Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby Maldoror » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:27 pm

Hi everyone!

I just turned 30, and I don't have many years left to fool around irresponsibly. I've been dating a lot of women without struggling, I bounce in nightclubs on weekends(student habit I've kept to pick up girls and make extra money), I have a good job the rest of the week, I'm good-looking, athletic and well-groomed, so it's really not about solving an involuntary celibacy issue.

It's just that I refuse to marry a classic western woman who will value her stupid job more than her family, frown on conservative values, get fat and bitchy, and call it freedom or empowerement.

I'm looking for advice, testimonies and feedback from guys who have been through this or are also seriously planning to find a feminine woman abroad to start a traditional and sound household.

I'm financially stable but I need a few more years to own a nice place where I live. I want to meet a young(under 25), attractive woman who would love to be a good mother. Of course I worry about her not being honest, so I'm doing my research and that's why I've come here.

When I look around me, all of my buddies are marrying used up, psychopathic, fat, bitchy girls who litteraly castrate them. From many testimonies I've read, this doesn't really happen with women you meet outside Europe, the States and Australia.

I'm looking to make a lucky escape!

Thank you for your feedback!
User avatar
Maldoror
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:24 pm







Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby gsjackson » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Et tu, France? So sad.

I've been very impressed with the women in Poland (unusually sweet) and Serbia (lots of personality that comes through in English) especially, Romania and Bosnia a little bit less so but on the whole a favorable impression of them too. Am currently emailing with what seems to be a very sweet, ingenuous and marriage-minded Ukrainian girl. Will know more on how legit that is in a week or so when we're supposed to be able to break loose from the dating site that currently holds the reins and collects some of my cash. Ukraine, of course, is where there are supposed to be scads of women highly motivated to meet western men, due to the poverty and political situation. Sign up on Romance Compass and you will hear from about a hundred of them within a week. How legit they are, I don't know.

In general: go east, young man.

Mods, this is the second newbie in three days to introduce himself and ask for advice who hasn't heard from you. Que pasa?
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby starchild5 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:05 am

Unfortunately, You cannot have both ways...No Lucky Escape without paying for your Karma.

Whenever we feel like settling down, just pick up our bags and move to Asia to find a faithful women to marry and have kids...Are you sure, you from France and not from heaven..??

Sorry to be harsh now but I hope it will help you in the roadblocks ahead with better coping mechanism with disappointments.

Now, there is a thing called GOD, Karma, Dharma etc...which unfortunately, we never knew as all these PUA's will never tell you. What about all the Karma you piled up with sleeping around with many women in France...?? when you gonna pay for that Karma?

Sex is sacred, You cannot just sleep around and not pay for it by Karma..lots of energies gets exchanged between you and your partner even when you not know it. Ideally, You should be a Virgin and sex should only be done with your Virgin wife. That's the Gold standard God has set for all of us to reach him. NO COMPROMISE HERE, else Karma sets in.

Marriage is a Sacred Spiritual Union. Again, Its a Sacred Spiritual Union. Its not about settling down, making babies, the purpose of marriage is to reach god.

Your DNA will force you to have a kid and your kid will pay for all your Karma. Guaranteed. Before, Marriage first realize that you made a gigantic mistake due to ignorance by sleeping around because it was like a kinda of culture in france, but still knowingly, unknowingly, Karma will set in.

We all wish, we sleep around with our hearts content and then get married when we feel like...God doesn't work that way.

My point is atleast DON'T DO IT NOW...Only Sleep with women you know you gonna get married, you can date many women, but no sex, and after marriage, No sex, NO date with any other women. Period.

IF you still sleep around to find a wife, it will never work out...someone has to pay...you or your kid eventually...Karma is a b*tch for a reason. We know the greatest suffering, pain a father goes through when he sees his own son/daughter suffering and Karma makes sure that you will be around to see that your children are paying for your Karma.

Easy Sex is for a reason by the darkness to get us away from God. Marriage is a totally different animal, where two souls meet to reach God. You can have fun BUT DON'T get married. If you want marriage then no fun.

Good Luck...Hope you tale this in right spirit, its not a personal attack...We all made a mistake, that's we are here...
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby publicduende » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:09 am

Starchild is a bit off the mark with his remarks about the philosophy of Karma. Sleeping around with lot of girls, whether in France or Fiji, might never be be consequence-free, but perhaps for other reasons: both parties involved would grow cynical about love, it will be increasingly hard for them to look at a sex partner beyond the act of the moment, the short-term benefit of a night or two of bedroom gymnastics.

30-yo Frenchman OP, I have been in the Philippines (Davao City) for a full year now and I have honestly seen very little to substantiate the idea, inded the myth, that Filipinas can make much better wives than women from Poland, Lebanon or even France. Finding traditional girls in this country, especially outside Metro Manila ("the province"), is still possible. Unfortunately most of these traditional girls, precisely because they had a traditional family upbringing, will be very reluctant to entertain relationships with foreigners like you and me, especially if they do come across as babaeros, play-minded, not serious.

Which leaves the (stereo)typical foreigner looking for a wife exposed to another type of classical "family girl" from the Philippines: that coming from a poor family who can (and will!) basically shapeshift to whatever he wants her to be, for the sake of securing that stable source of support for herself and her family, with the added bonus of a much-coveted (for that social stratum, at least) mestizo baby. With those girls, it's largely a lottery, it's a hit and miss. I personally know lots of these girls, and some of them are genuinely nice but lacking any life goal and ambition behind that of securing a foreign boyfriend/hubby and their financial lives, and then maybe be mothers.

Some others, many others I could say, are not genuine at all. They will use the "good girl from the province" image to win the guy...they will profess themselves as traditional, sweet and family oriented...yet will be in bed with the foreigner (even a tourist) 2 hours after shaking hands...wouldn't that ring a big warning bell? No, because nothing is better than smiles, cuddles and same night sex to trigger suspension of belief.

Then there's that happy (and tiny) intersection of girls who are generally not rich or middle class, but at least interested in a career, they will have completed a degree and maybe entered a BPO of office clerk job. Those are probably the best girls to pursue. Only caveat: they won't be as easy to bed, they will have to be convinced and worked on. Sometimes they would be virgins, which means they would have to be sure that the foreigner is "the one" for them. For someone with a hint of motivation to give up the short-term benefit of sex on first night to secure a genuinely better all-round girl, going for one of them and exercising patience is the best choice. Oh, another caveat: most of them won't be that attractive... If they were, they would be chased and snapped up by a similar-age Pinoy by the time they finish their college or start their first job.
User avatar
publicduende
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2630
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:20 pm

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby starchild5 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:08 am

publicduende wrote:Starchild is a bit off the mark with his remarks about the philosophy of Karma. Sleeping around with lot of girls, whether in France or Fiji, might never be be consequence-free, but perhaps for other reasons: both parties involved would grow cynical about love, it will be increasingly hard for them to look at a sex partner beyond the act of the moment, the short-term benefit of a night or two of bedroom gymnastics.



I meant the same thing, just i see no point in expanding Karma...sleeping around is not a good thing. It effects ones Karma in many ways...YOU CANNOT CHERRY PICK WHAT CONSEQUENCE YOU WILL HAVE which is what I think you intended by saying they one would grow cynical about love...not only that...there would be host of other problems for various people. Karma is a b*tch for that reason, we don't know where we gonna get bitten by our actions..being cynical about love is just one of the things...That is what Karma means bro...There is no such thing as Positive Karma..All things positive are called Dharma.

both parties involved would grow cynical about love, it will be increasingly hard for them to look at a sex partner beyond the act of the moment, the short-term benefit of a night or two of bedroom gymnastics. ----This is KARMA...This is the consequence of sleeping around

The reason, a Virgin Bride is valued in traditional culture due to nullifying effect it has on Karma and take you on a path to Dharma. Really, We cannot cheat GOD. God has pretty high standard, we all know by sleeping around, we are not doing a good thing. common now, we know that...

No matter how we twist. We cannot have both ways...GOD IS NOT STUPID. You cannot f*ck around and then one day wake up to be married. There is a consequence to all bad actions :lol: :lol:

whats sad is ...People sleep around, even when Married...That's truly f*cked up
Last edited by starchild5 on Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby starchild5 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:19 am

Banano wrote:you can date many women, but no sex


Starchild lmao lmao

What is the point of dating? Pay for their dinners and gifts? You are retarded. This site has been infiltrated by jewish agents and globalists

Limp dick retiredfrank,starchild and jamesbond are proof that some dark forces are trying to hijack the movement. Jamesbond is not a real person, he exists as a hologram in mums basement somewhere in US of A


Thanks, but I would have preferred CIA :lol: :lol:

...You cannot have cake and eat it too...You cannot sleep around and then decide to get married happily ever after else Western countries will not be so f*cked up with over 50% divorce rate...

If your intention is to get laid why bother with marriage...You are twisted with the Idea of Marriage...Marriage is a sacred spiritual union not 69, BJ, thingy with wife ...sex is just part of marriage not marriage itself.

Sex is sacred to God. I thought as our life's are so f*cked up, we would have realized this already. Sleeping with Multiple women is obviously not working for us. Its just ST fun, Karma will bite us.

Its the other way around..The jews, darknes wants women to loose virginty asap, fck around, be a slut, men should sleep with 100 women before he knows his worth. A man and a women should be Virgin till they get married, that was how the world rolled in the past and so much happiness was around.

Anyways..Its your FREE choice right as the Jews would like to call it... :lol: .Liberal Western Ideology :P

Go around and F*ck , on a date with multiple women..Who is stopping you... :lol: :lol: ..hmmm..Karma may be.... :D
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby Moretorque » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:55 am

Banano wrote:you can date many women, but no sex


Starchild lmao lmao

What is the point of dating? Pay for their dinners and gifts? You are retarded. This site has been infiltrated by jewish agents and globalists

Limp dick retiredfrank,starchild and jamesbond are proof that some dark forces are trying to hijack the movement. Jamesbond is not a real person, he exists as a hologram in mums basement somewhere in US of A


I have kinda come to the same conclusion, it would not surprise me at all if the gang who run this site were getting checks from the PTB..........

Winston, Fshmidt and James. A lot of it just seems so ridiculous..........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby Maldoror » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:49 pm

gsjackson wrote:In general: go east, young man.




Thank you for the sound advice, it sounds like the right plan. I'd rather go there first before signing up to a website, I would love to meet Slavic women spontaneously, rather than using a site, I'm quite afraid of gold diggers. Just looking for a woman who would rather marry a western man who doesn't drink, has a stable job and his shit together, which is not that common in Eastern Europe from what I hear(povery, alcoholism..).

There are some trips organized by french far-right groups specifically for this, I'm not too much into politics but I'm quite conservative and the fact that most French women are insanely feminist and liberal is a huge turn off. I wouldn't mind marrying a radical far right woman even if I'm not too radical(would even date a non-white and I don't hate any race, it's more about being conservative).


starchild5 wrote:Unfortunately, You cannot have both ways...No Lucky Escape without paying for your Karma.
...


Are you a whiteknight or simply burrying your head in the sand? There's no such thing as karma. It's what losers tell themselves to cope with mediocrity and frustration. Life is about taking what's yours. Jailbait, married women... not my fault if there are starving africans and if a woman choses to sleep around with obvious Don Juan's and thugs she has no right to bitch about her life being miserable. That would be karma. Except it's not because hot women always manage to trap a guy in a relationship. Life is unfair. Deal with it. Swallow the red pill.



publicduende wrote:
30-yo Frenchman OP, I have been in the Philippines (Davao City) for a full year now and I have honestly seen very little to substantiate the idea, inded the myth, that Filipinas can make much better wives than women from Poland, Lebanon or even France. Finding traditional girls in this country, especially outside Metro Manila ("the province"), is still possible. Unfortunately most of these traditional girls, precisely because they had a traditional family upbringing, will be very reluctant to entertain relationships with foreigners like you and me, especially if they do come across as babaeros, play-minded, not serious.

Which leaves the (stereo)typical foreigner looking for a wife exposed to another type of classical "family girl" from the Philippines: that coming from a poor family who can (and will!) basically shapeshift to whatever he wants her to be, for the sake of securing that stable source of support for herself and her family, with the added bonus of a much-coveted (for that social stratum, at least) mestizo baby. With those girls, it's largely a lottery, it's a hit and miss. I personally know lots of these girls, and some of them are genuinely nice but lacking any life goal and ambition behind that of securing a foreign boyfriend/hubby and their financial lives, and then maybe be mothers.

Some others, many others I could say, are not genuine at all. They will use the "good girl from the province" image to win the guy...they will profess themselves as traditional, sweet and family oriented...yet will be in bed with the foreigner (even a tourist) 2 hours after shaking hands...wouldn't that ring a big warning bell? No, because nothing is better than smiles, cuddles and same night sex to trigger suspension of belief.

Then there's that happy (and tiny) intersection of girls who are generally not rich or middle class, but at least interested in a career, they will have completed a degree and maybe entered a BPO of office clerk job. Those are probably the best girls to pursue. Only caveat: they won't be as easy to bed, they will have to be convinced and worked on. Sometimes they would be virgins, which means they would have to be sure that the foreigner is "the one" for them. For someone with a hint of motivation to give up the short-term benefit of sex on first night to secure a genuinely better all-round girl, going for one of them and exercising patience is the best choice. Oh, another caveat: most of them won't be that attractive... If they were, they would be chased and snapped up by a similar-age Pinoy by the time they finish their college or start their first job.


Thank you for the sound advice, I think it applies to any area in the world: chasing the good quality girls who are not desperate, who will certainly have higher standards but at least they're unlikely to go after you if they don't like you. That's why I'm working very hard to stay attractive, I'm extremely serious about looking good and practicing flirting and flings to stay sharp. They may be less sweet than the picture perfect farmer girl but I suppose they are still light years ahead of western women!


I'm going to look at a trip to Eastern Europe, maybe read Roosh even if I think he's a fraud like all PUA's, Latin America would tempt me too, but I was stupid enough to pick German instead of Spanish at school. I know French too but not into black women at all.
User avatar
Maldoror
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:24 pm

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:23 pm

It doesn't matter which country she's from or even what her long term goals or lack thereof are. All you have to do is find a woman who will obey you. Then you lead her in the direction in which you would like to go. That is all you have to do. The only trick then is finding the women who will be submissive and obedient to you. That's the only quality you must search for above all others, because if there are other problems, you can nullify them with words alone, and she will listen.

Men don't realize it but the whole reason why foreign women are better is because they are more submissive. It isn't "tradition". It is submission. There is nothing more traditional than submission, but it must come first, and then comes tradition. Tradition without submission is action without the foundation of belief. It's meaningless, going through the motions, and fragile, being built upon sand.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:42 pm

starchild5 wrote:
Banano wrote:you can date many women, but no sex


Starchild lmao lmao

What is the point of dating? Pay for their dinners and gifts? You are retarded. This site has been infiltrated by jewish agents and globalists

Limp dick retiredfrank,starchild and jamesbond are proof that some dark forces are trying to hijack the movement. Jamesbond is not a real person, he exists as a hologram in mums basement somewhere in US of A


Thanks, but I would have preferred CIA :lol: :lol:

...You cannot have cake and eat it too...You cannot sleep around and then decide to get married happily ever after else Western countries will not be so f*cked up with over 50% divorce rate...

If your intention is to get laid why bother with marriage...You are twisted with the Idea of Marriage...Marriage is a sacred spiritual union not 69, BJ, thingy with wife ...sex is just part of marriage not marriage itself.

Sex is sacred to God. I thought as our life's are so f*cked up, we would have realized this already. Sleeping with Multiple women is obviously not working for us. Its just ST fun, Karma will bite us.

Its the other way around..The jews, darknes wants women to loose virginty asap, fck around, be a slut, men should sleep with 100 women before he knows his worth. A man and a women should be Virgin till they get married, that was how the world rolled in the past and so much happiness was around.

Anyways..Its your FREE choice right as the Jews would like to call it... :lol: .Liberal Western Ideology :P

Go around and F*ck , on a date with multiple women..Who is stopping you... :lol: :lol: ..hmmm..Karma may be.... :D


Sex is marriage itself. A person is only supposed to have sex with the person they're married to for life. The act of sex itself is consummation of the marriage, making the two people married morally (not legally). And when two people are joined together in sex, they are one body. I assume that means there is intimate soul contact as well, and I do believe there is some kind of energy transfer that takes place on more than just the electron level (more emotional and all that).

The penalty for premarital sex can vary from financial distress to various forms of disease to death. Adultery is on a worse level and sins like that one might be visited upon the children of the transgressor up to the fourth generation. So if a man is in adultery with another man's wife, God could punish that man's children for four generations just for that one act. That's what God says for the people who hate Him, and when we commit sin such as adultery, He says we have hated Him. Fornication might also carry this kind of penalty sometimes, but all chastisements aren't clearly spelled out. He just tells us that there is chastisement and that disease and death are sometimes punishments.

The divorce rate is 50% or more simply because at least that percentage of women are disobedient to their husbands. Obedient wife = no divorce. Disobedient wife = divorce waiting to happen. Disobedient women are the ones who want to walk out. An obedient wife is happy, not because she is under force, but because she is aligned with her biological feminine purpose.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby starchild5 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:55 am

Adama wrote:
Sex is marriage itself. A person is only supposed to have sex with the person they're married to for life. The act of sex itself is consummation of the marriage, making the two people married morally (not legally). And when two people are joined together in sex, they are one body. I assume that means there is intimate soul contact as well, and I do believe there is some kind of energy transfer that takes place on more than just the electron level (more emotional and all that).

The penalty for premarital sex can vary from financial distress to various forms of disease to death. Adultery is on a worse level and sins like that one might be visited upon the children of the transgressor up to the fourth generation. So if a man is in adultery with another man's wife, God could punish that man's children for four generations just for that one act. That's what God says for the people who hate Him, and when we commit sin such as adultery, He says we have hated Him. Fornication might also carry this kind of penalty sometimes, but all chastisements aren't clearly spelled out. He just tells us that there is chastisement and that disease and death are sometimes punishments.

The divorce rate is 50% or more simply because at least that percentage of women are disobedient to their husbands. Obedient wife = no divorce. Disobedient wife = divorce waiting to happen. Disobedient women are the ones who want to walk out. An obedient wife is happy, not because she is under force, but because she is aligned with her biological feminine purpose.


The OP is not getting it, he is confused with the word Karma....His Lucky Escape is THE KARMA...He is running away from his Karma...The Divorce rate of 50% is the Karma....

The Jews twisted the word Karma and that is why all the confusion in the western world regarding the true meaning of Karma.

People need to understand Dharma before Karma.

There wouldn't be any divorce nor any disobedient women around if we follow dharma. All the good things are covered in Dharma not Karma.

I understand your point and you are right. In India its covered in sanathan Dharma.
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby Zambales » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:38 am

Maldoror wrote:
I just turned 30, and I don't have many years left to fool around irresponsibly.


Better to be 35 and to pick the right woman than to be 30 and pick the wrong one.

It's not a process you should take lightly or hastily. Crass as it may sound but I believe choosing a woman these days should be treated like a business deal and this applies to women from abroad too.

You're the Company/Organization which you've built up over the years. Don't let the bad apple infiltrate it and bring it down.

Imagine if you had a business for real and there was a position vacant. For arguements sake, lets say it's a role for a female.

How would you choose the right applicant? Would you base it solely on looks, sexiness or whether she had big tits or not? No. Would you choose based on your own emotions? No, because good decision making doesn't involve emotions. Would you pick the first, second or third? Not necessarily because the fourth, fifth or sixth maybe better "qualified".

Of course, the process of finding the right woman is very different to finding the right applicant for your business, in terms of time. They won't come to you. You need to do the searching yourself without the aid of agencies and romance tours which take shedloads of your money just so you can be introduced mainly to gold diggers.

It might take awhile but as they say, good things happen to those who wait, and only fools rush in.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby gsjackson » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:47 pm

Maldoror wrote:
gsjackson wrote:In general: go east, young man.




Thank you for the sound advice, it sounds like the right plan. I'd rather go there first before signing up to a website, I would love to meet Slavic women spontaneously, rather than using a site, I'm quite afraid of gold diggers. Just looking for a woman who would rather marry a western man who doesn't drink, has a stable job and his shit together, which is not that common in Eastern Europe from what I hear(povery, alcoholism..).

There are some trips organized by french far-right groups specifically for this, I'm not too much into politics but I'm quite conservative and the fact that most French women are insanely feminist and liberal is a huge turn off. I wouldn't mind marrying a radical far right woman even if I'm not too radical(would even date a non-white and I don't hate any race, it's more about being conservative).


Agree about going there. When I talk about Polish, Serbian, Romanian and Bosnian women, I speak from the experience of spending a month or more in each and chatting up dozens. Haven't been to Ukraine, but damned if I might not be stumbling into something good through a dating service filled with Ukrainian women -- supposedly the Bermuda Triangle for western suckers. Will know more soon on that.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1469
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: 30yo Frenchman looking to find a wife abroad

Postby nomadphilippines » Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:43 pm

how is the search going?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:08 pm
Location: @nomadphils


Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest