Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Great to meet some like-minded folk on the internet

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Great to meet some like-minded folk on the internet

Postby Kublai Khan » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:47 am

Helllo everyone,

I'll just keep it short: I am a single Dutch guy approaching 30 also looking to move abroad.

I found this forum after browing through some manosphere websites and I found this very much to my liking. I will spare my reasons for the rant sections so I won't waste your time any further.

Regards,

Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:45 pm

As much as people will PM you that I`m a fraud or a charlatan, please allow me to introduce myself.

I'm E. Irizarry (as you can see), and I have been posing here since 2008. 2007 is when this site was erected, I believeeeeeee.

I talk about how I shag women (foreign and domestic toxic US women) a lot because p.ussy makes my world go around.

I'm sure since you are from Europe that you don't have a prudish bone in your body, or maybe so.

In anyway event, stick around and see what this place has to offer in store. Laters. ;-)
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby Hero » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 am

Hey Kublai. Yeah, it's great to find such a big online community of guys who actually get it. I found my first band of brothers 10 years ago on www.americanwomensuck.com. While that forum is defunct now, you can find plenty of like-minded men and a gold mine of information in other places.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself