Tired of the dating scene in the US

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Re: Tired of the dating scene in the US

Post by GoingAwol »

No doubt!
But...... Most people do not have an issue with social skills. I am very friendly and make male friends easily. I get along with plenty of guys that do very well with women. So why am I constantly ignored and shut out by women? Because they don't want to know me! And someone cannot get a feel for me or my personality if they aren't willing to talk to me. Most American women are stuck-up, plain and simple. I have a friend that is always high or drunk and he kills it with women! He never lacks for an attractive woman... So do you really think a guy that is constantly intoxicated has better social awareness than a guy that doesn't drink or do drugs? Social skills are not the issue....
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

GoingAwol wrote:No doubt!
But...... Most people do not have an issue with social skills. I am very friendly and make male friends easily. I get along with plenty of guys that do very well with women. So why am I constantly ignored and shut out by women? Because they don't want to know me! And someone cannot get a feel for me or my personality if they aren't willing to talk to me. Most American women are stuck-up, plain and simple. I have a friend that is always high or drunk and he kills it with women! He never lacks for an attractive woman... So do you really think a guy that is constantly intoxicated has better social awareness than a guy that doesn't drink or do drugs? Social skills are not the issue....
Your probably not approachable for women and you just dont know it....You probably come off as standoffish ....Look within yourself before you cast blame on others....
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Huh? I'm the one that is friendly and tries to approach women but always get the cold shoulder and I'm the one that is standoffish? Yeah... Makes sense....
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

It is true they are very selective to whom they sync with. You'll see the difference once you travel dude.
You're right, one problem also that is spreading is that you have to be *tipsy* or (paraphrasing S_parc here) in the drug culture to "loosen up", "sync" and be on the same "frequency".
But even if you sync in, it's kind of pointless, i mean some american -and even some latin girls here south of the border- are nowadays kind of masculine, like "one of the guys", foul-mouth and all. That's kind of a turn off.
That's why i lean to Asia now, the sober authenticity is still sooo natural. I'm texting right now on the phone with one of my "prospects" and damn it's nice.
She just put a sad smiley cause she "thought i had a girlfriend". There's no freakin' comparison.
Last edited by droid on May 27th, 2015, 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Droid,
Exactly! I want that kind of genuine connection where you can really be yourself with someone. It's like you have to always be cool,fun,and exciting to get and keep an American woman interested. They do not want a genuine connection... They want someone to entertain them 24/7. They are not interested in being there for a man when he is down and out and needing support. Why would any sane person want to be in a relationship with someone so selfish? Relationships should be a team effort and American women are not team players.
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster

Post by JeyanCalderone »

That's garbage! If you guys had great social skills you wouldn't have a problem getting dates in the US. You blame the women but women aren't required to have sex with you. You got to earn it. All I hear is excuses. It's like being fat and stuffing your face with cakes all day long. If you suck in America it won't get any better overseas if you're a loser in mentality.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Ha!
How would you know? If social skills were my problem I wouldn't have any male friends, but I do. I am considered to be funny and interesting by tons of other men, even men that are considered popular and good with women . I don't have any women because women here have a grandiose sense of self. Even the fat unattractive women with terrible personalities expect a male model.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

With all due respect, assuming Jeyan is a real character in the forum, It plainly demonstrates what the OP refers to. You are an ex-con dirtbag type, drug-culture dude with "sleeves" and an inauthentic "badass" poser, who goes for likewise freaky/deviant, sub-par women (sorry i honestly don't know how to say all that more respectfully).
Since nowadays -in this side of the pond- all this counts as being the better person and as having "social skills", well yeah, you can get some 'results', as you are naturally compatible with the degeneracy.

However, even accounting for all the aforementioned degeneracy going "mainstream", i would still be surprised if you showed results with the better looking middle-class stuck up white women the OP is more likely referring to.

Edit: I just noticed Winston had made a similar point already.
Last edited by droid on May 27th, 2015, 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
JeyanCalderone
Freshman Poster

Post by JeyanCalderone »

droid wrote:With all due respect, assuming Jeyan is a real character in the forum, It plainly demonstrates what the OP refers to. You are an ex-con dirtbag type, drug-culture dude with "sleeves" and an inauthentic "badass" poser, who goes for likewise freaky/deviant, sub-par women (sorry i honestly don't know how to say all that more respectfully).
Since nowadays -in this side of the pond- all this counts as being the better person and as having "social skills", well yeah, you can get some 'results', as you are naturally compatible with the degeneracy.

However, even accounting for all the aforementioned degeneracy going "mainstream", i would still be surprised if you showed results with the better looking middle-class stuck up white women the OP is more likely referring to.

Edit: I just noticed Winston had already made a similar point already.
Winston is confusing me with some other Filipino guy from Illinois which is super weird yo.

Social skills doesn't mean criminal behavior. What I mean is being confident in yourself and your approach towards women. Being successful and good looks does help but it isn't everything. You need a sincere heart and gentle personality. It really does work.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I have challenged people that talk about social skills to tell me what they mean when they say that and nobody can give me a good answer. Thus I am forced to believe they are just talking out of their ass and trying to shame the person they are labeling socially inept. As far as I'm concerned "social skills" are being nice/friendly,funny,interesting etc. I'm all of those things. Unfortunately women won't give me a chance to show them that because they shut me out. Any social interaction is a two way street and you charm peoole that have already decided they dont like you before you even opened your mouth.
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

GoingAwol wrote:I have challenged people that talk about social skills to tell me what they mean when they say that and nobody can give me a good answer. Thus I am forced to believe they are just talking out of their a** and trying to shame the person they are labeling socially inept. As far as I'm concerned "social skills" are being nice/friendly,funny,interesting etc. I'm all of those things. Unfortunately women won't give me a chance to show them that because they shut me out. Any social interaction is a two way street and you charm peoole that have already decided they dont like you before you even opened your mouth.
The OP sounds very insecure....Hes ready to blame others before he even examines himself....If you truly have social skills then you don't need to announce to the world that you have social skills...It just is....You dont seem to get that....

Again they shut you out because you most likely give out a bad vibe.....You're totally ignorant to it but others are well aware of it....
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

What the hell?
Someone who doesn't even know me came on this thread and accused me of having bad social skills and I corrected them. If that wasn't happening my social skills would have never been brought up. And how the hell would you know anything about me? I am a very introspective person and used to beat myself up and assumed something was wrong with me. But after years of seeing how the most effed up men are getting women I have every reason to believe something is wrong with this society. Its amazing the lengths white knights and manginas will go to defend women rather than admitting they are part of the problem.
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Now let's discuss these "bad vibes".... What about those men who beat the crap out of and cheat on their wives and girlfriends? You know the guys that get the most women in this messed up place? Are they putting out good vibes that the women pick up on? What a bunch of BS..... Women are not psychic...
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

GoingAwol wrote:What the hell?
Someone who doesn't even know me came on this thread and accused me of having bad social skills and I corrected them. If that wasn't happening my social skills would have never been brought up. And how the hell would you know anything about me? I am a very introspective person and used to beat myself up and assumed something was wrong with me. But after years of seeing how the most effed up men are getting women I have every reason to believe something is wrong with this society. Its amazing the lengths white knights and manginas will go to defend women rather than admitting they are part of the problem.
Of course I dont know anything about you other than what you have posted....Im far from a "white knight" or "mangina".....thats Mr. Man....And I would not defend women at all, but you do come off as an insecure little boy, whether you want to admit it or not....Your going to lengths to blame everyone but yourself for why you cant get a woman....Im surprised you havent figured this shit out yet.....
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

I thought the men on this site were in aggreance that America and the dating scene here is messed up? I sound like an insecure child for telling it like it is? I'm not even going to respond to you anymore. It's obvious that you are a troll.