Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello Everybody

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hello Everybody

Postby addymartin » March 18th, 2014, 11:51 am

New member in this forum.
addymartin
Freshman Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Postby Winston » March 18th, 2014, 12:08 pm

Man that's the laziest intro I've ever seen. You must have spent a lot of time on it, even more than I did writing this post. Not!
Check out my video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Also see my HA Grand Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » March 18th, 2014, 9:19 pm

Hee hee, a new poster who's lazier than Winston. I wonder if he will go abroad and see if he would be happier abroad.

Anyway, welcome addymartin.
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby polya » March 19th, 2014, 9:24 am

Welcome andymartin! Do tell us your life's story:

"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
polya
Junior Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself