Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello All

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hello All

Postby kamdev » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:21 am

Hello to everyone. I am a reader of Winston Wu and Vladislav from many years ago. I live in California. And, yes, I had much better luck with ladies abroad than here. My current girlfriend is from behind the former Iron Curtain. I am a newbie but my advice to the younger guys: learn the language of the other culture and go out there a few times. The dating scene abroad (in my case Eastern Europe) is much better.

udachi,
Kam
kamdev
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:14 am

Welcome Kamdev,
Yeah the dating scene and social life is way better in Eastern Europe. People are much more down to earth and easier to connect with, especially the girls. It's very refreshing and liberating isn't it? You can be yourself and feel social connection. There isn't that super paranoid, cold, fearful vibe between people like in the US, which totally sucks and is very unhealthy and toxic.

It's a tragedy the US media never brings light to any of this. If they did, incidents like Elliot Rodgers could be prevented. The US media is responsible for such incidents.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby hammanta » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:33 pm

It's a tragedy the US media never brings light to any of this. If they did, incidents like Elliot Rodgers could be prevented. The US media is responsible for such incidents.

In a weird way I'm thankful for this. Over glorification or exposure of something leads to the destruction of it. I'd rather keep the secret among a select few than to let it be known to the world. If someone is mentally desolate, he will find a way to sites such as this or others for help or at least that is the hope.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Postby kamdev » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:02 pm

Yes, dating in Eastern Europe is much better and less toxic. I also made it a point to talk to strangers as often as possible and made many new friends. I found it easy to strike up conversations and make friends throughout Eastern Europe even in big cities like Kiev and Prague.
kamdev
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself