Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby starchild5 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:24 am

Whatever you do...NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. It will never address your core problem.

Eat Tulsi Leaf's....That's the only cure...nothing else will save you. Its free...grow in your home..
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby gnosis » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:04 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This is a timely thread because the news reports today show that the suicide rate among white, middle aged people is skyrocketing, especially among the women.

I attribute this to whites being the primary demographic that drinks the kool aid about marriage, family, and house buying malarkey. It is to their detriment and when they learn that, they break.

Um, it wasn't to their detriment until recently... Not too long ago, stable marriages were the norm. Of course, now that we have divorce courts that rape men and earning a stable income is much more difficult, more social disintegration can be expected.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby Eric » Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:18 pm

starchild5 wrote:Whatever you do...NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. It will never address your core problem.

Eat Tulsi Leaf's....That's the only cure...nothing else will save you. Its free...grow in your home..

LOL.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:17 pm

gnosis wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:This is a timely thread because the news reports today show that the suicide rate among white, middle aged people is skyrocketing, especially among the women.

I attribute this to whites being the primary demographic that drinks the kool aid about marriage, family, and house buying malarkey. It is to their detriment and when they learn that, they break.

Um, it wasn't to their detriment until recently... Not too long ago, stable marriages were the norm. Of course, now that we have divorce courts that rape men and earning a stable income is much more difficult, more social disintegration can be expected.

I have to disagree. The American Dream and "White" picket fence charade was marketing to get whites to buy into the consumption dupe and bury themselves in debt. Whites have long struck me as claiming to be "happy" when they seem miserable deep down.

The only white men I find happy are successful MGTOW. The rest are drowning and seek to denigrate those of us who are safe and dry on the shore.

Religion, mainstream culture, feminism, and plain 'ole white arrogance are to blame and when the realize they've been lied to all these years, they want to kill themselves. I might feel the same after a life of investing in the lies.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster

Postby Eric » Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:06 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
gnosis wrote:

I have to disagree. The American Dream and "White" picket fence charade was marketing to get whites to buy into the consumption dupe and bury themselves in debt. Whites have long struck me as claiming to be "happy" when they seem miserable deep down.

The only white men I find happy are successful MGTOW. The rest are drowning and seek to denigrate those of us who are safe and dry on the shore.

Religion, mainstream culture, feminism, and plain 'ole white arrogance are to blame and when the realize they've been lied to all these years, they want to kill themselves. I might feel the same after a life of investing in the lies.

Spot on. I couldn't have expressed it better, myself.

Thank you for this.
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:12 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I have to disagree. The American Dream and "White" picket fence charade was marketing to get whites to buy into the consumption dupe and bury themselves in debt. Whites have long struck me as claiming to be "happy" when they seem miserable deep down.

Wow..Man...You get it...Absolutely agree...You are spot on 8)

You made my day...The best post on America by far...
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Adama » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:23 am

Eric wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Whatever you do...NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. It will never address your core problem.

LOL.

That's why I have that big headed bobble brained alien on ignore. Listen to that gobbeldeeguk. Pure nonsense.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:04 am

LOL!
Eric
Junior Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:56 am

Adama wrote:
Eric wrote:

LOL.

That's why I have that big headed bobble brained alien on ignore. Listen to that gobbeldeeguk. Pure nonsense.

Yeah...Pure Christian you are....Judging people without even reading it..Way to go...This is the kind of Christian's you have in this world...Close Minded Inbred's ... :lol: ...Just living in Closed Loop Of lies and half truth..NO BALLS to even read others nonsensical posts :lol: :lol:

Somebody do me a favor please and quote this ..so Inbred and imbecile's get the message that NO BODY GIVES A F :mrgreen:....This is fifth time, you said that I'm on Ignore ...Whenever I post on Christian Values, You jump in and say I'm In Ignore..WTF?
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:01 pm

starchild5 wrote:..NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. .

Eat Tulsi Leaf's..

Tulsi Leaf is an old trick to make the meat tender before consumption. Space Monsters have been using this trick on their gourmet subjects since the dawn of space time.

This particular monster likes to collect the souls of his dinner guests before he devours them, this is why he say's no church to his targeted victims. Galactic legend has it Jesus is running loose in the heavens freeing the trapped Christian souls from ghouls such as this one.

StarChild5 has reportedly been involved in many "Light Saber" battles with Jesus all over the Cosmos. Supposedly StarChilds original name was StarChild 12 but he lost many of his appendages in these cosmic sword fights.

Word has it the Savior was considering teaching him a very grievous lesson next time by severing his N.T.W or Navigational Tally Whacker so he will no longer have interstellar navigation capability to hunt his prey.

Even in space monster duels there are rules and guidelines to adhere too and aiming below the belt isn't fair game even in Jesus's book I don't believe. Matthew 7:12 " do to others as you would have them do to you ", Hey Jes, how would you like it if somebody clipped you like that ?

All be it StarChild4 does have a certain ring to it......
Last edited by Moretorque on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:30 pm

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:..NEVER go to Church..Its the reason for your suicidal tendencies. .

Eat Tulsi Leaf's..

Tulsi Leaf is an old trick to make the meat tender before consumption. Space Monsters have been using this trick on their gourmet subjects since the dawn of space time.

This particular monster likes to collect the souls of his dinner guests before he devours them, this is why he say's no church to his targeted victims. Galactic legend has it Jesus is running loose in the heavens freeing the trapped Christian souls from ghouls such as this one.

StarChild5 has reportedly been involved in many "Light Saber" battles with Jesus all over the Cosmos. Supposedly StarChilds original name was StarChild 12 but he lost many of his appendages in these cosmic sword fights.

Word has it the Savior was considering teaching him a very grievous lesson next time by severing his navigational Tally Whacker so he will no longer have interstellar navigation to hunt his prey.

Even in space monster duels there are rules and guidelines to adhere to and aiming below the belt isn't fair game even in Jesus's book I don't believe. Matthew 7:12 " do to others as you would have them do to you ", hey Jes how would you like it if somebody clipped you like that ?

All be it StarChild4 does have a certain ring to it......

Ok so now you really started smoking the same thing as him/it
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:35 pm

Just feel lucky he doesn't have a taste for metal but I bet he could find a use for your titanium rod. :shock:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:37 pm

haha
I think you guys are supposed to EAT the Tulsi leafs, not light them up...
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:02 pm

droid wrote:haha
I think you guys are supposed to EAT the Tulsi leafs, not light them up...

Talk about smoking something, have you looked at yourself in the mirror lately ? :shock: You are without a doubt the stupidest looking ROBOT I have ever seen! Com'on dude, put the pipe down and go make an appointment with a metal dresser and get a fresh makeover with some new titanium skin...... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Zambales » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:24 pm

I know where you're coming from OP. I too am in my forties, never been married and don't have kids but I'm not worried about it. f**k what others think. I actually should be patting myself on the back for making the right decision cos I sure wouldn't like to be imprisoned even more, in this day and age, by a western chick with kids and the crap that goes with it. I live in the UK but the same suffocating shit goes on here too and it's soul destroying at times. Living in a big city makes it worse with people scurrying around like f***ing ants, slaves to the rat race caring only for themselves.
Zambales
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself