Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New from Australia

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

New from Australia

Postby Thechamp » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:27 pm

Hi I'm from Australia and really feed up with the daiting scence , but my story's diffrent since I have been with lots of girls in my life, the problem I found in Australia is maybe I'm to fussy I'm not sure because I could have settled down when I was younger now 33 trying to find a relashionhip with a women I'm attracted to is impossible , maybe I slayed to many girls when I was younger and took it for granted , any way I want to travel next year to South America and have look , this site is great I also travel to Asia a lot now with apps like tinder and paktor I think I will be slaying a few girls this new year I'll
Keep you guys posted!
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Re: New from Australia

Postby Feldeinsamkeit » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:05 pm

Welcome to Happier Abroad, Champ. Would you mind my asking why it is that at the age of 33, "trying to find a relashionhip with a women I'm attracted to is impossible" in Australia, i.e. what is the main problem that you're wrestling with in Australia? Is it an outright lack of women in that age category, too many overweight women (like in the UK), the bitchy and narcissistic personalities of the women, et.c.? I'd be curious to know whether it's the same Down Under as it is in other parts of the Anglosphere, such as the US and UK, when it comes to finding a quality woman.
Feldeinsamkeit
Freshman Poster

Postby Thechamp » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Australia is exactly the same as usa if not worse there is a article online that says sydney is the hardest place in the world to get a date, I honestly think women are to fussy they think they can do better and I think I'm a good looking guy too, not to be modest, also women Luv bad boys I mean I can try and out the persona on it doesn't work for long, women like thugs in the western countries that's the problem with daiting a attractive women .
Thechamp
Freshman Poster

Postby Alepeno » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:58 am

I'm really glad to have you here Thechamp, Australia is one of my most favorite and such attractive country around the globe./ I have been visited ut once in my life and really liked that. The place is simply quite attractive and offers plenty of places and things to experience. I really enjoyed myself when i went to there and had a lot of fun there.
Alepeno
Freshman Poster

Postby Lowe21 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:41 am

Nice, another Australian. I'm also new here. Wow, I'm pretty much in exactly the same boat as you! Lots of root and boot types here and not enough long lasting material. I really think it's more of a cultural thing, than personal thing. Anyway, good luck to you.
Lowe21
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself