Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Chasing the illusive woman

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Chasing the illusive woman

Postby Nightngale » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:25 am

Nice to meet you all.

I'm Demetri a 24 yr old International affairs/Literature major, from the states. My history is i was in the Navy for 4yrs went around the world, saw some wonderful things, meet some beautiful women. I'm here because in the next 4 to 6 years, after i have a career and enough resources, I'm going to travel abroad to find a wife. Personally i feel that the American institution of marriage is in decay and i want to find a traditional woman with traditional values (Even thought about dowry and such). I'm hoping to do humanitarian work abroad and at some point meet someone utterly amazing, and i won't settle for anything less. Ive found that I'm most attracted to Mediterranean/Middle Eastern women dating was nigh impossible though when i was there (Those damn closed social circles). I just hope you gentlemen can point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
Nightngale
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:14 am

Welcome to the forum, Nightngale. It's nice to see more traditionalists on HA, and I hope you will post soon.

I'm also attracted to Middle Eastern females, too. Maybe you should think about going to the Middle East or North Africa to find a wife, then?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:31 am

Middle Eastern women can be tricky. I would recommend Lebanon, Cyprus, Malta. Greek women are difficult, but these dire economic times are said to be making them a lot easier to deal with.

The North African countries and typical Arab countries are a waste of time. Palestinian women are often the exception.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Nightngale » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:53 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Middle Eastern women can be tricky. I would recommend Lebanon, Cyprus, Malta. Greek women are difficult, but these dire economic times are said to be making them a lot easier to deal with.

The North African countries and typical Arab countries are a waste of time. Palestinian women are often the exception.

I've heard good things about Lebanese and Palestinian women but, for the most part it seems as though you'd get a lot of resistance from the family. I've given Syria, and Turkey thought. The general idea i have is that it should be easy to find a good women there due to economic and political situations. That is, as long as race and religion don't rear their heads.

Why don't you recommend North Africa?

Been to the Greek isles, wonderful women. I'll tell the truth though i have no idea how a foreigner is suppose to pursue them, they're cordial, passionate but, at the same time it seemed like they had a sort of "soft shield". Would like to go there again though.

Zboy1, if you interested in Middle eastern types you should research Malta. In my opinion it is the most beautiful place in the world. Very traditional values, tolerant of foreigners, it has a solid economy based on tourism. You might also want to look into Sardinia of the southern coast of Spain.

Has anyone given Israel any thought?
Nightngale
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself