Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Just Another New Guy

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Just Another New Guy

Postby TDS » October 16th, 2014, 3:54 am

Hey folks, I'm Adam. I'm a late 20-something with a college degree and currently in the process of building my web development business. I've been checking out this site for a few days and finally decided to take the plunge and join the forum. One of my main goals besides traveling the world is to live in a different country for a few months. I find no shame in experiencing a different culture outside of the United States.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you.
TDS
Freshman Poster

Re: Just Another New Guy

Postby Ghost » October 17th, 2014, 5:20 am

Welcome aboard. Have you ever traveled outside the U.S. before, or will it be your first time?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Just Another New Guy

Postby TDS » October 17th, 2014, 10:48 pm

Thanks, Ghost!

The only country I've been to outside of the U.S. was Canada. Sad, I know. For what it's worth, I am planning on doing some globetrotting here in the future. I may consider the UK and Ireland. Eastern Europe is a possibility as well. I think that year of taking Russian in college will work to my benefit.
TDS
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself