot closer also. You also mentioned the buses they do have a good bus system you are rite I have a friend who came back told me about their transportation system. I have a question for you though were do you stay though when you go? hotel, motel. Also I would like to go to a small town not too big because this will be my first time stepping off U.S. soil. What state would you recommend for this? What are the best places to meet the friendly women? My apologies for all the questions I just like to have a heads up beforehand since like mentioned before its my first time.

You mentioned you go out every year what kinds of a stuff do you do on while you are there besides meeting women? Are their any good museums, galleries, musicals, outdoor activities such as parks or ancient monolithic structures to gaze upon. i am quite fascinated with these type of things.

Haha you are rite about the cultural aspect thing because I have never even been out of the country at the age of 22. Hopefully its not too bad though.
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Forerunner wrote:

Just don't try to bang Juarez. :-D
Why not I actually thought about going there
Forerunner
Freshman Poster

Post by Forerunner »

Hero wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Your young, your only 22 years old, it's a good thing you waked up and smelled the coffee early in life and realized American women are not good relationship material.
Agree wholeheartedly with this. I didn't wake up and smell the coffee until I was 33. Now I'm 45 and still looking for my dream girl abroad, but my impending old age is making it harder and harder to find interested girls.
At least you did do something about it, :) thats all the really matter IMO. It seems like you have done your fair share of traveling. Why did you not enjoy the D.R. ? I have a friend who recently went down there he told me it was very nice place however only a couple of places were clean everything else was quite polluted with putas.