Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Yohan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:51 am

The only good thing with you is that your comments and your profile will be removed soon...
Up to then, there is the Ignore-List. Have a nice day.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN







Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:06 am

You guys are so dumb and gullible. Czechdana is obviously a shill and connected to anatol and those porn sites. Not a normal euro girl.

Why? Its obvious. A real girl does not:

- talk like a man.
- immediately talk about the prison system and WW2, girls never bring such topics up first and arent interested in them
- post links to porn sites like vice.com
- talk about russian girls being approachable and fearless, a girl never uses the word "approachable"
- read the writing style too. Its a mans style. Women dont write like that

Man you guys are a dunce. Even rock could see that its another troll.

Some of you have no experience with women. If you did, youd be able to see all the above without them being pointed out to you.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:11 am

You guys, if someone posts porn links, dont quote it in your reply, otherwise i have to delete or edit your reply as well. It creates more work for me. Geez. Some of you lack common sense.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23596
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Yohan » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:12 am

Winston wrote:Czechdana is obviously a shill and connected to anatol and those p**n sites.

Can you prove that? If yes, ban that user.

So far her (or his) comments do not contain anything against forum rules, nothing which is abusive, nothing so far which justifies a ban. The replies were reasonable. We will see if the poster will come back in future or not.

About the writing style, this is not clear, as not everybody is from the USA and a native English speaker, including myself.

About links to movies like this one - you find them in almost every Western publication reporting something about the Japanese nightlife, (or about holidays in Thailand etc.) I see nothing unusual with that. When I read such reports I sometimes think, all Japan consists only of pedos and cosplayers. It's about the same if you insist all people in USA are either rapists or mass-killers and you need to carry a gun wherever you go...

Even in case of trolling, some trolls are quite intelligent and entertaining and offer indeed some interesting stuff - despite being fake - worth to discuss.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Wolfeye » Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:13 pm

czechdana25: Hey, Dana. My actual name is Alex & I'm actually looking to move to the Czech Republic (mainly, I'm not looking to "chase mirages on a treadmill" only to get snatched off for an occasional spell in prison- or for any kids I might have live like that). I have so many questions & don't really know where to start. Maybe I can message you some? I'd fill you in on some of my "background," but if we weren't going to discuss things in depth it'd be a wasted effort (and it IS hard for me to put some things into words).
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby czechdana25 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:05 pm

Winston wrote:You guys are so dumb and gullible. Czechdana is obviously a shill and connected to anatol and those p**n sites. Not a normal euro girl.

Why? Its obvious. A real girl does not:

- talk like a man.
- immediately talk about the prison system and WW2, girls never bring such topics up first and arent interested in them
- post links to p**n sites like vice.com
- talk about russian girls being approachable and fearless, a girl never uses the word "approachable"
- read the writing style too. Its a mans style. Women dont write like that

Man you guys are a dunce. Even rock could see that its another troll.

Some of you have no experience with women. If you did, youd be able to see all the above without them being pointed out to you.


Winston is suspicious of me. I don't know what I did to offend him. I didn't know a word like "approachable" was exclusively masculine. I do consider myself a tomboyish female and I have many male friends. I have strong admiration for my father who was bold and fearless man. He taught me martial arts & the value of integrity. I don't talk like most women because I am a unique individual. When I studied the U.S. Constitution it was the most beautiful document safeguarding the fundamental liberties of humanity. My parents grew up in Soviet Communism and it was hell on Earth!

I am a respectful and classy woman. That's how I carry myself in real life.
User avatar
czechdana25
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby czechdana25 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:09 pm

Wolfeye wrote:czechdana25: Hey, Dana. My actual name is Alex & I'm actually looking to move to the Czech Republic (mainly, I'm not looking to "chase mirages on a treadmill" only to get snatched off for an occasional spell in prison- or for any kids I might have live like that). I have so many questions & don't really know where to start. Maybe I can message you some? I'd fill you in on some of my "background," but if we weren't going to discuss things in depth it'd be a wasted effort (and it IS hard for me to put some things into words).


@Wolfeye, just express yourself honestly. Speak your mind. I don't get offended. We Czech people are very kind and open-minded people.

