My plan to get abroad.
My plan is to go to trade school or community college and enroll in a diesel mechanic course (also open to another trade.) for a few years. Spend a few years building work experience at a truck stop or other construction equipment repair shop. Apply to an oil field company (preferably Canada) that will have me work long hours through few weeks or months, but also gives me enough time off to travel. Hopefully this works and my education pays off.
Things I am doing right now :
1. Doing landscaping/lawncare, snow removal, and helping people move heavy furniture for work to keep me busy and make some cash. (My experience in lawncare, snow removal, and landscaping probably isn't going to help me in another country since a native can do these jobs without need of a foriegner. That why I need to train for something else.)
2. Saving money for a passport and travel costs.
3. Learning the Russian language. I bought this book about a month and a half ago: Currently I am only on "Oorok Shyest" or chapter six. It's been a slow and difficult process since I read a few words and repeat them over and over until I memorize them. I also use this website for language and other helpful information from those with experience with Russian women along with their culture and customs. http://ruadventures.com/forum/index.php Also trying to learn through songs on youtube from what I memorized in the book so far without using a translator.
4. Improve my Spanish after I am done with Russian. I bought this book for later:
5. Update my wardrobe with more formal dress attire. (Credit goes to Have2fly). Most of my clothes are jeans and collared t-shirts or long sleeve because they get pretty dirty when I am working. Also, 8 years ago I just decided to buy work clothes instead because there was no point in trying to impress western women who can use no fault divorce, file false rape charges, and any other anti-male laws to screw you over. Since I now know that there are friendlier and more feminine girlfriend/wife options abroad and have broken the "all women around the world are the same" mentality, it's time to buy formal dress clothes and shoes again.
Here are the the countries that interest me the most for travel.
8. Asia- Thailand, Vietnam, China, and the Phillipines
9. Latin America- Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Peru, and Argentina