Hi everyone

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
mjvac
Freshman Poster

Hi everyone

Post by mjvac »

I'm a 20 year old from Germany and the past few weeks I've been lurking around here and on other sites, since I will go backpacking in sea for 3-4 months. I'm leaving in 10 days.

I had no success with women here, mainly because I isolated myself about two years ago and am generally a shy person.
*edit: to be honest, I'm still a virgin, and nervous around girls because of this*
I'm hoping that my experiences while travelling will give me (more) sexual confidence, so I can escalete better with women when I'm back home. As you can see, I don't plan on moving abroad logterm, but that might change soon ;)

Looking forward to post my travel experiences!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hi everyone

Post by jamesbond »

mjvac wrote:I'm a 20 year old from Germany.
Where in Germany are you from mjvac? Have you tried cold approaching any girls in Germany at all?

Welcome to the forum. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Alyssa21
Freshman Poster

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Alyssa21 »

Hello Everyone!
Hi Guys!

I am a new member of this forum. I would like to tell you all little about myself.

I am student and an elder brother of twin sisters. I really like martial arts and according to my opinion everyone should learn martial arts as it improves concentration and encourages positive attitude.

What do you guys think?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”