Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I am serious and educated - like all of you

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

I am serious and educated - like all of you

Postby Franky1 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:19 am

when I was young my goal was to get into a good university

then I became good at sports and school and got accepted at LSE where I got a nasty good education

then came working life at Lehman Brothers (oh boy, that was a wild/horrible time as a bitch/analyst @ M&A advisory)

then some time back at MBA at some other top university

now I am a strategy consultant and how does my life look like?

I am a multi lingual Vietnamese-Korean-French male with a German nationality that doesn't speak any of the languages of its biological origin

life turned out funny. I have been in the PUA community while living in London and it was a bunch of stupidly dressed people parading around. I did meet many women but none I would want to introduce my family as my wife. I still remember the glory days of peacocking where a Indian Brit was running around with a LED display with the text "London Hunk" ... god, what do i miss those good old funny days...

Now I am travelling around the world advising people how to improve productivity and become more successful business wise

But life wise I am a wreck: I miss love in my life. 33 and single.... I make a 150k per annum excl bonus; sometimes I wonder what is the point? Able to dress up and open my mouth and get paid & caress my ego that people pay to listen me blabber nonsense? I sometimes have no clue what I am talking about or even now I am correct but still people listen

Love is not that easy
"Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds" (FDR)
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself