Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby starchild5 » April 26th, 2016, 2:15 pm

Moretorque wrote:OK I will get some , how do you plan on cooking Tsar ?


No more cooking and eating....Moved to higher dimensions now. Thanks to Tulsi....I'm in supreme Bliss... :) :)
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Moretorque » April 26th, 2016, 3:08 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:OK I will get some , how do you plan on cooking Tsar ?


No more cooking and eating....Moved to higher dimensions now. Thanks to Tulsi....I'm in supreme Bliss... :) :)


Oh, so now you have cloaked yourself as a harmless overgrown house plant ? Kinda like a Venus Fly trap ???? You don't have me fooled buddy! Might as well of done the Land Shark...

This is The Little Shop of Horrors......... : :shock:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby starchild5 » April 27th, 2016, 5:30 am

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:OK I will get some , how do you plan on cooking Tsar ?


No more cooking and eating....Moved to higher dimensions now. Thanks to Tulsi....I'm in supreme Bliss... :) :)


Oh, so now you have cloaked yourself as a harmless overgrown house plant ? Kinda like a Venus Fly trap ???? You don't have me fooled buddy! Might as well of done the Land Shark...

This is The Little Shop of Horrors......... : :shock:


hahaha...Once you go White Race...There is No Saving You .... :lol: :lol: ..Everything is a Conspiracy :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ...It is (cough, cough) :idea: :idea:
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Moretorque » April 27th, 2016, 11:36 am

Yes a conspiracy, a shape shifting monster that roams the galaxy picking us Caucasians off one by one for his soup of the day. :(
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 3rd, 2017, 5:25 am

bafw43 wrote:I can't take it anymore. The loneliness, isolation, ever expanding control freak tyrannical government, tattoos, reality TV, consumerism, and the abysmal dating scene. If you dare question American exceptionalism you will be branded a loser, because after all, America is the greatest and if you can't make it here it's your own damn fault. That is how we are brainwashed. We are taught to blame ourselves and never question the sick paradigm that is our culture. I've been falling into that trap a lot lately. It's pretty easy to do in an insane asylum like southern California. My biggest problem is money, or lack thereof. Here in the states your character is judged by the size of your wallet. Of course, that is even more true in some countries, like China. Women only care about $$$$ and don't care how you earn it, only that you have it. That is a huge byproduct of our consumerist, narcissistic culture. People who make a lot of money honestly or not are lionized here. Money is god and buying shit we don't need is our patriotic duty. I feel like I am getting squeezed to death by high taxes, Obamacare premiums, cost of living, and other expenses. I am treading water at best. The foreign owned and controlled Fed Reserve is responsible for a lot of this. Unfortunately most dumbed down Americans don't know or care about the criminality of that organization. Being stupid is apparently trendy. Being a slut is a badge of honor. Man hating is taught in schools and through the media. Selfishness and extreme individualism rule and there is no room for things like community. Everything seems upside down here. Maybe it's just me. Perhaps I should start taking antidepressants to anesthetize myself so that I can become a part of the matrix again.

I teach in an intensive English program at a university in the states. I have a masters and several years experience so finding work teaching overseas shouldn't be a problem. My students come from all over the world. Only about two students out of hundreds have ever gone to see a therapist. It's unheard of their countries for the most part. Only one has ever taken antidepressants. The vast majority of them haven't experienced divorce in their families of origin. I'm 43 and have never been married and don't have any kids. That is a huge red flag in this country. People in this country have told me I should have a divorce or two under my belt at my age. We live in a throwaway culture. My dad has been married three times. People change spouses more often than they change their underwear. Our country seems soulless and empty. I'm a cultural recluse and avoid spending time in the mainstream culture. I hate sports. I hate dating women who have pages of expectations and requirements while they themselves are fat and dumpy and bring nothing to the table but their used up gash. Today has been a really bad day. Some days are better than others.



I hear you. As others say you are smart and courageous for questioning the world you/ we men find ourselves in.

I am your age and I live in Australia. Australia use to be a mans country, a paradise of friendship and freedom. In the 80's we were called the lucky country. Now the place has gone to hell. EVERYTIME you turn on the news you see feminist promotion. Things that come to mind in this country which have been legislated are;

- A push to arrest and deny parole for men elledged of domestic violence offences
- Forced inception of a 50/50 gender workforce, regardless of merit or genuine interest
- Women placed in senior positions just because they are women, merit is not a factor and they are changing the way jobs are done to a poor weak standard
- Our government and university employees in Australia are all 95% women. These are concrete jobs. However, they say there are not enough women in Government!?
- Demands for equal pay for women, when women earn the same if not slightly less because they are not in construction etc.
- The very culture of men (things they like, like the military, construction etc are being invaded by women and turned into a female based culture. this is destroying proper infrastructure as women simply do not have the interest or mind for such things. These are natural and traditional male roles
- Men do not assume to know what women's interests are so why do women insist on not only knowing ours, but taking them over in a manipulative manner
- Parking bays at shopping centers painted pink close to the store, while men are made to walk for miles
- We have female football now being paid the same as the men, however the stadiums are EMPTY devoid of spectators. Their salaries and promotion came from men who played the sport for years. (PS I too hate sport).
- This cool to be sluty culture, reality TV thriving off the misery of others seems to be being embraced, particularly by women as they are social creatures by nature.

I feel many Australian and American women are evil. They hate men because men are stronger and equally intelligent. hey are jealous of men and see them as easy targets because we are suppose to respect them, give them an easy pass. When a man sexually harasses a woman he's locked up. When a woman does it its ignored? This has extended to become a culture of federal Government here in Australia. BUT many of these women have been indoctrinated through feminist programs taught at school. The bible states women were created to assist man, not lead man. We are living in an evil society. We must speak out and gain control. I am a professional person. The higher you go the worse this shit is. I have almost considered becoming a bus driver to escape the abuse, harassment and disenfranchisement I am faced with on a daily basis. At work and at home while watching TV.

My only advise other than living abroad, which you need big money to do successfully, is to look for a niche area to work in. One that is dominated by men, not hating control freak females. Change your surroundings, your TV, everything. Learn to stand up to bullying women and put them in their place, while still being civil about it. You will see the man is the ultimate leader and what you/I have been fed is a load of bullshit. Never consider suicide. If you do they have won and you will never find your paradise that waits you. Good luck! :D























are;
User avatar
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby gsjackson » March 4th, 2017, 1:15 am

That was certainly Oz's reputation circa 1986, when the first Crocodile Dundee movie was released in the U.S. The premise was that this hot American woman, turned into a bitch by the feminized U.S. culture, regained her femininity and joy in living by hooking up with a real alpha male from Down Under. The movie was seen as a breath of fresh air by many for an American culture headed south, and the story was made all the more heart warming by the fact that the young American actress did take up with the much older Paul Hogan in real life, and I guess they stayed married about 20 years.

And now et tu, Oz?
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1720
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Adama » March 4th, 2017, 1:44 am

Masculine&Proud wrote:
I hear you. As others say you are smart and courageous for questioning the world you/ we men find ourselves in.

I am your age and I live in Australia. Australia use to be a mans country, a paradise of friendship and freedom. In the 80's we were called the lucky country. Now the place has gone to hell. EVERYTIME you turn on the news you see feminist promotion. Things that come to mind in this country which have been legislated are;

- A push to arrest and deny parole for men elledged of domestic violence offences
- Forced inception of a 50/50 gender workforce, regardless of merit or genuine interest
- Women placed in senior positions just because they are women, merit is not a factor and they are changing the way jobs are done to a poor weak standard
- Our government and university employees in Australia are all 95% women. These are concrete jobs. However, they say there are not enough women in Government!?
- Demands for equal pay for women, when women earn the same if not slightly less because they are not in construction etc.
- The very culture of men (things they like, like the military, construction etc are being invaded by women and turned into a female based culture. this is destroying proper infrastructure as women simply do not have the interest or mind for such things. These are natural and traditional male roles
- Men do not assume to know what women's interests are so why do women insist on not only knowing ours, but taking them over in a manipulative manner
- Parking bays at shopping centers painted pink close to the store, while men are made to walk for miles
- We have female football now being paid the same as the men, however the stadiums are EMPTY devoid of spectators. Their salaries and promotion came from men who played the sport for years. (PS I too hate sport).
- This cool to be sluty culture, reality TV thriving off the misery of others seems to be being embraced, particularly by women as they are social creatures by nature.

I feel many Australian and American women are evil. They hate men because men are stronger and equally intelligent. hey are jealous of men and see them as easy targets because we are suppose to respect them, give them an easy pass. When a man sexually harasses a woman he's locked up. When a woman does it its ignored? This has extended to become a culture of federal Government here in Australia. BUT many of these women have been indoctrinated through feminist programs taught at school. The bible states women were created to assist man, not lead man. We are living in an evil society. We must speak out and gain control. I am a professional person. The higher you go the worse this shit is. I have almost considered becoming a bus driver to escape the abuse, harassment and disenfranchisement I am faced with on a daily basis. At work and at home while watching TV.


This is just like the days of Noah and Lot. That is, filled with confused people who are homosexual and murderers. Proof of the End Times.

They want to turn women into men and men into women. They want to exalt women above men to destroy men.

How did Satan destroy Eve? He went to Eve, and then Eve in turn got Adam to destroy himself. They use women to destroy men. That is the tactic. First you must bind the strong man before you can enter his house to steal his goods. They bind the strong man by empowering his woman to destroy him, and by turning her into an ego maniac. How did they destroy and capture Samson? They used Delilah to do it. Get the women to destroy the men, and then civilization can be destroyed. Just that simple.

These people are against life, against God, against civilization. It's their dream to invert reality and help bring about the Anti Christ. But somehow they think the AntiChrist's reign will be forever rather than a couple of years.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 8th, 2017, 6:30 am

gsjackson wrote:That was certainly Oz's reputation circa 1986, when the first Crocodile Dundee movie was released in the U.S. The premise was that this hot American woman, turned into a bitch by the feminized U.S. culture, regained her femininity and joy in living by hooking up with a real alpha male from Down Under. The movie was seen as a breath of fresh air by many for an American culture headed south, and the story was made all the more heart warming by the fact that the young American actress did take up with the much older Paul Hogan in real life, and I guess they stayed married about 20 years.

And now et tu, Oz?



Nice to hear Jackson. Yes I think that movie did bring not only the actors, but many good natured American's and Australian's together :)
User avatar
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 8th, 2017, 6:52 am

Adama wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
I hear you. As others say you are smart and courageous for questioning the world you/ we men find ourselves in.

I am your age and I live in Australia. Australia use to be a mans country, a paradise of friendship and freedom. In the 80's we were called the lucky country. Now the place has gone to hell. EVERYTIME you turn on the news you see feminist promotion. Things that come to mind in this country which have been legislated are;

- A push to arrest and deny parole for men elledged of domestic violence offences
- Forced inception of a 50/50 gender workforce, regardless of merit or genuine interest
- Women placed in senior positions just because they are women, merit is not a factor and they are changing the way jobs are done to a poor weak standard
- Our government and university employees in Australia are all 95% women. These are concrete jobs. However, they say there are not enough women in Government!?
- Demands for equal pay for women, when women earn the same if not slightly less because they are not in construction etc.
- The very culture of men (things they like, like the military, construction etc are being invaded by women and turned into a female based culture. this is destroying proper infrastructure as women simply do not have the interest or mind for such things. These are natural and traditional male roles
- Men do not assume to know what women's interests are so why do women insist on not only knowing ours, but taking them over in a manipulative manner
- Parking bays at shopping centers painted pink close to the store, while men are made to walk for miles
- We have female football now being paid the same as the men, however the stadiums are EMPTY devoid of spectators. Their salaries and promotion came from men who played the sport for years. (PS I too hate sport).
- This cool to be sluty culture, reality TV thriving off the misery of others seems to be being embraced, particularly by women as they are social creatures by nature.

I feel many Australian and American women are evil. They hate men because men are stronger and equally intelligent. hey are jealous of men and see them as easy targets because we are suppose to respect them, give them an easy pass. When a man sexually harasses a woman he's locked up. When a woman does it its ignored? This has extended to become a culture of federal Government here in Australia. BUT many of these women have been indoctrinated through feminist programs taught at school. The bible states women were created to assist man, not lead man. We are living in an evil society. We must speak out and gain control. I am a professional person. The higher you go the worse this shit is. I have almost considered becoming a bus driver to escape the abuse, harassment and disenfranchisement I am faced with on a daily basis. At work and at home while watching TV.


This is just like the days of Noah and Lot. That is, filled with confused people who are homosexual and murderers. Proof of the End Times.

They want to turn women into men and men into women. They want to exalt women above men to destroy men.

How did Satan destroy Eve? He went to Eve, and then Eve in turn got Adam to destroy himself. They use women to destroy men. That is the tactic. First you must bind the strong man before you can enter his house to steal his goods. They bind the strong man by empowering his woman to destroy him, and by turning her into an ego maniac. How did they destroy and capture Samson? They used Delilah to do it. Get the women to destroy the men, and then civilization can be destroyed. Just that simple.

These people are against life, against God, against civilization. It's their dream to invert reality and help bring about the Anti Christ. But somehow they think the AntiChrist's reign will be forever rather than a couple of years.



Hi Adama. I couldn't have put it more poignantly myself. Its a frightening thought, but what you are saying is right. As you say its written in the bible and I believe many other religious scriptures similarly refer to your concerns as well. Greed and selfishness is evil and is a destroyer of man. Few seem to be taking notice, it seems, in America and especially here in Australia.

...You read a female dating site profile these days, its all 'I WANT, I WANT, YOU WILL BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, YOU MUST ATTEND GYM AT LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK..., I EXPECT YOU TOO COOK MOSTLY..., DONT YOU EXPECT ME TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN MY FRIENDS AS THEY ARE MY LIFE, FORGET IT IF..., TATOOS ARE A PLUS, NO CLINGY MEN, NO OVER EDUCATED OR EFFECTIONATE MEN- AS I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO NEEDS MY SPACE, BUT GANSTERS AND DUMB COOL BLOKES WITH ABS ARE OK, I WANT TO DATE BUT NOTHING SERIOUS (MEANS SHE CAN TWO-TIME YOU, BE A 'COOL SLUT' & WHEN SHE DUMPS YOU BY SMS CLAIMS YOU WERE 'JUST' FRIENDS), NO BAGGAGE- YET WOMEN CLAIM THEY LIKE CHILDREN, NO PLAYERS (OH, BUT I CAN PLAY), IF YOU CANT BE ORIGINAL OR SPELL PROPERLY P1SS OFF... and a big one now is JUST ASK (and 99.9% of them simply totally ignore you when you do, without even being humanly courteous and saying 'thanks for your interest, but I've found another')'. With this new indoctrinated, dictated, prejudice, hatred culture of American, Australian, English and German women, ITS ALL, 'I I I, ME ME ME...' These are just some examples, you likely know the story.

What women should be asking in their dating profiles, is stuff like; I could offer you, I'd like to be ____ for you, or I hope you are... I like that you... I'm interested that you or I respect that you... I'd like us to share ____ or I hope we could together ____ or I am looking forward to happy times, but I am also willing to work through any bad times.

BTW if you are even mildly religious here in Australia you are bullied and almost considered mad, and the work place is a vastly perfecting an increasingly pig-headed, selfish culture. I have bared the brunt of this abuse for years. Like the OP, I don't know how I've survived. I am now considering my own business, using the professional skills and college training I have attained to escape the hatred; or moving abroad, I'm just not sure where yet. Its getting impossibly hard to be a man in these common misogamy ruled Australian work institutions, at home, or where ever you go!

Also note unlike the U.S. our Governments have an anti-religious culture and never mention 'God'. They seem to claim that Australian citizens' are supposedly meant to be atheists, schooled in correct 'values', (really satanic indoctrination through forced intimidation) which have no formal foundation, no humanity and no powerful spirit, like scripture does. As long as people think its OK its OK. Just make it up as you go along. This has lead to the things you say, like to moral chaos, corruption and evil. Forgiveness now seems to be a thing of the past, instead replaced with prejudice, hypocrisy and merciless judgment, increasingly with feminist gay women at the helm- so God help you here in Australia if you are an underprivileged male, who had it hard in life. They have also manipulatively demonized and indignified religious denominations. Using "faux news" (Trump) they have falsely and unfairly over-represented Catholicism (my religion) using "faux news", other media and federal government authorities. They claim ALL priests are all peadophiles, when its a fact there are peadophiles in ALL institutions of trust, not just Churches, of which comparatively and statistically the latter in fact had a very small number of such cockroaches. I feel God has faith in us to change. Its possible, but so is space travel. So whether that happens or not come judgement day is another story...
User avatar
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » March 11th, 2017, 6:07 am

I wouldn't complain anymore. I would just go ahead and date SS- and regular BBWs. I am talking to a few before I get back to the USA so I'll be able to get my vibe back....I lost that vibe in Chicago. I' m never residing in Chicago anymore. I'm over it for good now.

My Latin American vacation has been so bad that US of Gay landwhale women have shown me more respect (including a former BBW) so I'm content that I'll be swimming in good bareback wet p.ussy. I got a vasectomy, so I'll be fine.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2200
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Eric » March 11th, 2017, 6:33 am

Masculine&Proud wrote:
Adama wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
I hear you. As others say you are smart and courageous for questioning the world you/ we men find ourselves in.

I am your age and I live in Australia. Australia use to be a mans country, a paradise of friendship and freedom. In the 80's we were called the lucky country. Now the place has gone to hell. EVERYTIME you turn on the news you see feminist promotion. Things that come to mind in this country which have been legislated are;

- A push to arrest and deny parole for men elledged of domestic violence offences
- Forced inception of a 50/50 gender workforce, regardless of merit or genuine interest
- Women placed in senior positions just because they are women, merit is not a factor and they are changing the way jobs are done to a poor weak standard
- Our government and university employees in Australia are all 95% women. These are concrete jobs. However, they say there are not enough women in Government!?
- Demands for equal pay for women, when women earn the same if not slightly less because they are not in construction etc.
- The very culture of men (things they like, like the military, construction etc are being invaded by women and turned into a female based culture. this is destroying proper infrastructure as women simply do not have the interest or mind for such things. These are natural and traditional male roles
- Men do not assume to know what women's interests are so why do women insist on not only knowing ours, but taking them over in a manipulative manner
- Parking bays at shopping centers painted pink close to the store, while men are made to walk for miles
- We have female football now being paid the same as the men, however the stadiums are EMPTY devoid of spectators. Their salaries and promotion came from men who played the sport for years. (PS I too hate sport).
- This cool to be sluty culture, reality TV thriving off the misery of others seems to be being embraced, particularly by women as they are social creatures by nature.

I feel many Australian and American women are evil. They hate men because men are stronger and equally intelligent. hey are jealous of men and see them as easy targets because we are suppose to respect them, give them an easy pass. When a man sexually harasses a woman he's locked up. When a woman does it its ignored? This has extended to become a culture of federal Government here in Australia. BUT many of these women have been indoctrinated through feminist programs taught at school. The bible states women were created to assist man, not lead man. We are living in an evil society. We must speak out and gain control. I am a professional person. The higher you go the worse this shit is. I have almost considered becoming a bus driver to escape the abuse, harassment and disenfranchisement I am faced with on a daily basis. At work and at home while watching TV.


This is just like the days of Noah and Lot. That is, filled with confused people who are homosexual and murderers. Proof of the End Times.

They want to turn women into men and men into women. They want to exalt women above men to destroy men.

How did Satan destroy Eve? He went to Eve, and then Eve in turn got Adam to destroy himself. They use women to destroy men. That is the tactic. First you must bind the strong man before you can enter his house to steal his goods. They bind the strong man by empowering his woman to destroy him, and by turning her into an ego maniac. How did they destroy and capture Samson? They used Delilah to do it. Get the women to destroy the men, and then civilization can be destroyed. Just that simple.

These people are against life, against God, against civilization. It's their dream to invert reality and help bring about the Anti Christ. But somehow they think the AntiChrist's reign will be forever rather than a couple of years.



Hi Adama. I couldn't have put it more poignantly myself. Its a frightening thought, but what you are saying is right. As you say its written in the bible and I believe many other religious scriptures similarly refer to your concerns as well. Greed and selfishness is evil and is a destroyer of man. Few seem to be taking notice, it seems, in America and especially here in Australia.

...You read a female dating site profile these days, its all 'I WANT, I WANT, YOU WILL BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, YOU MUST ATTEND GYM AT LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK..., I EXPECT YOU TOO COOK MOSTLY..., DONT YOU EXPECT ME TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN MY FRIENDS AS THEY ARE MY LIFE, FORGET IT IF..., TATOOS ARE A PLUS, NO CLINGY MEN, NO OVER EDUCATED OR EFFECTIONATE MEN- AS I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO NEEDS MY SPACE, BUT GANSTERS AND DUMB COOL BLOKES WITH ABS ARE OK, I WANT TO DATE BUT NOTHING SERIOUS (MEANS SHE CAN TWO-TIME YOU, BE A 'COOL SLUT' & WHEN SHE DUMPS YOU BY SMS CLAIMS YOU WERE 'JUST' FRIENDS), NO BAGGAGE- YET WOMEN CLAIM THEY LIKE CHILDREN, NO PLAYERS (OH, BUT I CAN PLAY), IF YOU CANT BE ORIGINAL OR SPELL PROPERLY P1SS OFF... and a big one now is JUST ASK (and 99.9% of them simply totally ignore you when you do, without even being humanly courteous and saying 'thanks for your interest, but I've found another')'. With this new indoctrinated, dictated, prejudice, hatred culture of American, Australian, English and German women, ITS ALL, 'I I I, ME ME ME...' These are just some examples, you likely know the story.

What women should be asking in their dating profiles, is stuff like; I could offer you, I'd like to be ____ for you, or I hope you are... I like that you... I'm interested that you or I respect that you... I'd like us to share ____ or I hope we could together ____ or I am looking forward to happy times, but I am also willing to work through any bad times.

BTW if you are even mildly religious here in Australia you are bullied and almost considered mad, and the work place is a vastly perfecting an increasingly pig-headed, selfish culture. I have bared the brunt of this abuse for years. Like the OP, I don't know how I've survived. I am now considering my own business, using the professional skills and college training I have attained to escape the hatred; or moving abroad, I'm just not sure where yet. Its getting impossibly hard to be a man in these common misogamy ruled Australian work institutions, at home, or where ever you go!

Also note unlike the U.S. our Governments have an anti-religious culture and never mention 'God'. They seem to claim that Australian citizens' are supposedly meant to be atheists, schooled in correct 'values', (really satanic indoctrination through forced intimidation) which have no formal foundation, no humanity and no powerful spirit, like scripture does. As long as people think its OK its OK. Just make it up as you go along. This has lead to the things you say, like to moral chaos, corruption and evil. Forgiveness now seems to be a thing of the past, instead replaced with prejudice, hypocrisy and merciless judgment, increasingly with feminist gay women at the helm- so God help you here in Australia if you are an underprivileged male, who had it hard in life. They have also manipulatively demonized and indignified religious denominations. Using "faux news" (Trump) they have falsely and unfairly over-represented Catholicism (my religion) using "faux news", other media and federal government authorities. They claim ALL priests are all peadophiles, when its a fact there are peadophiles in ALL institutions of trust, not just Churches, of which comparatively and statistically the latter in fact had a very small number of such cockroaches. I feel God has faith in us to change. Its possible, but so is space travel. So whether that happens or not come judgement day is another story...


Yeah It's completely inverted isn't it? When I think of it I look at the faces of young women nowadays I just see evil. It doesn't look sweet, or innocent, or nice...or even attractive. I mean, these women "look" attractive, but there is something around the eyes- the face...that is just cold/selfish and full of hatred and envy/greed, something bad.
It's unattractive and repulsive, actually.

It's like I have to put up with these women, just to get what I want, which is hardly ever. They are just rotten, leave those behind. It's amazing how I feel also bad in a way for wanting to hook up or have sex, just innocent fun...and it's like I have to find nice girls to do it with - but that's how it should be.
That's how girls should be, but compared to the nasty ones - it somehow, makes you feel bad for doing so. Man, evil messes so many things up, doesn't it? There's just something so thoroughly unattractive & masculine about these women, I wonder if they even know it or realize.
They probably don't care. It is a really disgusting attitude. these women have a demanding entitled attitude which is just foul; that kind of attitude would be foul to anyone. I find my most success with women is out in public in every day life, on the streets, in shops, just talking, and online dating.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1266
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Adama » March 12th, 2017, 3:26 pm

Masculine&Proud wrote:
Hi Adama. I couldn't have put it more poignantly myself. Its a frightening thought, but what you are saying is right. As you say its written in the bible and I believe many other religious scriptures similarly refer to your concerns as well. Greed and selfishness is evil and is a destroyer of man. Few seem to be taking notice, it seems, in America and especially here in Australia.

...You read a female dating site profile these days, its all 'I WANT, I WANT, YOU WILL BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, YOU MUST ATTEND GYM AT LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK..., I EXPECT YOU TOO COOK MOSTLY..., DONT YOU EXPECT ME TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN MY FRIENDS AS THEY ARE MY LIFE, FORGET IT IF..., TATOOS ARE A PLUS, NO CLINGY MEN, NO OVER EDUCATED OR EFFECTIONATE MEN- AS I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO NEEDS MY SPACE, BUT GANSTERS AND DUMB COOL BLOKES WITH ABS ARE OK, I WANT TO DATE BUT NOTHING SERIOUS (MEANS SHE CAN TWO-TIME YOU, BE A 'COOL SLUT' & WHEN SHE DUMPS YOU BY SMS CLAIMS YOU WERE 'JUST' FRIENDS), NO BAGGAGE- YET WOMEN CLAIM THEY LIKE CHILDREN, NO PLAYERS (OH, BUT I CAN PLAY), IF YOU CANT BE ORIGINAL OR SPELL PROPERLY P1SS OFF... and a big one now is JUST ASK (and 99.9% of them simply totally ignore you when you do, without even being humanly courteous and saying 'thanks for your interest, but I've found another')'. With this new indoctrinated, dictated, prejudice, hatred culture of American, Australian, English and German women, ITS ALL, 'I I I, ME ME ME...' These are just some examples, you likely know the story.

What women should be asking in their dating profiles, is stuff like; I could offer you, I'd like to be ____ for you, or I hope you are... I like that you... I'm interested that you or I respect that you... I'd like us to share ____ or I hope we could together ____ or I am looking forward to happy times, but I am also willing to work through any bad times.

BTW if you are even mildly religious here in Australia you are bullied and almost considered mad, and the work place is a vastly perfecting an increasingly pig-headed, selfish culture. I have bared the brunt of this abuse for years. Like the OP, I don't know how I've survived. I am now considering my own business, using the professional skills and college training I have attained to escape the hatred; or moving abroad, I'm just not sure where yet. Its getting impossibly hard to be a man in these common misogamy ruled Australian work institutions, at home, or where ever you go!

Also note unlike the U.S. our Governments have an anti-religious culture and never mention 'God'. They seem to claim that Australian citizens' are supposedly meant to be atheists, schooled in correct 'values', (really satanic indoctrination through forced intimidation) which have no formal foundation, no humanity and no powerful spirit, like scripture does. As long as people think its OK its OK. Just make it up as you go along. This has lead to the things you say, like to moral chaos, corruption and evil. Forgiveness now seems to be a thing of the past, instead replaced with prejudice, hypocrisy and merciless judgment, increasingly with feminist gay women at the helm- so God help you here in Australia if you are an underprivileged male, who had it hard in life. They have also manipulatively demonized and indignified religious denominations. Using "faux news" (Trump) they have falsely and unfairly over-represented Catholicism (my religion) using "faux news", other media and federal government authorities. They claim ALL priests are all peadophiles, when its a fact there are peadophiles in ALL institutions of trust, not just Churches, of which comparatively and statistically the latter in fact had a very small number of such cockroaches. I feel God has faith in us to change. Its possible, but so is space travel. So whether that happens or not come judgement day is another story...



I believe that feminist women have changed their natural use into an unnatural, abnormal one. The woman was created for the man specifically. But now these atheists who are completely ignorant of God and His will have made it so that the man must serve women. But it goes farther than that. They don't just want men to serve them. They want destruction of men, masculinity and the rest of what makes humans human. They want to invert the genders, but women are not queens but gods.

They want to recreate human life and society in their own image of perversion, instead of what they were told to do explicitly. That's why they hate God. They are completely opposed to Him in every way in life. They are enemies of God because they want to pursue what they want, which is intercourse with persons they shouldn't be doing it with (adultery and homosexuality), and they want to be the gods who make the rules and control things.

Yes, these are narcissists, and it is all about THEM. Like most of the men on this forum, I used to mourn over the state of these women. Now I rejoice because their rejection of good men is a blessing for those men. At least this filth stayed away from you. Far better to keep them outside where they can do minimal damage, than to invite them inside where they can destroy you slowly over time and also betray you. These are treacherous, traitorous betrayers. No reason to upset that a skank isn't interested. That's a blessing that she can't step in to infect your life with her spiritual wickedness.

I also think that if you haven't been held captive by these women that it is proof God is looking out for you; a blessing. Cause He is able to stop you from stumbling or slipping or falling.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4994
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 14th, 2017, 9:08 am

Eric wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
Adama wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
I hear you. As others say you are smart and courageous for questioning the world you/ we men find ourselves in.

I am your age and I live in Australia. Australia use to be a mans country, a paradise of friendship and freedom. In the 80's we were called the lucky country. Now the place has gone to hell. EVERYTIME you turn on the news you see feminist promotion. Things that come to mind in this country which have been legislated are;

- A push to arrest and deny parole for men elledged of domestic violence offences
- Forced inception of a 50/50 gender workforce, regardless of merit or genuine interest
- Women placed in senior positions just because they are women, merit is not a factor and they are changing the way jobs are done to a poor weak standard
- Our government and university employees in Australia are all 95% women. These are concrete jobs. However, they say there are not enough women in Government!?
- Demands for equal pay for women, when women earn the same if not slightly less because they are not in construction etc.
- The very culture of men (things they like, like the military, construction etc are being invaded by women and turned into a female based culture. this is destroying proper infrastructure as women simply do not have the interest or mind for such things. These are natural and traditional male roles
- Men do not assume to know what women's interests are so why do women insist on not only knowing ours, but taking them over in a manipulative manner
- Parking bays at shopping centers painted pink close to the store, while men are made to walk for miles
- We have female football now being paid the same as the men, however the stadiums are EMPTY devoid of spectators. Their salaries and promotion came from men who played the sport for years. (PS I too hate sport).
- This cool to be sluty culture, reality TV thriving off the misery of others seems to be being embraced, particularly by women as they are social creatures by nature.

I feel many Australian and American women are evil. They hate men because men are stronger and equally intelligent. hey are jealous of men and see them as easy targets because we are suppose to respect them, give them an easy pass. When a man sexually harasses a woman he's locked up. When a woman does it its ignored? This has extended to become a culture of federal Government here in Australia. BUT many of these women have been indoctrinated through feminist programs taught at school. The bible states women were created to assist man, not lead man. We are living in an evil society. We must speak out and gain control. I am a professional person. The higher you go the worse this shit is. I have almost considered becoming a bus driver to escape the abuse, harassment and disenfranchisement I am faced with on a daily basis. At work and at home while watching TV.


This is just like the days of Noah and Lot. That is, filled with confused people who are homosexual and murderers. Proof of the End Times.

They want to turn women into men and men into women. They want to exalt women above men to destroy men.

How did Satan destroy Eve? He went to Eve, and then Eve in turn got Adam to destroy himself. They use women to destroy men. That is the tactic. First you must bind the strong man before you can enter his house to steal his goods. They bind the strong man by empowering his woman to destroy him, and by turning her into an ego maniac. How did they destroy and capture Samson? They used Delilah to do it. Get the women to destroy the men, and then civilization can be destroyed. Just that simple.

These people are against life, against God, against civilization. It's their dream to invert reality and help bring about the Anti Christ. But somehow they think the AntiChrist's reign will be forever rather than a couple of years.



Hi Adama. I couldn't have put it more poignantly myself. Its a frightening thought, but what you are saying is right. As you say its written in the bible and I believe many other religious scriptures similarly refer to your concerns as well. Greed and selfishness is evil and is a destroyer of man. Few seem to be taking notice, it seems, in America and especially here in Australia.

...You read a female dating site profile these days, its all 'I WANT, I WANT, YOU WILL BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, YOU MUST ATTEND GYM AT LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK..., I EXPECT YOU TOO COOK MOSTLY..., DONT YOU EXPECT ME TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN MY FRIENDS AS THEY ARE MY LIFE, FORGET IT IF..., TATOOS ARE A PLUS, NO CLINGY MEN, NO OVER EDUCATED OR EFFECTIONATE MEN- AS I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO NEEDS MY SPACE, BUT GANSTERS AND DUMB COOL BLOKES WITH ABS ARE OK, I WANT TO DATE BUT NOTHING SERIOUS (MEANS SHE CAN TWO-TIME YOU, BE A 'COOL SLUT' & WHEN SHE DUMPS YOU BY SMS CLAIMS YOU WERE 'JUST' FRIENDS), NO BAGGAGE- YET WOMEN CLAIM THEY LIKE CHILDREN, NO PLAYERS (OH, BUT I CAN PLAY), IF YOU CANT BE ORIGINAL OR SPELL PROPERLY P1SS OFF... and a big one now is JUST ASK (and 99.9% of them simply totally ignore you when you do, without even being humanly courteous and saying 'thanks for your interest, but I've found another')'. With this new indoctrinated, dictated, prejudice, hatred culture of American, Australian, English and German women, ITS ALL, 'I I I, ME ME ME...' These are just some examples, you likely know the story.

What women should be asking in their dating profiles, is stuff like; I could offer you, I'd like to be ____ for you, or I hope you are... I like that you... I'm interested that you or I respect that you... I'd like us to share ____ or I hope we could together ____ or I am looking forward to happy times, but I am also willing to work through any bad times.

BTW if you are even mildly religious here in Australia you are bullied and almost considered mad, and the work place is a vastly perfecting an increasingly pig-headed, selfish culture. I have bared the brunt of this abuse for years. Like the OP, I don't know how I've survived. I am now considering my own business, using the professional skills and college training I have attained to escape the hatred; or moving abroad, I'm just not sure where yet. Its getting impossibly hard to be a man in these common misogamy ruled Australian work institutions, at home, or where ever you go!

Also note unlike the U.S. our Governments have an anti-religious culture and never mention 'God'. They seem to claim that Australian citizens' are supposedly meant to be atheists, schooled in correct 'values', (really satanic indoctrination through forced intimidation) which have no formal foundation, no humanity and no powerful spirit, like scripture does. As long as people think its OK its OK. Just make it up as you go along. This has lead to the things you say, like to moral chaos, corruption and evil. Forgiveness now seems to be a thing of the past, instead replaced with prejudice, hypocrisy and merciless judgment, increasingly with feminist gay women at the helm- so God help you here in Australia if you are an underprivileged male, who had it hard in life. They have also manipulatively demonized and indignified religious denominations. Using "faux news" (Trump) they have falsely and unfairly over-represented Catholicism (my religion) using "faux news", other media and federal government authorities. They claim ALL priests are all peadophiles, when its a fact there are peadophiles in ALL institutions of trust, not just Churches, of which comparatively and statistically the latter in fact had a very small number of such cockroaches. I feel God has faith in us to change. Its possible, but so is space travel. So whether that happens or not come judgement day is another story...


Yeah It's completely inverted isn't it? When I think of it I look at the faces of young women nowadays I just see evil. It doesn't look sweet, or innocent, or nice...or even attractive. I mean, these women "look" attractive, but there is something around the eyes- the face...that is just cold/selfish and full of hatred and envy/greed, something bad.
It's unattractive and repulsive, actually.

It's like I have to put up with these women, just to get what I want, which is hardly ever. They are just rotten, leave those behind. It's amazing how I feel also bad in a way for wanting to hook up or have sex, just innocent fun...and it's like I have to find nice girls to do it with - but that's how it should be.
That's how girls should be, but compared to the nasty ones - it somehow, makes you feel bad for doing so. Man, evil messes so many things up, doesn't it? There's just something so thoroughly unattractive & masculine about these women, I wonder if they even know it or realize.
They probably don't care. It is a really disgusting attitude. these women have a demanding entitled attitude which is just foul; that kind of attitude would be foul to anyone. I find my most success with women is out in public in every day life, on the streets, in shops, just talking, and online dating.



Hi Eric. Yes I know what you mean, Man. I looked at a girl once and smiled & she looked back at me with a death stare- and this is their idea of a civilised, caring culture? It's all BS.

I think many of these women change their tune & act like affeminate angels, your Joyce Meadows from the 50's when they see a real hot guy, but if your average your treated like sh1t. Another considered fact is when these women reach 40+ they have a MAJOR crisis. Believe me I know. They almost want to shoot themselves for not behaving more ladylike when they were in their fertile years, lol...

Play your hand right & be careful. Never trust a woman till you really know her, tell her nothing & always wear a condom. There are handfuls of women here in Auatralia who just want sex as they can't afford IVF (evil-F) & single mothers welfare cheques pay more than a job here!

It's good to at least receive acknowledgement from another bloke about this stuff. I have sat in silence for years, mainly because the professional men I work with are intimidated/ too scared to say anything for fears of being sacked.
User avatar
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 14th, 2017, 9:08 am

Eric wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
Adama wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
I hear you. As others say you are smart and courageous for questioning the world you/ we men find ourselves in.

I am your age and I live in Australia. Australia use to be a mans country, a paradise of friendship and freedom. In the 80's we were called the lucky country. Now the place has gone to hell. EVERYTIME you turn on the news you see feminist promotion. Things that come to mind in this country which have been legislated are;

- A push to arrest and deny parole for men elledged of domestic violence offences
- Forced inception of a 50/50 gender workforce, regardless of merit or genuine interest
- Women placed in senior positions just because they are women, merit is not a factor and they are changing the way jobs are done to a poor weak standard
- Our government and university employees in Australia are all 95% women. These are concrete jobs. However, they say there are not enough women in Government!?
- Demands for equal pay for women, when women earn the same if not slightly less because they are not in construction etc.
- The very culture of men (things they like, like the military, construction etc are being invaded by women and turned into a female based culture. this is destroying proper infrastructure as women simply do not have the interest or mind for such things. These are natural and traditional male roles
- Men do not assume to know what women's interests are so why do women insist on not only knowing ours, but taking them over in a manipulative manner
- Parking bays at shopping centers painted pink close to the store, while men are made to walk for miles
- We have female football now being paid the same as the men, however the stadiums are EMPTY devoid of spectators. Their salaries and promotion came from men who played the sport for years. (PS I too hate sport).
- This cool to be sluty culture, reality TV thriving off the misery of others seems to be being embraced, particularly by women as they are social creatures by nature.

I feel many Australian and American women are evil. They hate men because men are stronger and equally intelligent. hey are jealous of men and see them as easy targets because we are suppose to respect them, give them an easy pass. When a man sexually harasses a woman he's locked up. When a woman does it its ignored? This has extended to become a culture of federal Government here in Australia. BUT many of these women have been indoctrinated through feminist programs taught at school. The bible states women were created to assist man, not lead man. We are living in an evil society. We must speak out and gain control. I am a professional person. The higher you go the worse this shit is. I have almost considered becoming a bus driver to escape the abuse, harassment and disenfranchisement I am faced with on a daily basis. At work and at home while watching TV.


This is just like the days of Noah and Lot. That is, filled with confused people who are homosexual and murderers. Proof of the End Times.

They want to turn women into men and men into women. They want to exalt women above men to destroy men.

How did Satan destroy Eve? He went to Eve, and then Eve in turn got Adam to destroy himself. They use women to destroy men. That is the tactic. First you must bind the strong man before you can enter his house to steal his goods. They bind the strong man by empowering his woman to destroy him, and by turning her into an ego maniac. How did they destroy and capture Samson? They used Delilah to do it. Get the women to destroy the men, and then civilization can be destroyed. Just that simple.

These people are against life, against God, against civilization. It's their dream to invert reality and help bring about the Anti Christ. But somehow they think the AntiChrist's reign will be forever rather than a couple of years.



Hi Adama. I couldn't have put it more poignantly myself. Its a frightening thought, but what you are saying is right. As you say its written in the bible and I believe many other religious scriptures similarly refer to your concerns as well. Greed and selfishness is evil and is a destroyer of man. Few seem to be taking notice, it seems, in America and especially here in Australia.

