WOW this forum exists. My Story being a PT for a while

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

WOW this forum exists. My Story being a PT for a while

Post by jmbPtforlife »

Wow I wish this would have been around (or if I would have known about it) when I first started escaped the US. I would have been a lot more confident in leaving.

I remember the day like it was yesterday. Nov 13, 2011 I got on a plane for Medellin, Colombia after deciding I just couldn't do this US experience anymore. As I like to say "I have my own American dream, it just isn't in America."

Before I did this I actually had lived in probably 6 international cities for around 3 months each for work or person travel so it wasn’t like it was my first time living overseas. But at that point I had been living in a US for a few years and I just couldn’t stand it anymore. I had no interest in getting married to some chubby nurse with a shit attitude, buying a house we couldn’t afford in same suburb of Chicago, as she grew to the size of a compact car while shitting out 2.5 kids with names like Sadie or Conner. f**k That.

At that time I was making money managing a few marketing funnels and cash was good so getting out of the US only made things better. Financially it hasn’t always been great. There have been some great months and then a few times when things came to a halt and I made 53$ that month. But it has been worth it.

I spent most of the last few years in Medellin and now I am doing some traveling to find a second home. Next stop is Bangkok and I am hoping that will be it.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO TRY FOR A WEEK THEN TRY MEDELLIN.

It has amazing weather, and possibly the most attractive women in the world. They also are great lovers and terrible long term girlfriends but that is a another story. Also it is safer than what people say. Stay in good neighborhoods and don’t run around drunk waving cash around and you will be fine.

It’s pretty cheap to get to from the US and you can have a good time if you are there for a week. Only catch is that unless you are naturally really good with women you are going to need to speak Spanish to make the dating or even getting laid thing work. Don’t listen to anyone who tells you Colombian girls speak English. Yes a small percentage of well educated girls do but mostly they don’t. Like I mean 99+% don’t. So if you can do Michel Thomas Spanish beginner and maybe some duolingo to get your started you will be set.

Once you can sorta talk Spanish and figure out basic google translate then get on Colombian Cupid and tear it up. Have it least 8 dates setup for your arrival because only 4 will show up. Colombian Cupid is also a great place to see how Colombian girls look. I will write more about this some other time.

Medellin has amazing weather 365 days a year. Its more or less 75 degrees all year round. Live in El Poblado no matter what all the other people says. f**k the “realâ€￾ Colombia. Unless you need to pay 250 a month in rent find a way to pay 400 to 500 a month in rent and live in El Poblado.

On my Journey I have also lived in Spain and I am presently in Morocco for a short stint. I wouldn’t recommend either however. Moroccan girls are cute but mostly conservative. However they are friendlier than most any other women I have met but I just think there are better places. However, if you speak French and like attractive Arabic women then Casablanca might just be for you. Madrid maybe if you are a hipster and like unemployed people.

I so far haven’t been able to find a place I want to live 365 days a year. I am hoping 3 months in A , 3 months in B and then repeat will be the answer and I plan on keeping Medellin as location A. Hopefully Bangkok will be where I find this.

Best of luck to all of you escaping the Western world. There is so much the rest of the world has to offer.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: WOW this forum exists. My Story being a PT for a while

Post by gsjackson »

jmbPtforlife wrote: I had no interest in getting married to some chubby nurse with a shit attitude, buying a house we couldn’t afford in same suburb of Chicago, as she grew to the size of a compact car while shitting out 2.5 kids with names like Sadie or Conner. f**k That.
Nicely turned phrases. Sums up the whole dystopia in one compelling image.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome to the forum, jmbPtforlife! We need more posters like you here on the forum.

Sounds like you had a great time in Colombia. Even in China, warts and all, I'm enjoying my time here as well. It sure beats living in the U.S. of Gay, anytime!
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

I did I just wrote up how I handled online dating in Colombia and how I am doing it going forward in Thailand. Hopefully it will help someone:
Step By Step: How I Crush It On International Dating Sites
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Hi man,

Welcome to the forum. What kind of online marketing do you do? I've got a whole load of sites and stuff that I've built lately, but I need a marketing guy to get the word out, build lists etc. etc.

I spent 6 months living in Bangkok last year. It was a great place to live, but I didn't think it was that good for women (except the P4P variety). China was way better. But I can't fault the food or availability of places to live.

Thai Love Links beats Thai friendly though. I also did pretty well on Wechat.

I'd like to check out South America one day, but us Brits aren't well served with flights there.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

"Word on the street" nowadays is that Thaifriendly is more popular and has a lot less bar girls than thailove links. But I am sure it would probably be just as good.

Ill send you a PM but I probably don't do what you are in need of but happy to bs with you anyways.

So far I have done quit well with initial contacts and none of them had been P4P (that I know of) .

I don't usually find the average Chinese girl to be attractive and have never been a fan of mainland Chinese girl hygiene (they seem to smell like cats).

With that said let me know your top cities of choice in China and I'll add it to the visit list.