Hey everyone!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
JA94
Freshman Poster

Hey everyone!

Post by JA94 »

Hi everyone! Lurked here for a little bit, very interested in what I saw.

I'm a 21 year old guy living in the DC area. I'm pretty tall (6'4"), am decent looking enough and in pretty good shape, and am doing for the most part pretty well in life. Going to graduate with a cs degree, have a job and a little bit of money saved up, and not a lot of debt from school. Despite everything, I've never had much luck with girls here. I don't want go too much into the life story stuff, but over the years I've come to the same conclusion as a lot of people here.

Anyway, I'm looking to get away from all this. I don't want to waste my time here where I'm unhappy, when there are better options. Just trying to find my way to where I want to go while I continue to work towards being ready to go there.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Slick
Freshman Poster

Re: Hey everyone!

Post by Slick »

Nice to meet you. It sucks in most places in the U.S. Ever heard of Roosh? He's from DC too so no wonder why guys complain. (And I hear publications complaining about how the single girls can't find good quality men)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”