"Gday from Australia"

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
metroman
Freshman Poster

"Gday from Australia"

Post by metroman »

I am a long time lurker on this forum and sent my first post just recently. I have reasonated with so much of what is on the forum. Have only ever been to the orient once and am about to go for the second time soon. While I am not really chasing a wife, I like being in a culture where there is hardly any obesity and women have charm and style. I would probably identify as MTGTOW as I read a lot of material and it seems to describe my life and believe this forum is very much MTGTOW in a lot of ways. I look forward to be able to contribute to this forum finally and some of the new insights which come from existing members, I am grateful to be here and thank you for this opportunity.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: "Gday from Australia"

Post by Banano »

Which part of Oz?

Yea i agree this movement is like a branch of mgtow
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Banano wrote:Yea i agree this movement is like a branch of mgtow
It really isn't, and to say so is rather insulting. It's like saying monks are a branch of lovers. Apples and oranges.

Also, welcome to the forums Metroman!
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
metroman
Freshman Poster

Post by metroman »

I am from the Sunshine Coast which is just north of Brisbane. MTGTOW is not really meant as a label as that is the last thing I would want to label anyone, and I know most people who probably fit this mold don't like to be squarepegged. One of my bestfriends recently married a Fillipino girl and I have notised that a very high percentage of men who marry later in life are hooking up with Asians. Along time ago I thought this was for losers but have come to believe it might be a good option if I was ever to marry. Have managed to meet a few Asian girls from cold approach, while nothing has come from it as in relationships, it has been preferable to approaching Aussie women and an option that is preferable to online dating or getting a mail order bride.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Welcome metroman, glad you found our forum. There are quite a few guys here from Australia and they all say the same thing, the women in OZ suck big time! Feminism has run rampant in Australia, just like it has here in the US.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
metroman
Freshman Poster

Post by metroman »

Australia still has its fair share of beach babes, it also has a strong gym culture. Back in the 80s and early part of the 90s Australian women probably would have rivalled Russia, I can remember Surfers Paradise having that many attractive women it was more of a case of being able to spot the unattractive women. The most approachable women in universities are more often than not foreign students, backpacker culture did a lot to improve the talent pool as European women, while of the same stock as most Aussies are usually a vast improvement on Aussie women.
MarkDY
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkDY »

Hello Mate, I was on Australia in 2004. I have a nice time touring the east coast.
Break the chains
Freshman Poster

Post by Break the chains »

G'Day from Australia also.

I did find this forum about a year ago, and enjoy reading the thoughts of (most of) the people on here.

I currently live in Adelaide, in the state of South Australia. The economy here is slowing, the state government is in debt and running a deficit since blowing the mining resources boom, and spending on things such as a new $1.7B under-sized hospital, a $550M sports stadium redevelopment, and a $1.8B water desalination plant that never gets used.

Like the rest of Australia, feminism dominates the social order here, and 90%+ of young Australian women are whores you wouldn't touch with a 30-foot pole. The rest are so-so and probably taken.

Having a brain here is only great if you espouse women's rights, homosexuality, etc... basically if you hate whites and males then you are loved, especially by Australia's publicly-funded media organisation, the ABC, which is incredibly left-wing and produces a huge about of stories on women, women's rights, women in business, violence against women, women's sports, homosexuals, muslims (positive stories) and climate change. A large part of the Australian population sits on Twatter daily trying to find something to be offended about.

Food, beer and sport is good here, that's about it. Cost of living is through the roof, little old Adelaide has (had?) the highest electricity prices in the world, due to the ridiculous amount of wind farms and subsidies to power generated by solar roof panels.

So yeah, Australia is very much like America now. Expensive, toxic culture, just different sports and much of the population lives on the coast.

My dream is to become self-sufficient money-wise and retire early overseas.
Trying to be a better man