Tall, Calm, & Interesting 37yr Honest Guy!!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
NaturalGiant
Freshman Poster

Tall, Calm, & Interesting 37yr Honest Guy!!

Post by NaturalGiant »

Hello,
I am seeking to gain knowledge about living abroad. I am soon to take the big leap and travel the world. I am an Actor living in LA who is also getting a PsyD in Org Behavior. I love to cook interesting healthy dishes. I am a huge fan of new cultures, ideas and outlooks. I'm single with no kids. I'm looking to live in 5 different countries over the next 25 years (5 years in each ideally). I love natural settings especially green habitats. If you have never met a real life "Teddy Bear" then you are on your way because your communicating with one..lol

So, what country would you recommend for a 6'5" 280lbs African American actor, bodyguard, nerd, foodie, warm and kind guy, such as myself?

Looking forward to your replies and feel free to express yourself fully! Have a great day or evening!!!
Exploring cultures, people and ideas!! I like natural food, conversation, sounds and perspectives. I'm so ready to travel the world.. I am also in the finishing stages of obtaining a Doctorate of Psychology (PsyD) with a focus on Organizational Behavior and Consulting (however I am currently a actor.. Gen Y.. gotta love us..lol!!)
I get excited about moving to a new country especially a non-English speaking country!! Integrity is important in my life as well as honesty, love, adventure and harmony!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I recommend a trip to Japan if you've got the money to stay there (although budget options are available). Could be a good place to get a bodyguard job as well. It is of course a nerd paradise.

Asian ladies would be intrigued by you, although you weigh 3x as much as my first Chinese gf.

It's good to stay for at least 2 months somewhere, so maybe move round a bit then choose a place to settle.

Remember to work on the nomadic lifestyle. Start selling your stuff, and get together your suitcase survival kit. I might be back home now, but I'm still living the nomadic lifestyle.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.