Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello everybody! European guy here moving to Asia!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hello everybody! European guy here moving to Asia!

Postby MarcosZeitola » Sat May 31, 2014 7:19 pm

European guy here, early twenties. Married to a lovely dark-skinned Filipina lady. Father of one daughter, currently seeking to move abroad permanently. It's always been a dream of me to move to abroad, as I am a naturally adventurous person and a sun worshiper. I also personally have a bit more of a traditional outlook on life and certain ideals that I had trouble finding among my nation's local populace.

Three years ago I met the love of my life through an online chat site. We have since gotten married and recently had out first child. Though I have yet to permanently move in with her, I hope to do so shortly, by the end of next year in the latest.

All in all I can definetely say... yes, I am happier abroad! :D
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Re: Hello everybody! European guy here moving to Asia!

Postby Jester » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
European guy here, early twenties. Married to a lovely dark-skinned Filipina lady. Father of one daughter, currently seeking to move abroad permanently. It's always been a dream of me to move to abroad, as I am a naturally adventurous person and a sun worshiper. I also personally have a bit more of a traditional outlook on life and certain ideals that I had trouble finding among my nation's local populace.

Three years ago I met the love of my life through an online chat site. We have since gotten married and recently had out first child. Though I have yet to permanently move in with her, I hope to do so shortly, by the end of next year in the latest.

All in all I can definetely say... yes, I am happier abroad! :D

Welcome, congratulations on finding what you want and closing the deal.

So you're still in Europe now? Or in the USSA?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself