Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hi all..

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Hi all..

Postby falcon garson » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:02 am

I just join this board and want to say hello to all community members. I just love to talk with different people. I would like to introduce myself with you all. My name is Garson and my username is falcon grason. I am sure all of you will like to talk with me.
falcon garson
Freshman Poster

Re: Hi all..

Postby Falcon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:02 pm

Hello and welcome Falcon #2! :D
Falcon
Experienced Poster

Postby Linkoln » Fri Oct 09, 2015 2:16 pm

Hello. My name Linkoln. I often relocate because of its business. It was in many cities and countries. Who needs advice - happy to help)
Linkoln
Freshman Poster

Postby falcon garson » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:00 am

I am happy to see your warm welcome in this board. Falcon #1 good to see you here as a member and regular participant of this forum. I am sure it will be nice meeting with you in other threads.
Linkoln, As you have mentioned you often goes in different cities and countries due to you business. Would you like to let me know the names of those cities which you like to have fun there again in your life.
falcon garson
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself