Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hello

Postby TheAustralianMan » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:57 am

Hi,

Just thought I'd introduce myself on this forum.
28, male, single, still currently living in Australia, but looking to escape (probably to SE Asia).
Looking forward to discussing thoughts on western society and where it has gone wrong, as well as positive topics re travel and other cultures.

Cheers
TheAustralianMan
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:44 pm

"Escape" would seem to be the operative word. :lol:

Found this via another forum...
Believe it or not, just because you aren’t married or are not living together it doesn’t necessarily mean that “what’s yours is yoursâ€￾ anymore.
Under Australian Law, separating de facto couples have substantially the same rights and liabilities as those of married couples with regard to property settlements. This includes claims for spousal maintenance and superannuation “splitsâ€￾.
(For Americans: "superannuation" == retirement plan.)

First, I have to ask if this Kafkaesque situation is real.
Secondly, how do you navigate in an environment where practically looking at a chick for too long generates an ongoing bill? :twisted:
I'd be walking around like -- 8)
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby TheAustralianMan » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 am

Teal Lantern wrote:"Escape" would seem to be the operative word. :lol:

Found this via another forum...
Believe it or not, just because you aren’t married or are not living together it doesn’t necessarily mean that “what’s yours is yoursâ€￾ anymore.
Under Australian Law, separating de facto couples have substantially the same rights and liabilities as those of married couples with regard to property settlements. This includes claims for spousal maintenance and superannuation “splitsâ€￾.
(For Americans: "superannuation" == retirement plan.)

First, I have to ask if this Kafkaesque situation is real.

I believe it varies slightly from state to state, but that is generally right. And the Family Court system here is populated by many feminist sympathisers, who believe that the mother should almost always get majority or full custody, whether she is responsible or not.

Teal Lantern wrote:Secondly, how do you navigate in an environment where practically looking at a chick for too long generates an ongoing bill? :twisted:
I'd be walking around like -- 8)

I don't find myself attracted to many women here - I can sniff out the feminist types from a mile away. Sadly, most young women here have tattoos, silly haircuts/colours, an arrogant gait, and an 'I'm too good for you' look on their face. They go out of their way to make you feel inferior. Certainly in my city that's the case. The situation has gone downhill very quickly in the last 10 years especially.

You can always have a good look with sunnies at the decent ones, they're just very rare is all :D
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:34 pm

@AussieDude,

I Hope you make it out alive and fruitful.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself