New Meat Here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Laboratory Mouse
Freshman Poster

New Meat Here

Post by Laboratory Mouse »

Forget it.
Last edited by Laboratory Mouse on October 24th, 2015, 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: New Meat

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Lol you sound like a miserable cunt. No offense.

This site consists of people capable of thinking outside the box, but really once you start traveling, open yourself up to the possibility of losing your MGTOW-mindset. If you don't, well, you're limiting yourself greatly. Most MGTOW types are heavily focused on the "NAWALT-AWALT"-debate, "Not All Women Are Like That vs All Women Are Like That". That whole theory kind of falls on its ass once you meet foreign women and immerse yourself into different cultures.

Don't limit yourself. MGTOW is a dead-end. Try one of those Xingu women your friend has been talking about. Doesn't mean you have to marry her. But live a little, and know that for any healthy man, sex and women are an integral part of a healthy life's experience and to deny yourself that is to deny yourself happiness.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 23rd, 2020, 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote:Uh...why not just join a MGTOW forum then? There are plenty out here. Just seems odd to say, "Hey, I'm joining up but probably won't be talking to 85% of you."
Well, in SOME aspects, there is not so much difference between HA and MGTOW.

It's somewhat about 'getting on an airplane - long distance flight' 'taking a look beyond the borders of the own country' 'don't believe everything what you hear from the media' 'see some women somewhere else' etc.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Ghost wrote:And it's also not about solutions, whereas HA is.
Um . . . are you positive?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 20th, 2020, 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Ghost wrote: MGTOW is definitely not about looking beyond the borders of your own country. One of their core tenants is that all women are the same everywhere
Absolutely not true. MGTOW is strongly supporting to look beyond the borders of your own country, to look for a foreign wife, to relocate abroad.

You might dispute if women are the same everywhere or not, but for sure the legal situation is totally different from country to country - not everywhere are men considered to be 2nd class citizens.

Western women consider men as tools - unable to function because they are broken, away into the trash bin. Family laws are supportive to females only, court rulings are often female-biased.

It should be said not all countries are treating men worse than women and this makes a BIG difference.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Ghost wrote:Where are these MGTOWs that are in support of foreign women?
I haven't found them either. All the MGTOW websites and videos I have seen on YouTube say that ALL women are bad and should be avoided like the plague!

I have yet to meet one MGTOW who advocates for going overseas to meet women. As a matter of fact, whenever someone on a MGTOW forum expresses interest in foreign women, he is ATTACKED by other guys on the forum.

The concept of MGTOW makes sense living in a western nation (to avoid western women) but these MGTOW guys don't want any guy to ever date ANY woman ANYWHERE in the world! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:
Ghost wrote:Where are these MGTOWs that are in support of foreign women?
I haven't found them either. All the MGTOW websites and videos I have seen on YouTube say that ALL women are bad and should be avoided like the plague!

I have yet to meet one MGTOW who advocates for going overseas to meet women. As a matter of fact, whenever someone on a MGTOW forum expresses interest in foreign women, he is ATTACKED by other guys on the forum.
OK, check it out.
Come over and sign up - you will find me there.
If you do not sign up you see only a small part of the forum.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/index. ... opic=12542

Read the FAQ-page!

No member will attack you if you are a man and want to talk about foreign women or about relocation etc.
No member will attack you if you sign up and identify yourself as a woman.
There is also a chat-room, you can upload pictures.

http://www.the-niceguy.com/forum/