Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


New member from South Africa

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:25 pm

Blue Murder wrote:
Adama wrote:How do I get lumped into this? You don't like Kradmelder and now I am mental? Okay fine. :x :lol: I like Kradmelder. He is his opinions. I may disagree with someone of them, but I like the fact that he is open about it, and he speaks the truth as far as he knows it. He isn't making up stories. The only place where I disagree is that I believe all nations are made up of one blood, just as the Bible says. That eliminates my racism. However, that doesn't mean that the blacks there in Africa aren't out there murdering white people just for being white. About 90 white south Africans are murdered by blacks everyday in that small country and no one cares. Should little factoids like this be ignored because of the label of racism?

Truth is truth. Sometimes truth is hard to accept. If blacks down there in SA weren't there and the land was bought legally, and then the blacks became murderers of the whites, if this is all true, then what is the problem with posting it? It is a hard truth, but that doesn't make the messenger the enemy unless of course you hate the message.


Don't be silly, Adama. Of course you're not mental for liking K-whatever.

You've always been mental.

All humour aside, I was hoping you had changed but meh, improvement aint for everyone.


Sorry to disappoint you. I'll have to live with that. Each time you mention my name, it is a back-handed insult, which is not much better than Ghost or Droid or any of the other reprobates who attack me consistently on this forum for thinking differently from them.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:59 pm

Adama wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Adama wrote:How do I get lumped into this? You don't like Kradmelder and now I am mental? Okay fine. :x :lol: I like Kradmelder. He is his opinions. I may disagree with someone of them, but I like the fact that he is open about it, and he speaks the truth as far as he knows it. He isn't making up stories. The only place where I disagree is that I believe all nations are made up of one blood, just as the Bible says. That eliminates my racism. However, that doesn't mean that the blacks there in Africa aren't out there murdering white people just for being white. About 90 white south Africans are murdered by blacks everyday in that small country and no one cares. Should little factoids like this be ignored because of the label of racism?

Truth is truth. Sometimes truth is hard to accept. If blacks down there in SA weren't there and the land was bought legally, and then the blacks became murderers of the whites, if this is all true, then what is the problem with posting it? It is a hard truth, but that doesn't make the messenger the enemy unless of course you hate the message.


Don't be silly, Adama. Of course you're not mental for liking K-whatever.

You've always been mental.

All humour aside, I was hoping you had changed but meh, improvement aint for everyone.


Sorry to disappoint you. I'll have to live with that. Each time you mention my name, it is a back-handed insult, which is not much better than Ghost or Droid or any of the other reprobates who attack me consistently on this forum for thinking differently from them.


You got that right. Do you really care what such people think? Such vitriol cannot come from a happy spirit. It must be sad to have no God, no wife, no children, no volk to care about. Just constant anger. God race wife children nation require a feeling for something higher than yourself. Im blessed to have had all of that. To lack that is sort of empty. I guess they must spew vitriol where they can and actually think it affects someone. But no one cares. I see you don't either.

Even children know the song Jesus loves me yes I know. Cause the bible tells me so. If they took this to heart they wouldn't feel the need to be so bitter.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:29 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Adama wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Adama wrote:How do I get lumped into this? You don't like Kradmelder and now I am mental? Okay fine. :x :lol: I like Kradmelder. He is his opinions. I may disagree with someone of them, but I like the fact that he is open about it, and he speaks the truth as far as he knows it. He isn't making up stories. The only place where I disagree is that I believe all nations are made up of one blood, just as the Bible says. That eliminates my racism. However, that doesn't mean that the blacks there in Africa aren't out there murdering white people just for being white. About 90 white south Africans are murdered by blacks everyday in that small country and no one cares. Should little factoids like this be ignored because of the label of racism?

Truth is truth. Sometimes truth is hard to accept. If blacks down there in SA weren't there and the land was bought legally, and then the blacks became murderers of the whites, if this is all true, then what is the problem with posting it? It is a hard truth, but that doesn't make the messenger the enemy unless of course you hate the message.


