Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Nami321
Freshman Poster

Re: Hi I'm new

Post by Nami321 »

Hey! I am also New members in this community. I have participated it because I want to increase my knowledge about attractions, famous and destinations. I am sure all senior members share your memorable experience with me. Waiting for curious replies.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Hello, gentlemen.

Welcome to HA.

Chris, I pop up to Glendale now and then. I live in Mexico, not far.

Good luck and Godspeed to China.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Hello Chris. Why Asia and not Latin America? Also check out the HA Facebook page.

Mark
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

China is good for dating, but it's not an easy place to live.

Now I'm in Spain. It's a terrific place to live if you like good food, clean air and good weather.

Finally, if your life is bad at home, going abroad won't necessarily fix it.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:China is good for dating, but it's not an easy place to live.

Now I'm in Spain. It's a terrific place to live if you like good food, clean air and good weather.

Finally, if your life is bad at home, going abroad won't necessarily fix it.
You will see the dating ain't that bad in Barcelona, either.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

xiongmao wrote:Finally, if your life is bad at home, going abroad won't necessarily fix it.
If life is bad at home, then why wouldn't going abroad fix it? Aren't most problems and a bad life caused by societal mismatch, ignorant people, a terrible economy that favors special interest classes of people, and is in general hostile towards the respectable men while it upholds the the scum and bad boys as alpha, while also glorifying the sluts and whores as desirable?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Tsar wrote:If life is bad at home, then why wouldn't going abroad fix it? Aren't most problems and a bad life caused by societal mismatch, ignorant people, a terrible economy that favors special interest classes of people, and is in general hostile towards the respectable men while it upholds the the scum and bad boys as alpha, while also glorifying the sluts and whores as desirable?
Everywhere in the world you go, there will be bad boys and sluts, there will be alpha's and beta's and every other letter of the Greek alphabet and whatever meaningless classifications of people are attached to them. What matters is the culture, the society, the people and the level of development a country is in. Religion also plays a major factor.

At the end of the day, if you have trouble at home, it can be because you are stuck in a rut and feel like your life isn't going anywhere. You dream of new horizons, of new places, of undergoing adventures the likes you have heard others talk about, seen in movies or read about in books, but never experienced yourself. Then when you go abroad, with all your excitement, you find yourself in a place where no one knows you. You are eager to learn, enthusiastic to get to know people. You have been given a second chance at life, a clean slate. What you write on said clean slate, is up to you! :wink:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144

Return to “Introduce Yourself”