Hello. This is JohnGault

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
JohnGault251
Freshman Poster

Hello. This is JohnGault

Post by JohnGault251 »

Hello,

This is John Gault (intentional misspelling) and I am introducing myself to the forum for the first time. I named myself JG because as of today, I officially check out of considering any serious relationship with any born American woman. I am black, and I have dated women from various races. And it is as of today that I officially check out. If a woman is american born (and comes from a divorced family/single parent household), i will not consider anything serious with them. My mom herself is an immigrant from Latin/South America.

I have done everything right in this life. I am 26-28 years old. I have:
Gone to college
Have a decent career
Going back to school for grad school
I have 0 kids
I have lost weight
I have good style
I have never been to jail or arrested
I am religious/have morals
I am well read
I want to be a dad
I am not a thug
I am not a nerd

I have used most online sites to meet women. I have approach anxiety, from being brutally rejected time and time again in high school, so online is much easier for me. I approach in person also. I have slept with about 30 women, however, only 2-5 were marriage material in some way. I know how to talk to women. I know how to pick their brain. I know how to give them great physical pleasure. SO WHY AM I STILL SINGLE....

I blame the media. I am not what the media portrays a black man to be. So when women come across me, from all races, ages, etc., they honestly do not know how to handle me. Most do not give me a shot, because I am not cool I guess. Also, the women from america are fat, do not cook, are messy, are sloppy, come from broken homes, do not care about family, and ultimately are not worth risking half of your assets for. I have seen what a good woman is, I was raised by one. She cant cook that well lol, but she is loving, supportive, cleans and really helps my dad out in life. She is a true partner to him and thats what I want

So I am checking out. I watched the black men in brazil documentary on youtube and i am pleased to say i have about 40% of the money i need to make the journey this year. I am most attracted to hispanic women. The almond skin tone. It drives me crazy, but I am attracted to all women of all races. I am looking to target south america to find a nice hispanic wife, but am literally open to any race. I am thinking about joining brazilcupid or colombiacupid. I speak some spanish and took courses on latin america, so that would be the easiest for me to vibe with.

So anyway, hopefully I can find something in the next year or two. Would like to do the 90 Day fiance visa in 3 years, so i have some time. But if i could have found her yesterday, it would not have been soon enough
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello. This is JohnGault

Post by jamesbond »

JohnGault251 wrote:I have slept with about 30 women, however, only 2-5 were marriage material in some way.
Welcome to the forum John. That's a lot of women you have slept with. Did you meet a lot of them online or in person? Did you meet a lot of them in bars and clubs?

It's difficult for most guys in America to even get 30 women's phone numbers let alone sleep with 30 different women. You must be doing something different from what most guys in America are doing.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
czechdana25
Freshman Poster

Post by czechdana25 »

JohnGault251 wrote:Hello,

This is John Gault (intentional misspelling) and I am introducing myself to the forum for the first time. I named myself JG because as of today, I officially check out of considering any serious relationship with any born American woman. I am black, and I have dated women from various races. And it is as of today that I officially check out. If a woman is american born (and comes from a divorced family/single parent household), i will not consider anything serious with them. My mom herself is an immigrant from Latin/South America.

I have done everything right in this life. I am 26-28 years old. I have:
Gone to college
Have a decent career
Going back to school for grad school
I have 0 kids
I have lost weight
I have good style
I have never been to jail or arrested
I am religious/have morals
I am well read
I want to be a dad
I am not a thug
I am not a nerd

I have used most online sites to meet women. I have approach anxiety, from being brutally rejected time and time again in high school, so online is much easier for me. I approach in person also. I have slept with about 30 women, however, only 2-5 were marriage material in some way. I know how to talk to women. I know how to pick their brain. I know how to give them great physical pleasure. SO WHY AM I STILL SINGLE....

I blame the media. I am not what the media portrays a black man to be. So when women come across me, from all races, ages, etc., they honestly do not know how to handle me. Most do not give me a shot, because I am not cool I guess. Also, the women from america are fat, do not cook, are messy, are sloppy, come from broken homes, do not care about family, and ultimately are not worth risking half of your assets for. I have seen what a good woman is, I was raised by one. She cant cook that well lol, but she is loving, supportive, cleans and really helps my dad out in life. She is a true partner to him and thats what I want

So I am checking out. I watched the black men in brazil documentary on youtube and i am pleased to say i have about 40% of the money i need to make the journey this year. I am most attracted to hispanic women. The almond skin tone. It drives me crazy, but I am attracted to all women of all races. I am looking to target south america to find a nice hispanic wife, but am literally open to any race. I am thinking about joining brazilcupid or colombiacupid. I speak some spanish and took courses on latin america, so that would be the easiest for me to vibe with.

So anyway, hopefully I can find something in the next year or two. Would like to do the 90 Day fiance visa in 3 years, so i have some time. But if i could have found her yesterday, it would not have been soon enough
Hi John! It's good you're ambitious man and have goals in life. Most of these "men" just sit around and do nothing for themselves. Then they wonder why their life is miserable and not going well. I agree American women are morbidly overweight but it's due to fast food and car culture. In Europe, everyone can just walk/bike/take bus/trains. The environment is built for natural fitness.

I encourage all men to find suitable careers, learn trade/IT skills, join the military, and get into physical shape. These are practical tools to a path of happiness for anyone. Women are attracted to men who are doing something with their lives and not overweight, overly-entitled man-boys who never grew up. It takes discipline and focus to get what you want in life.
JohnGault251
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnGault251 »

I have met them 60/40 from online or real life.

They all have some issues. Divorced parents, former fat girl syndrome, low self esteem, bad attitudes, etc.

Thats why I said i am checking out. Its not even finding a girl. I can do that, its finding one that I can believe will stay with me for 50 years. I HIGHLY doubt i can find an american girl to do that, especially when divorce is so common place

Return to “Introduce Yourself”