Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Vietnamese 18 year old college student in Seattle

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Vietnamese 18 year old college student in Seattle

Postby josephty1 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:32 am

Hello I read Winston's articles and excerpts of his ebook in his website. Finally someone who could articulate how messed up socially Americas is.

I'm 5'2 but dating women isn't a priority for me at all (but I still found his articles on American women interesting, even after reading MGTOW stuff from other people). I'm a little abormal in that way, along with me being sligthly Asperger's. However reading Winston's articles on how antisocial America is, I wonder if Asperger's simply is a made up psycholgical term. Also people are saying autism is getting more common.

But if the social environment is getting more fake (I read some posts about how America used to be more friendly inthe 1950s and 1960s and certainly more friendly before that) then yes more people would "have" aspergers because they are having trouble with the more fake social culture.

My father, his extended family (excluding some cousins and aunts and uncles), and my mother and I immigrated from Vietnam. THough my father and his family came here in the 1990s and my father married my mother in Vietnam in around 1996. So fast forward the relationship got worse, my parents raising me and my sister along with economic troubles made the family lose stability over time.

I like the advice that if one marries overseas back in the home country or whatever that it is not recommended to move to the United States. It also makes sense that raising kids in the US may be more difficult especially with less family support. Especially raising daughters.

Thank you for your work and writings. Its too bad that the alternative media, new age movement, "truth" movement, never mentions this. Truly a refreshing perspective especially given that Winston, you have researched those movements (and debunked new age like Mark Passio!)
Public school, most people between 12-35, and often your parents are brainwashed and trying to brainwash you.

*sigh* money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Re: Vietnamese 18 year old college student in Seattle

Postby zboy1 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Hey man, have you thought of leaving USA and going back to Vietnam? How about Thailand or some other Asian country? I think more and more Asian Americans should leave the craphole of a country called the United States.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby josephty1 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:11 am

I've thought about it. I'll have to learn how to READ and WRITE vietnamese (I can speak and listen). Thanks to UW, I could take up to 3 years of Vietnamese language classes. Also my mom wants to move back to Vietnam (not my dad, not my sister) to be with her family. The question is what should I do for a living (teaching English would be a little more difficult in Vietnam since I'm not white: racism).

I'm a freshmen in college, regardless of what degree I graduate, I'm still wondering how should I use the Internet to make money (like Winston Wu and numerous youtube channels) because 9-5 job could be a dead-end trap where you save very little money (unless its google or microsoft or engineering or doctor or pharmacist)

I know Vietnam is very cheap cost of living however. Luckily I'm still living wtih my parents (no rent fees) and my college tuition fees are waived due to Washington state's generous grants.

I do agree that more and more Asian Americans should leave the US, especially the men who are shorter than 5'8 (even taller men should leave IMO).

The US already collapsed socially/morally. After all, who knows when the US economy will collapse (too many people have predicted this) and plus even if the world economy collapses I'd rather be in a place where people aren't so antisocial (USA is very antisocial).
Public school, most people between 12-35, and often your parents are brainwashed and trying to brainwash you.

*sigh* money and workaholic culture replaces healthy social interaction.
josephty1
Freshman Poster

Postby MustVisitAsia123 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:47 pm

Welcome to the forums! I'm around your age so I understand what you're going through. Don't take all of the writings TOO literally though as it may stunt your growth.
MustVisitAsia123
Freshman Poster

Return to Introduce Yourself