This is a typical Prague Nightclub Hot Peppers Prague VIP Transmission https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLEM3I2RvjQ
User avatar
czechdana25
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Yohan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:03 am

czechdana25 wrote:Winston is suspicious of me. I don't know what I did to offend him...


Well, you have to consider the situation of this forum in general, it's not about a personal matter.

Any forum which takes care of men who are looking for a female - especially for a female from overseas - is prone to attacks from feminists, trolls, spammers, hackers.

This forum does not know you, we do not know anything about you. We have no idea if you are for real or a fake.
We will see in future should you continue to post comments. Thank you for your understanding.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby czechdana25 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:17 am

Yohan is very reasonable. I feel Winston jumps to conclusion too easily. I am amused that Mr. Wu claims to be expert on women. I have analyzed many photos of Winston and read his manifesto rant about his desire for beautiful white women. Winston does argue a lot and the immaturity shows. His overweight appearance is not attractive trait and it was laughable he claims to be vegetarian. I know many meat eaters who are thin and morally righteous persons. Winston created this website to help others. But it does seem to feed his Ego. His excessive need to prove himself correct all the time is very sad IMO. Winston blames others for his own bad choices. A 40 year old man does not act like a 15 year old spoiled brat. I speak directly and honestly because that's who I am as a woman.

I will post respectfully and intelligently always. You all have my word.
Last edited by czechdana25 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
czechdana25
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Yohan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:14 am

@czechdana25
In USA you can meet any kind of person you can imagine. Of course also Winston has his advantages and disadvantages. However he created this HappierAbroad website, which is highly critical about women in USA and Westernized women in general and he is for free speech, he is open about his person and is not hiding behind anonymity on the internet.

Bad choices, who did not make bad choices, me included. However who is to blame for all these feminist issues treating men, even young boys, even old and sick men as 2nd class citizens? Winston is speaking out quite strongly about this 'politically not correct' topic and therefore he has not only friends but is attacked many times for his opinion.

I am a totally different person, and Winston and I do not have much in common, but my experience with Western females is very similar and I am not an 'expert on women'. Feminism is into censorship. Western media are reporting in a very biased way.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby czechdana25 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:31 pm

Yohan wrote:@czechdana25
In USA you can meet any kind of person you can imagine. Of course also Winston has his advantages and disadvantages. However he created this HappierAbroad website, which is highly critical about women in USA and Westernized women in general and he is for free speech, he is open about his person and is not hiding behind anonymity on the internet.

Bad choices, who did not make bad choices, me included. However who is to blame for all these feminist issues treating men, even young boys, even old and sick men as 2nd class citizens? Winston is speaking out quite strongly about this 'politically not correct' topic and therefore he has not only friends but is attacked many times for his opinion.

I am a totally different person, and Winston and I do not have much in common, but my experience with Western females is very similar and I am not an 'expert on women'. Feminism is into censorship. Western media are reporting in a very biased way.


I don't hate men. Men have become hateful & bitter towards women because they feel entitled to have sex with them. Winston's grand delusions of having sexual relationships with gorgeous white women is humorous. Women admire and submit themselves to real men who are assertive and have genuine confidence. The immature spoiled brat demands of Winston is a sign of his deficiency in character. The gender wars Men v Women is causing unnecessary division when both sexes need each other for balance. Why is Winston fat? It seems the clearest answer is that he sits frequently by the computer eating a vegan pastry running his forum for his own fantastical dreams of having sexual liasons with imaginary beautiful white women. Winston's own father was a workaholic who didn't discipline Winston enough as a boy that is why Winston always blames others for his own failures.

The reason why Winston is old and miserable? Because a highly sophisticated woman like me saw through his BS and called him out on it.
Last edited by czechdana25 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
czechdana25
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Wolfeye » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:25 pm

czechdana25: Thanks. I've heard that about Czechs (being open & honest) & that suits me well. Actually, a MAJOR issue I have with America is the lack of "compositional thinking" (basically thinking that a situation is what it consists of, instead of "reality is what I say it is" thinking- I guess the term for that is "thinking by adjudication" & they do it all the time).

