Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hello HA forum! My name is Jeyan.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Re: Hello HA forum! My name is Jeyan.

Postby Rock » Wed May 27, 2015 3:37 pm

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:Great analysis Winston. I too thought the guy was PP. But his IP matched pretty close to Woodridge where he claims to be from, I became less sure. I'm from Illinois myself but didn't know PP was from there too. OK then, I guess you will ban him?

Thanks. Yeah PP's IP is also from Illinois. He must have changed his IP but it's still in the same state.

I don't know. Should we give him another chance? Maybe he's reformed. Maybe after spending time in "jail" he became enlightened after deep contemplation and cured his mental problems? lol

We don't need a bunch of fake and phony posters. The only way you should consider possibly giving him a chance is if he does a skype vid call with you and he and his gf look exactly like the avatar photo. Otherwise, he's just posing as a new identity and clearly not reformed at all.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Rock » Wed May 27, 2015 3:40 pm

I think PP also had ancestry connected with Cebu province if I remember right.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Wed May 27, 2015 4:49 pm

JeyanCalderone wrote:
I deny all allegations made by Winston. I am not this "Conrad" person he believes me to be. I am innocent of all charges. I will not post or respond anymore because I am clearly offended by Winston's accusations. I demand an apology from Winston Wu.

Instead of accepting the challenge to step up on skype video, he gets huffy and clams up.

Guilty as charged. Case closed.

Winston, re letting people back, only if you make a separate website called Trollville. These guys could go there to have fun and cut loose.

THIS forum is supposed to be about TRUTH. Liars should be banned just for lying.
"Pick a point and go to it."
-- Dr John Hunsucker, speaking about canoeing on Georgia's Lake Lanier, with its irregular shape, and 1000 miles of meandering shoreline
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby MrMan » Thu May 28, 2015 12:48 am

I don't know Conrad. But I seem to recall going on a forum once, posting some things, and people thought I was some other posters. It's kind of annoying. Some posters have similar backgrounds. There are lots of Filippinos in the US. I'd imagine Illinois has a lot of them, though I don't personally know any Illinois Fillippinos.
MrMan
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu May 28, 2015 10:33 am

Ok I banned that dufus psycho Jeyan, aka Philosophical Filipino. I've banned his IP's too, to make it harder for him to return. I deleted his nasty posts too, the ones where he went off on a bashing spree.

Btw, here are his Facebook photos that were linked in his profiles. They are of a guy named Jeyan Calderone. What do you think? Does this look like him?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004406523569&sk=photos
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby MarcosZeitola » Thu May 28, 2015 11:00 am

Winston wrote:Ok I banned that dufus psycho Jeyan, aka Philosophical Filipino. I've banned his IP's too, to make it harder for him to return. I deleted his nasty posts too, the ones where he went off on a bashing spree.

Btw, here are his Facebook photos that were linked in his profiles. They are of a guy named Jeyan Calderone. What do you think? Does this look like him?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004406523569&sk=photos

It's incredibly easy to take the account and pics of an existing person and pretending to be that person. The real "Jeyan Calderone" who's FB you just link probably has no idea that some faggot on the internet falsely used his identity to troll a website with. No one would be foolish enough in this day and age to create an account using his own real first and last name. You get a pass, Winston, for signing up in 2007 and being the founder. :wink:
MarcosZeitola
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu May 28, 2015 12:07 pm

Whoever Jeyan Calderone is, he looks like the type of guy who belongs in this..... LOL

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby droid » Thu May 28, 2015 12:43 pm

I would further delete every entry, i thought you had a button for that. That would further discourage any idiots, knowing their 'graffiti' won't be permanent.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself