New Guy Here

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Slick
Freshman Poster

New Guy Here

Post by Slick »

Hey everyone, I'm new here to this forum (I've been reading all of your posts and I took pleasure in registering).

I don't really have problems meeting women in America. The thing is that gender is skewed in the U.S., which means that there are 20% more single guys than girls. Everywhere I go, women tell me that they "have a boyfriend" most of the time. There are barely single ladies. When I finally run into a single girl, she friend zones me because "I'm not her type" despite the fact that a ton of guys are chasing after her and those guys think it's normal. Well, I suppose those guys are having fun with their d***s in their hands.

So I got a question. Where's a great place for a 1/2 white 1/2 asian guy about 5 ft. 10 in. guy to get girls?

I also want to add that where I live, there's mostly fifty year olds or kids that just got out of High School. I'm almost in my mid 20's and I'm stuck in college right now. They said college would be a great place to meet women. Actually in most of my classes there's only a few ladies that are looking. I even tried taking many English classes, Political Science classes, Biology classes, etc. and it turns out to be a c@k fest. I guess I'm gonna stop using my trust fund for college and save it for when I want to move abroad.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Re: New Guy Here

Post by Dragon »

Slick wrote:Where's a great place for a 1/2 white 1/2 asian guy
Found the problem.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Slick wrote:I guess I'm gonna stop using my trust fund for college and save it for when I want to move abroad.
Seems you have chosen the right way to go...
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Slick wrote:The thing is that gender is skewed in the U.S., which means that there are 20% more single guys than girls. Everywhere I go, women tell me that they "have a boyfriend" most of the time. There are barely single ladies.
Your exactly right, studies show there are 20% more single men than single women in America. :shock:

The male to female ratio in America is one of the worst in the world (if your a man looking for a woman). The nice thing, is some other countries, the opposite is true, there are millions more single women than single men. For example in Russia, there are 10 million more women than men and in Ukraine there are 3.5 million more women than men. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

I thought about going to Mexico or latin america where the ratios are almost balanced (meaning that there are slightly more single females). Mexican women are super fun to meet plus if they really like you, they're flirty and playful whereas with AW, they're pretty robotic and I only get "Yeah, cool, okay" from them. I would like to know how well asian guys do in Eastern Europe where there's a huge amount of single females.
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

Most metros in the U.S. with under 500k is purgatory for dating. People there tend to get married and/or pop out kids by the time they're 25. I suppose there's more singles in their 20s and 30s in places like the SF Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, NYC but those places has the "rat race" lifestyle.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Slick wrote:Most metros in the U.S. with under 500k is purgatory for dating. People there tend to get married and/or pop out kids by the time they're 25. I suppose there's more singles in their 20s and 30s in places like the SF Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, NYC but those places has the "rat race" lifestyle.
I live in Chicago area and even though the Chicago area has a population of 9 million people, almost all of the women in the suburbs are married. In the city, the women have good paying jobs and only want to date guys who are high rollers.

This leaves single mothers and fat chicks as the only viable alternatives here. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Slick
Freshman Poster

Post by Slick »

jamesbond wrote: only want to date guys who are high rollers.
Especially if you're a low-life thug driving a stolen escalade while making huge stacks of cash from armed robberies. Many guys in the U.S. lost their jobs and ran their credit ratings down to the grounds. It's not like it was under their control.
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

You are young and half Asian, head to SE Asia. Honestly as much as I hate Tinder, I used it on my last Philippines trip and was astounded by the results. I'd say I'd get a match 7 for every 10 swipe rights and I was choosy as hell. Compared to the US where I might get 2 out of every 10 matches. It really takes away the hassle of making an online profile and you can view girls on merely a superficial level. I believe it's hitting Asia pretty hard now. I had girls messaging me pretty frequently and was quite easy to meet up quickly after chatting. Of course you have to be in country for it to work well.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”