Well, might as well start of with the major culture-clashes I have with this place (basically, why I'm looking to move away):
First off, I have a "Good Wolf vs Bad Wolf" style of ethics, as opposed to a "Bad Wolf vs Good Sheep" style. The people here SAY they get that, but always ACT the opposite- always been an issue (I remember reading a book that got into the history of it, but I'll save that for another time). Anyway, I figure someone with the second kind can't really be against tragedy & travesty. In this country, for all its talk, it usually does "damage control" whenever something fucked-up happens. It's like they figure what happens ISN'T what occurs. Naturally, this allows lots of problems to form that basically get disqualified- thus, things fester & get worse. This is especially true with the actions of cops & medical personnel- which are pretty thoroughly infused into so much of day-to-day life, it's not even funny.

Not going to be real easy to enjoy being a father if I'm constantly worried those children are going to get arrested for splashing in a puddle or if I'm going to lose them & the house if I don't pay for toxic water (that's Flint, Michigan right now- don't remember where the other thing happened). Not that I'll really be the one raising them, since work takes up so much of people's time & the school seems to think of itself as "out-ranking" the parents (and acting accordingly, of course). I figure that it's REAL easy for my children to get locked up, if nothing else to help fund some juvenile detention center (because it's got to be DOING business to STAY in business). From there, quite a few things can happen (ex: it seems that things that are "suggested" to women are not as safe or accurate as advertised & are just plain imposed in a prison/juvenile environment- so my kid gets violated medically & possibly loses the ability to have children, because some cop didn't care who actually did what & neither did the rest of their community).

I'm not always so severe as a general state of being, but it's kind of like debt- nobody's calling about it & you're not trying to buy anything, but it still hangs over you. Simply taking serious things seriously, you might have noticed, is a little bit of a social faux pas. I never could tell when someone was agreeing with me just to agree or if they actually did. It's similar with arguments- you never can tell if they actually support what they are defending or if they are just trying to make themselves feel better.

I hear the food in Europe as a whole is better than in America (have you tried finding raw milk in this country? I heard you can get it in vending machines in the Czech Republic). The Slovak food caught my attention (very inventive & different-looking) & I was laughing my ass off when I heard the Czech president call American beer "filthy brown water" (or whatever he said). Is Czech beer really THAT good? I had some Old Rasputin a long time ago & it was about as close as I've come to foreign beer.

Love how the countries in that area are with "immigration." It seems the "migrants" have been more like invaders in Europe. It seems the Czechs, the Slovaks, the Poles, the Austrians, the Hungarians, and the Romanians are all aligned against these sorts of things. Russia had a recent situation where about 50 of them tried to pull a mass-molestating of women like they did in Germany on New Year's, but it went a little differently- the Russians got together & kicked the shit out of them, then the cops (after throwing a few punches themselves) arrested 33 of them- the other 18 were taken to the hospital!

Also, as I understand, it's not too hard to get a job if you speak other languages (it seems English is sought-after & they'll be more okay with hiring you without work experience than they would be without that). I don't really have too much specifically in mind for work. Maybe do a few part-time things? I actually like manual labor & I've heard you don't need to be certified in languages for tourism like you do to be a teacher of that language. Eventually, I'd probably like to be a self-reliance instructor of some form, as it's a subject I like & find it agreeable to teach these things. Dave Canterbury is a good example of what I mean.

Is there a big bushcraft/outdoor interest in the Czech Republic? I've heard that hunting is an elective class you can take in high school there & that you can get a gun permit earlier if you take it. Also, that there aren't many knife laws (except for the unwritten ones like not wearing a machete to the grocery store). I find that agreeable, since I do tend to carry a knife & have always hated worrying about bullshit (ex: it could be a useful design, but it's half an inch too long... or it's an illegal operating mechanism... or it's sharpened on the back... or some asshole manages to get it even to open a little bit with big, repeated, bullwhip-type of flicks, or...).

Sorry this was so long, I just have a lot of gripes & am hoping to get a sense of what other places are like. I know there's not EXACT guarantee, but I've had the Czech Republic suggested to me a few times & it seems to have a good "rhythm" from what I can tell. I was looking for Czech language places (I think on the Czech consulate website) & found one that seems like you can live there for a bit less than $2,000. Are these any good? I'd somewhat prefer to learn the bulk of it here, that way I'm going over there with something. I have something of a knack for languages (at least if there's information provided- in America, you can & I did take 5 years of Spanish in school & not even be able to hold a basic conversation), but I'm having trouble finding things on Czech.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby czechdana25 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 4:45 pm

Wolfeye wrote:czechdana25: Thanks. I've heard that about Czechs (being open & honest) & that suits me well. Actually, a MAJOR issue I have with America is the lack of "compositional thinking" (basically thinking that a situation is what it consists of, instead of "reality is what I say it is" thinking- I guess the term for that is "thinking by adjudication" & they do it all the time).

Well, might as well start of with the major culture-clashes I have with this place (basically, why I'm looking to move away):
First off, I have a "Good Wolf vs Bad Wolf" style of ethics, as opposed to a "Bad Wolf vs Good Sheep" style. The people here SAY they get that, but always ACT the opposite- always been an issue (I remember reading a book that got into the history of it, but I'll save that for another time). Anyway, I figure someone with the second kind can't really be against tragedy & travesty. In this country, for all its talk, it usually does "damage control" whenever something fucked-up happens. It's like they figure what happens ISN'T what occurs. Naturally, this allows lots of problems to form that basically get disqualified- thus, things fester & get worse. This is especially true with the actions of cops & medical personnel- which are pretty thoroughly infused into so much of day-to-day life, it's not even funny.

Not going to be real easy to enjoy being a father if I'm constantly worried those children are going to get arrested for splashing in a puddle or if I'm going to lose them & the house if I don't pay for toxic water (that's Flint, Michigan right now- don't remember where the other thing happened). Not that I'll really be the one raising them, since work takes up so much of people's time & the school seems to think of itself as "out-ranking" the parents (and acting accordingly, of course). I figure that it's REAL easy for my children to get locked up, if nothing else to help fund some juvenile detention center (because it's got to be DOING business to STAY in business). From there, quite a few things can happen (ex: it seems that things that are "suggested" to women are not as safe or accurate as advertised & are just plain imposed in a prison/juvenile environment- so my kid gets violated medically & possibly loses the ability to have children, because some cop didn't care who actually did what & neither did the rest of their community).

I'm not always so severe as a general state of being, but it's kind of like debt- nobody's calling about it & you're not trying to buy anything, but it still hangs over you. Simply taking serious things seriously, you might have noticed, is a little bit of a social faux pas. I never could tell when someone was agreeing with me just to agree or if they actually did. It's similar with arguments- you never can tell if they actually support what they are defending or if they are just trying to make themselves feel better.

I hear the food in Europe as a whole is better than in America (have you tried finding raw milk in this country? I heard you can get it in vending machines in the Czech Republic). The Slovak food caught my attention (very inventive & different-looking) & I was laughing my a** off when I heard the Czech president call American beer "filthy brown water" (or whatever he said). Is Czech beer really THAT good? I had some Old Rasputin a long time ago & it was about as close as I've come to foreign beer.

Love how the countries in that area are with "immigration." It seems the "migrants" have been more like invaders in Europe. It seems the Czechs, the Slovaks, the Poles, the Austrians, the Hungarians, and the Romanians are all aligned against these sorts of things. Russia had a recent situation where about 50 of them tried to pull a mass-molestating of women like they did in Germany on New Year's, but it went a little differently- the Russians got together & kicked the shit out of them, then the cops (after throwing a few punches themselves) arrested 33 of them- the other 18 were taken to the hospital!

Also, as I understand, it's not too hard to get a job if you speak other languages (it seems English is sought-after & they'll be more okay with hiring you without work experience than they would be without that). I don't really have too much specifically in mind for work. Maybe do a few part-time things? I actually like manual labor & I've heard you don't need to be certified in languages for tourism like you do to be a teacher of that language. Eventually, I'd probably like to be a self-reliance instructor of some form, as it's a subject I like & find it agreeable to teach these things. Dave Canterbury is a good example of what I mean.

Is there a big bushcraft/outdoor interest in the Czech Republic? I've heard that hunting is an elective class you can take in high school there & that you can get a gun permit earlier if you take it. Also, that there aren't many knife laws (except for the unwritten ones like not wearing a machete to the grocery store). I find that agreeable, since I do tend to carry a knife & have always hated worrying about bullshit (ex: it could be a useful design, but it's half an inch too long... or it's an illegal operating mechanism... or it's sharpened on the back... or some asshole manages to get it even to open a little bit with big, repeated, bullwhip-type of flicks, or...).

Sorry this was so long, I just have a lot of gripes & am hoping to get a sense of what other places are like. I know there's not EXACT guarantee, but I've had the Czech Republic suggested to me a few times & it seems to have a good "rhythm" from what I can tell. I was looking for Czech language places (I think on the Czech consulate website) & found one that seems like you can live there for a bit less than $2,000. Are these any good? I'd somewhat prefer to learn the bulk of it here, that way I'm going over there with something. I have something of a knack for languages (at least if there's information provided- in America, you can & I did take 5 years of Spanish in school & not even be able to hold a basic conversation), but I'm having trouble finding things on Czech.


What is your motivation for moving to Czech Republic? Why are you attracted to Czech women?

Czech links
http://www.alsglobal.net/languages/czech.php

https://www.expats.cz/

http://www.expats.cz/prague/article/dating/10-lessons-we-can-learn-from-czech-women/

http://www.expats.cz/prague/article/czech-culture/dos-and-donts-dating-in-the-czech-republic/

http://www.afocr.org/czech-culture

http://www.expatsblog.com/blogs/czech-republic

http://www.czechinvest.org/en/business-in-the-czech-republic

I hope these links help you @WolfEye
User avatar
czechdana25
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:21 pm
Location: Prague, Czech Republic

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby Yohan » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:01 pm

czechdana25 wrote:[
I don't hate men. Men have become hateful & bitter towards women because they feel entitled to have sex with them. Winston's grand delusions of having sexual relationships with gorgeous white women is humorous. Women admire and submit themselves to real men who are assertive and have genuine confidence.

Sorry, but I do not agree with what you write here.

Men are not hateful or bitter because they feel entitled to have sex with women.

Men feel hateful or bitter, because they are rejected or cheated or otherwise badly treated by females and can never expect any understanding for their situation. - This might not even include a sexual relationship - these might be females like mother, sisters, daughters, female co-workers, female class-mates etc. - Whatever happens, especially after a divorce, the bill pays the ex-husband and father, never the ex-wife and mother.

I also doubt if Western women are looking out for 'real men' - but maybe you can explain me, what 'real man' should mean for you.

Most women, just my experience, are looking out for men with expectations ordinary men can never fulfill. Do you know how materialistic women can be? It's about give me this or that, or I leave you, or I file for divorce, or even worse, I will accuse you of sexual harassment. It's often like extortion.
Any ordinary man, doing an average job, is considered as an item, plainly boring, use him and if broken in the dust bin. I met girls somewhat around 15 to 25 when I was still young, who had 5 to 8 boyfriends and sex with easily 100 different men.

Real man? For most women this is a guy who is rich, who will give a woman what ever she wants from him. Another kind of real man is a gangster, who offers an exciting life-style.

You mention Winston's grand delusions about a sexual relationship with a beautiful white woman. Why not? What is wrong with it? Everybody has dreams.
I also had such idiotic dreams in my past but realized soon they will never become true.

Tell me, why should I spend my life alone?
I moved away, Asian wife, and I have now family since almost 40 years, never divorced, 2 daughters and also a Filipina fosterdaughter. I am happy and not hateful or bitter.

If it is true that you are a young woman from Europe living now in USA, let me say you can pick up any guy you want, you have many options as a woman.

I ask only for your understanding that there are many men, similar to me, who have only the choice to be either alone or to look for a foreign woman. In this sense, Winston is right.
User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Hi! I'm Dana from Czech Republic

Postby droid » Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:43 pm

You have been trolled yohan lol
i.e. Winston is right
very clear from the start
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2439
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest