From the US ! I am so happy to be here !

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
MrSuperstar567
Freshman Poster

From the US ! I am so happy to be here !

Post by MrSuperstar567 »

Hi there ! I am so happy that this forum exists ! I am male from the United States. Today, I was feeling down about my life....as I contemplated, I was review one common thought: why dislike living in the US. I am just going to throw random facts about my life because I ain't so good writing forum posts. Really, I am relieved that there are people who feel the same way I do about living in the States.

Facts about me:

-I am college student and I am 21 years old. I go to my local Community College, which is actually quite impressive (in terms of transferable credits to other accredited Universities. Nearly every student goes to a very good college. One person I knew went to Yale.)
-I am high school football coach (believe it or not). I live locally so it isn't a problem ! If you want to know the story behind me landing the job, I will tell it !
-I love horses, they are great animals !
-Politically speaking, I am moderate.
-I love graphic novels.
-I love firearms, especially Smith and Wesson revolvers and military surplus guns.
- I love the Needle Drop music reviewing site.
-I love herbal tea
-I love coffee.
-I noticed the site is a self described "Men's rights" forum/info source. I have never been a Feminist or a "Masculinist". I am more of a "gender equalist" myself, I have been told that both equal rights and the "Men's rights" principles are one in the same. If so, then I guess am "Men's rights" activist !

SO, that is just some basic stuff. I would really be interested in communicating with all you here. If any of you have a an important/emotional/personal thread that isn't getting attention, I promise that I will be an eye/hear to what you have to say. While may not be a genius counselor, I will always try to provide consolement as gently as possible.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrSuperstar567
Freshman Poster

Re: From the US ! I am so happy to be here !

Post by MrSuperstar567 »

Oops.....in case anyone was turned off by the "why dislike part..." I actually at the moment don't really like living here. But this forum seems great though.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Actually I'll ask if you think your generation have taken gender equality/PC too far? I was talking to a fellow trainee English teacher who is around half my age and he refused to use "actress" or "landlady", saying that these phrases are outdated.

We are all actors now apparently. What's next? Banning dresses and skirts?
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

MrSuperstar567 wrote:Hi there ! I am so happy that this forum exists ! I am male from the United States. Today, I was feeling down about my life....as I contemplated, I was review one common thought: why dislike living in the US. I am just going to throw random facts about my life because I ain't so good writing forum posts. Really, I am relieved that there are people who feel the same way I do about living in the States.

Facts about me:

-I am college student and I am 21 years old. I go to my local Community College, which is actually quite impressive (in terms of transferable credits to other accredited Universities. Nearly every student goes to a very good college. One person I knew went to Yale.)
-I am high school football coach (believe it or not). I live locally so it isn't a problem ! If you want to know the story behind me landing the job, I will tell it !
-I love horses, they are great animals !
-Politically speaking, I am moderate.
-I love graphic novels.
-I love firearms, especially Smith and Wesson revolvers and military surplus guns.
- I love the Needle Drop music reviewing site.
-I love herbal tea
-I love coffee.

-I noticed the site is a self described "Men's rights" forum/info source. I have never been a Feminist or a "Masculinist". I am more of a "gender equalist" myself, I have been told that both equal rights and the "Men's rights" principles are one in the same. If so, then I guess am "Men's rights" activist !

SO, that is just some basic stuff. I would really be interested in communicating with all you here. If any of you have a an important/emotional/personal thread that isn't getting attention, I promise that I will be an eye/hear to what you have to say. While may not be a genius counselor, I will always try to provide consolement as gently as possible.
IMO Latin America would be a good fit for you... Argentina (or Uruguay)... ONLY IF you transfer to a university there ASAP. Meat, coffee, tea, girls, hunting, horses, roc en espanol... and private schools there are interested in American football at the high school level.

University there, while coaching high school there...

Then the world is your oyster.

Welcome to the site!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Welcome to this thai brothel of a site....Please get your rocks off at out Discussion board....