...You read a female dating site profile these days, its all 'I WANT, I WANT, YOU WILL BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, YOU MUST ATTEND GYM AT LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK..., I EXPECT YOU TOO COOK MOSTLY..., DONT YOU EXPECT ME TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN MY FRIENDS AS THEY ARE MY LIFE, FORGET IT IF..., TATOOS ARE A PLUS, NO CLINGY MEN, NO OVER EDUCATED OR EFFECTIONATE MEN- AS I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO NEEDS MY SPACE, BUT GANSTERS AND DUMB COOL BLOKES WITH ABS ARE OK, I WANT TO DATE BUT NOTHING SERIOUS (MEANS SHE CAN TWO-TIME YOU, BE A 'COOL SLUT' & WHEN SHE DUMPS YOU BY SMS CLAIMS YOU WERE 'JUST' FRIENDS), NO BAGGAGE- YET WOMEN CLAIM THEY LIKE CHILDREN, NO PLAYERS (OH, BUT I CAN PLAY), IF YOU CANT BE ORIGINAL OR SPELL PROPERLY P1SS OFF... and a big one now is JUST ASK (and 99.9% of them simply totally ignore you when you do, without even being humanly courteous and saying 'thanks for your interest, but I've found another')'. With this new indoctrinated, dictated, prejudice, hatred culture of American, Australian, English and German women, ITS ALL, 'I I I, ME ME ME...' These are just some examples, you likely know the story.

What women should be asking in their dating profiles, is stuff like; I could offer you, I'd like to be ____ for you, or I hope you are... I like that you... I'm interested that you or I respect that you... I'd like us to share ____ or I hope we could together ____ or I am looking forward to happy times, but I am also willing to work through any bad times.

BTW if you are even mildly religious here in Australia you are bullied and almost considered mad, and the work place is a vastly perfecting an increasingly pig-headed, selfish culture. I have bared the brunt of this abuse for years. Like the OP, I don't know how I've survived. I am now considering my own business, using the professional skills and college training I have attained to escape the hatred; or moving abroad, I'm just not sure where yet. Its getting impossibly hard to be a man in these common misogamy ruled Australian work institutions, at home, or where ever you go!

Also note unlike the U.S. our Governments have an anti-religious culture and never mention 'God'. They seem to claim that Australian citizens' are supposedly meant to be atheists, schooled in correct 'values', (really satanic indoctrination through forced intimidation) which have no formal foundation, no humanity and no powerful spirit, like scripture does. As long as people think its OK its OK. Just make it up as you go along. This has lead to the things you say, like to moral chaos, corruption and evil. Forgiveness now seems to be a thing of the past, instead replaced with prejudice, hypocrisy and merciless judgment, increasingly with feminist gay women at the helm- so God help you here in Australia if you are an underprivileged male, who had it hard in life. They have also manipulatively demonized and indignified religious denominations. Using "faux news" (Trump) they have falsely and unfairly over-represented Catholicism (my religion) using "faux news", other media and federal government authorities. They claim ALL priests are all peadophiles, when its a fact there are peadophiles in ALL institutions of trust, not just Churches, of which comparatively and statistically the latter in fact had a very small number of such cockroaches. I feel God has faith in us to change. Its possible, but so is space travel. So whether that happens or not come judgement day is another story...


Yeah It's completely inverted isn't it? When I think of it I look at the faces of young women nowadays I just see evil. It doesn't look sweet, or innocent, or nice...or even attractive. I mean, these women "look" attractive, but there is something around the eyes- the face...that is just cold/selfish and full of hatred and envy/greed, something bad.
It's unattractive and repulsive, actually.

It's like I have to put up with these women, just to get what I want, which is hardly ever. They are just rotten, leave those behind. It's amazing how I feel also bad in a way for wanting to hook up or have sex, just innocent fun...and it's like I have to find nice girls to do it with - but that's how it should be.
That's how girls should be, but compared to the nasty ones - it somehow, makes you feel bad for doing so. Man, evil messes so many things up, doesn't it? There's just something so thoroughly unattractive & masculine about these women, I wonder if they even know it or realize.
They probably don't care. It is a really disgusting attitude. these women have a demanding entitled attitude which is just foul; that kind of attitude would be foul to anyone. I find my most success with women is out in public in every day life, on the streets, in shops, just talking, and online dating.



Hi Eric. Yes I know what you mean, Man. I looked at a girl once and smiled & she looked back at me with a death stare- and this is their idea of a civilised, caring culture? It's all BS.

I think many of these women change their tune & act like affeminate angels, your Joyce Meadows from the 50's when they see a real hot guy, but if your average your treated like sh1t. Another considered fact is when these women reach 40+ they have a MAJOR crisis. Believe me I know. They almost want to shoot themselves for not behaving more ladylike when they were in their fertile years, lol...

Play your hand right & be careful. Never trust a woman till you really know her, tell her nothing & always wear a condom. There are handfuls of women here in Auatralia who just want sex as they can't afford IVF (evil-F) & single mothers welfare cheques pay more than a job here!

It's good to at least receive acknowledgement from another bloke about this stuff. I have sat in silence for years, mainly because the professional men I work with are intimidated/ too scared to say anything for fears of being sacked.
User avatar
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

Re: US culture is making me insane and suicidal

Postby Masculine&Proud » March 14th, 2017, 9:09 am

Eric wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
Adama wrote:
Masculine&Proud wrote:
I hear you. As others say you are smart and courageous for questioning the world you/ we men find ourselves in.

I am your age and I live in Australia. Australia use to be a mans country, a paradise of friendship and freedom. In the 80's we were called the lucky country. Now the place has gone to hell. EVERYTIME you turn on the news you see feminist promotion. Things that come to mind in this country which have been legislated are;

- A push to arrest and deny parole for men elledged of domestic violence offences
- Forced inception of a 50/50 gender workforce, regardless of merit or genuine interest
- Women placed in senior positions just because they are women, merit is not a factor and they are changing the way jobs are done to a poor weak standard
- Our government and university employees in Australia are all 95% women. These are concrete jobs. However, they say there are not enough women in Government!?
- Demands for equal pay for women, when women earn the same if not slightly less because they are not in construction etc.
- The very culture of men (things they like, like the military, construction etc are being invaded by women and turned into a female based culture. this is destroying proper infrastructure as women simply do not have the interest or mind for such things. These are natural and traditional male roles
- Men do not assume to know what women's interests are so why do women insist on not only knowing ours, but taking them over in a manipulative manner
- Parking bays at shopping centers painted pink close to the store, while men are made to walk for miles
- We have female football now being paid the same as the men, however the stadiums are EMPTY devoid of spectators. Their salaries and promotion came from men who played the sport for years. (PS I too hate sport).
- This cool to be sluty culture, reality TV thriving off the misery of others seems to be being embraced, particularly by women as they are social creatures by nature.

I feel many Australian and American women are evil. They hate men because men are stronger and equally intelligent. hey are jealous of men and see them as easy targets because we are suppose to respect them, give them an easy pass. When a man sexually harasses a woman he's locked up. When a woman does it its ignored? This has extended to become a culture of federal Government here in Australia. BUT many of these women have been indoctrinated through feminist programs taught at school. The bible states women were created to assist man, not lead man. We are living in an evil society. We must speak out and gain control. I am a professional person. The higher you go the worse this shit is. I have almost considered becoming a bus driver to escape the abuse, harassment and disenfranchisement I am faced with on a daily basis. At work and at home while watching TV.


This is just like the days of Noah and Lot. That is, filled with confused people who are homosexual and murderers. Proof of the End Times.

They want to turn women into men and men into women. They want to exalt women above men to destroy men.

How did Satan destroy Eve? He went to Eve, and then Eve in turn got Adam to destroy himself. They use women to destroy men. That is the tactic. First you must bind the strong man before you can enter his house to steal his goods. They bind the strong man by empowering his woman to destroy him, and by turning her into an ego maniac. How did they destroy and capture Samson? They used Delilah to do it. Get the women to destroy the men, and then civilization can be destroyed. Just that simple.

These people are against life, against God, against civilization. It's their dream to invert reality and help bring about the Anti Christ. But somehow they think the AntiChrist's reign will be forever rather than a couple of years.



Hi Adama. I couldn't have put it more poignantly myself. Its a frightening thought, but what you are saying is right. As you say its written in the bible and I believe many other religious scriptures similarly refer to your concerns as well. Greed and selfishness is evil and is a destroyer of man. Few seem to be taking notice, it seems, in America and especially here in Australia.

...You read a female dating site profile these days, its all 'I WANT, I WANT, YOU WILL BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED, YOU MUST ATTEND GYM AT LEAST 5 TIMES A WEEK..., I EXPECT YOU TOO COOK MOSTLY..., DONT YOU EXPECT ME TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU THAN MY FRIENDS AS THEY ARE MY LIFE, FORGET IT IF..., TATOOS ARE A PLUS, NO CLINGY MEN, NO OVER EDUCATED OR EFFECTIONATE MEN- AS I'M A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO NEEDS MY SPACE, BUT GANSTERS AND DUMB COOL BLOKES WITH ABS ARE OK, I WANT TO DATE BUT NOTHING SERIOUS (MEANS SHE CAN TWO-TIME YOU, BE A 'COOL SLUT' & WHEN SHE DUMPS YOU BY SMS CLAIMS YOU WERE 'JUST' FRIENDS), NO BAGGAGE- YET WOMEN CLAIM THEY LIKE CHILDREN, NO PLAYERS (OH, BUT I CAN PLAY), IF YOU CANT BE ORIGINAL OR SPELL PROPERLY P1SS OFF... and a big one now is JUST ASK (and 99.9% of them simply totally ignore you when you do, without even being humanly courteous and saying 'thanks for your interest, but I've found another')'. With this new indoctrinated, dictated, prejudice, hatred culture of American, Australian, English and German women, ITS ALL, 'I I I, ME ME ME...' These are just some examples, you likely know the story.

What women should be asking in their dating profiles, is stuff like; I could offer you, I'd like to be ____ for you, or I hope you are... I like that you... I'm interested that you or I respect that you... I'd like us to share ____ or I hope we could together ____ or I am looking forward to happy times, but I am also willing to work through any bad times.

BTW if you are even mildly religious here in Australia you are bullied and almost considered mad, and the work place is a vastly perfecting an increasingly pig-headed, selfish culture. I have bared the brunt of this abuse for years. Like the OP, I don't know how I've survived. I am now considering my own business, using the professional skills and college training I have attained to escape the hatred; or moving abroad, I'm just not sure where yet. Its getting impossibly hard to be a man in these common misogamy ruled Australian work institutions, at home, or where ever you go!

Also note unlike the U.S. our Governments have an anti-religious culture and never mention 'God'. They seem to claim that Australian citizens' are supposedly meant to be atheists, schooled in correct 'values', (really satanic indoctrination through forced intimidation) which have no formal foundation, no humanity and no powerful spirit, like scripture does. As long as people think its OK its OK. Just make it up as you go along. This has lead to the things you say, like to moral chaos, corruption and evil. Forgiveness now seems to be a thing of the past, instead replaced with prejudice, hypocrisy and merciless judgment, increasingly with feminist gay women at the helm- so God help you here in Australia if you are an underprivileged male, who had it hard in life. They have also manipulatively demonized and indignified religious denominations. Using "faux news" (Trump) they have falsely and unfairly over-represented Catholicism (my religion) using "faux news", other media and federal government authorities. They claim ALL priests are all peadophiles, when its a fact there are peadophiles in ALL institutions of trust, not just Churches, of which comparatively and statistically the latter in fact had a very small number of such cockroaches. I feel God has faith in us to change. Its possible, but so is space travel. So whether that happens or not come judgement day is another story...


Yeah It's completely inverted isn't it? When I think of it I look at the faces of young women nowadays I just see evil. It doesn't look sweet, or innocent, or nice...or even attractive. I mean, these women "look" attractive, but there is something around the eyes- the face...that is just cold/selfish and full of hatred and envy/greed, something bad.
It's unattractive and repulsive, actually.

It's like I have to put up with these women, just to get what I want, which is hardly ever. They are just rotten, leave those behind. It's amazing how I feel also bad in a way for wanting to hook up or have sex, just innocent fun...and it's like I have to find nice girls to do it with - but that's how it should be.
That's how girls should be, but compared to the nasty ones - it somehow, makes you feel bad for doing so. Man, evil messes so many things up, doesn't it? There's just something so thoroughly unattractive & masculine about these women, I wonder if they even know it or realize.
They probably don't care. It is a really disgusting attitude. these women have a demanding entitled attitude which is just foul; that kind of attitude would be foul to anyone. I find my most success with women is out in public in every day life, on the streets, in shops, just talking, and online dating.



Hi Eric. Yes I know what you mean, Man. I looked at a girl once and smiled & she looked back at me with a death stare- and this is their idea of a civilised, caring culture? It's all BS.

I think many of these women change their tune & act like affeminate angels, your Joyce Meadows from the 50's when they see a real hot guy, but if your average your treated like sh1t. Another considered fact is when these women reach 40+ they have a MAJOR crisis. Believe me I know. They almost want to shoot themselves for not behaving more ladylike when they were in their fertile years, lol...

Play your hand right & be careful. Never trust a woman till you really know her, tell her nothing & always wear a condom. There are handfuls of women here in Auatralia who just want sex as they can't afford IVF (evil-F) & single mothers welfare cheques pay more than a job here!

It's good to at least receive acknowledgement from another bloke about this stuff. I have sat in silence for years, mainly because the professional men I work with are intimidated/ too scared to say anything for fears of being sacked.
User avatar
Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 41
Joined: February 11th, 2017, 9:18 am

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests