Hi everybody, Russian guy here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Argentum
Freshman Poster

Hi everybody, Russian guy here

Post by Argentum »

I'm a Russian guy, so if you have questions about Russian women, marriage, divorce, life, law, whatever, feel free to ask me.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Hi everybody, Russian guy here

Post by Winston »

Welcome. How did you find us?

I guess I have a question. Why do Russian women think that a guy who is frugal and likes to save money rather than spend big, is a "greedy" person with bad behavior? Russian women are very educated. Don't they know that saving and spending wisely is a good thing? Isn't that common sense? Why do they act like they don't believe that but instead believe the opposite, that a guy who wastes money and spends freely is better? I don't understand the logic in that.

Also, do Russian women bargain when they take taxis in Moscow? Or do they just pay whatever high price the driver wants? They don't seem to like it when their date bargains with the taxi driver, as if their date is supposed to let himself get ripped off.

Do normal good Russian girls think like this too, or only greedy gold diggers and users?

Are most Russian women open to Asian men?

Where do you live? Which countries have you been to?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Argentum
Freshman Poster

Post by Argentum »

Hi Winston,

I searched information about Asian girls and found this forum. What you are writing about Russian women isn't applicable to all of them, they differ a lot. Not all of them are very educated, but those from large cities usually are.
Gold digging usually isn't a thing here, but western men usually communicate with them. It's probably because of "The Game" they use - it doesn't work for decent Russian women, but works well for bargirls and gold diggers.
With taxi it usually depends on a lot of things, there is no regularity here. Some men and women bargain, others don't. Good Russian girls also can dislike when their date bargains, especially in winter when there is -30 degrees centigrade outside :)
Their attitude to Asian men varies from region to region. They mostly prefer white guys, but in rural places and poor regions local guys are usually jobless or drunkards or criminals. So, Asian men have good chances.

I live in Saint Petersburg, it's the second developed city in Russia. And I wouldn't recommend you to date here because as Rooshv said, "stay away from capitals". My city isn't a capital, but it's very similar, and a lot of (but not all) local women are the same arrogant as those in Moscow.
I've been to some European and Asian countries and plan to visit as much Asian countries as possible. Because Asia is exotic from European point of view and of course because of women :)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Thanks Argentum. Yeah I've been to St. Petersburg many times. It's a beautiful city but with a dirty river. lol. The girls there are very approachable though. If you approach a lot of girls, you will find some good ones. Some big city girls are from the provinces too.

Do you think Asian men would do better in Siberia or Vladivostok, since it's closer to Asia?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Would you recommend Novosibirsk as a city with good girls?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Tsar wrote:Would you recommend Novosibirsk as a city with good girls?
Russia has the 2nd highest divorce rate and highest anti-foreign sentiment in the world. When I saw those figures I decided to pass on my idea of russia. :roll:

you should go to India. Those women are beautiful and virginal. 8)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Russia has the 2nd highest divorce rate and highest anti-foreign sentiment in the world. When I saw those figures I decided to pass on my idea of russia. :roll:

you should go to India. Those women are beautiful and virginal. 8)
I mentioned before that I need a European/Slavic girl to be truly happy. It would be because I failed at getting a blonde or brunette European/Slavic girl that I would go for another race. Then my next preference would probably be a girl of European-ancestry from South America (sort of like Kirlyam from 90 Day Fiance, fair skin, blue eyes, brunette hair). I prefer lighter skin shades over all darker skin shades.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Argentum
Freshman Poster

Post by Argentum »

Winston wrote:Thanks Argentum. Yeah I've been to St. Petersburg many times. It's a beautiful city but with a dirty river. lol. The girls there are very approachable though. If you approach a lot of girls, you will find some good ones. Some big city girls are from the provinces too.

Do you think Asian men would do better in Siberia or Vladivostok, since it's closer to Asia?
Yes they would. In fact, there are a lot of Asian men there. I wouldn't recommend Vladivistok because of street crime, but if you are experienced in martial arts then you can visit it. Or you will be robbed by street gangs several times a day.
Yes, it's pretty good place. Also in my experience there are good girls in Arkhangelsk and Yaroslavl.
newlifeinphilippines wrote:Russia has the 2nd highest divorce rate and highest anti-foreign sentiment in the world. When I saw those figures I decided to pass on my idea of russia. :roll:
Yes it's true. That's why I'm here on this forum :)
Argentum
Freshman Poster

Post by Argentum »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:Russia has the 2nd highest divorce rate
There is a reason behind it. During WW2, about 20 millions Russian people were killed, most of them were young men. In the same time there was Stalinism which caused 20 millions people executed and millions imprisoned, also mostly men. So there were almost no men in Russia, and women learned to be men themselves. Then they raised the same masculine daughters.
In 1991 USSR and its economy collapsed, all factories bankrupted and closed. Army, police, firemen worked for free in hope for future salary. Millions of men become jobless, and women needed to support themselves and their families. In 1998 Russian economy collapsed one more time, with the same result.
Probably a lot of Russian women divorce because they simply don't need providers, they are providers themselves. I wonder why the Philippines differ from Russia so much. There is also very high unemployment rate, but filipinas need men.
Seasoned
Freshman Poster

Post by Seasoned »

Most Russian women are just strikingly gorgeous.
victor_from_nigeria
Freshman Poster

Post by victor_from_nigeria »

Hi Argentum,
Maybe fate brought us together who knows,i've a passion for russian women,my desire,prayer and wish eachday i wake up is to get married to one,sometimes my unemployed situation as a college graduate has had a way of creating fear in the way of dreams due to finances and all that,but here i'm i aint quitting or giving up on this dream of mine,few friends and relatives thinks this dream is unrealistic and bogous,but with God all things are definitely possible.so here i'm please you would be my companion on the long hull,questions would be coming in soon.
#teamrussianwomen!
victor_from_nigeria
Freshman Poster

Post by victor_from_nigeria »

Hi winston,thanks for creating a forum like this where honest and sincere people can come in and share their views.i'm learning alot.thanks once again
Victor
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Argentum: I've got quite a few questions, but let me start with three quick ones & add to it as time goes on.

(1) The first is that I'm looking to move out of America & was wondering if my nation of origin is going to count against me in Russia or other Slavic countries? America has basically been acting like an asshole for some time, both domestically & toward other countries & I totally get that broad tendencies lead to broad presumptions, but those things are why I'm trying to move in the first place! Of course, I'm lookng for general estimates on that.

[I DO have Ruthenian heritage (I'm Ukrainian, but I'm not sure which part), if that makes difference. I think there's a very similar "rhythm," but it's hard to explain (of course, some things are- especially situational ones, as I'm not a "train on it's tracks"). I've been told a couple of times that I would mix well in the Czech Republic, if any of that helps with giving an estimate.]

(2) What are Russian women like? I remember a saying about how a "Russian woman would run into a burning house." Is this true? I'm looking for a woman with a good nature (ex: not the type to kick a dog in the face out of cruelty), has an edge (ex: It's called "Mother BEAR" for a reason), and is a "compostional thinker" ("a situation is what it consists of" rather than "reality is what I say it is"- it's rarer than you might think, at least in America).

(3) What do Russian women tend to look like? Is it different in different areas. I tend to go for a woman with curves & athleticism (she doesn't have to be of an exact/specific build). I usually go for dark hair & eyes, but other traits work (usually when they're natural- ex: a natural blonde tends to look better than one that dyes her hair). Thinking I might like the Cossack women, but don't know how realistic that prospect is.

Hope to learn more than this, but I'll leave that for another time.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

All of Argentum's posts were last year. You'll probably need to try to PM him if you want answers.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

gsjackson: Oh, shit- didn't see that! Thanks.