Don't be silly, Adama. Of course you're not mental for liking K-whatever.

You've always been mental.

All humour aside, I was hoping you had changed but meh, improvement aint for everyone.


Sorry to disappoint you. I'll have to live with that. Each time you mention my name, it is a back-handed insult, which is not much better than Ghost or Droid or any of the other reprobates who attack me consistently on this forum for thinking differently from them.


You got that right. Do you really care what such people think? Such vitriol cannot come from a happy spirit. It must be sad to have no God, no wife, no children, no volk to care about. Just constant anger. God race wife children nation require a feeling for something higher than yourself. Im blessed to have had all of that. To lack that is sort of empty. I guess they must spew vitriol where they can and actually think it affects someone. But no one cares. I see you don't either.

Even children know the song Jesus loves me yes I know. Cause the bible tells me so. If they took this to heart they wouldn't feel the need to be so bitter.


Yes, I went out soul winning today. Won some souls to the Lord. These fools here will probably never know Him. They think the Bible is a fairy tale, that all religions are inventions of man, and that anyone who believes in God is a "fundamentalist".

Blue Murder thinks he's free, but he's just like everyone else: attempting to enforce conformity by trying to get everyone to think like him, and ridiculing anyone who doesn't follow his way of thinking. Sorry but I am not a follower of any man on this earth.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Gadfly » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Blue Murder wrote:You lot should go into fiction. You have a pretty interesting way of inventing history.


But then why don't you tell us what really happened, and set the record straight?

Why are you avoiding answering? If you were honest, you would tell us, and help us learn.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:53 pm

Gadfly wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:You lot should go into fiction. You have a pretty interesting way of inventing history.


But then why don't you tell us what really happened, and set the record straight?

Why are you avoiding answering? If you were honest, you would tell us, and help us learn.


No answer is also an answer. It tells you what he knows about the region. Nothing. And it tells all you need to know about him. He is just a bitter person whose only interest is cheap insults that he thinks upset people. They don't because you can have no respect for such a person. They are just like a bothersome fly. No more no less. He will just respond with more and even more ridiculous insults that no one cares about, and he will think it matters.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Gadfly » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:58 pm

Kradmelder wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:You lot should go into fiction. You have a pretty interesting way of inventing history.


But then why don't you tell us what really happened, and set the record straight?

Why are you avoiding answering? If you were honest, you would tell us, and help us learn.


No answer is also an answer. It tells you what he knows about the region. Nothing. And it tells all you need to know about him. He is just a bitter person whose only interest is cheap insults that he thinks upset people. They don't because you can have no respect for such a person. They are just like a bothersome fly. No more no less. He will just respond with more and even more ridiculous insults that no one cares about, and he will think it matters.


That seems to be about right.

Glad I nailed him.
Gadfly
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:07 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Wolfeye » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Kradmelder: Interesting stuff. I get not wanting to do military, but they still should train as volunteers (I would have, in most situations). The South African fighters seem to be a bit more serious than other places (better tracking, survival, spotting traps, up-close fighting ability, etc...). I heard things about the Rhodesian fighters being pretty skillful (some things seemed to be a high body count because they'd get a lot of grouped targets with machine guns, but the other stuff sounded like they just knew what they were doing). Does that have a similar history?

Sounds like the rest of the world (seemingly, the national version of "Social Justice Warriors") was breaking South Africa's balls about the racial aspect to these things. If that the right idea? If true, that's ridiculous- it was working out for everyone & then they come along & f**k it up? That happened with a few tribes that hunted & lived traditionally- they know what they were doing to keep things sustainable & other people that don't come in & fence things off.

Sounds a bit like the middle east- there were all these "tyrants" that would assassinate the people that were trying to start groups like ISIS & then they get killed or deposed by America/UN/whoever, now there's all kinds of bullshit going on that wasn't there before. Speaking of which, did you hear about America helping ISIS recently? They bombed the Syrian government forces that are fighting ISIS & it couldn't have been an accident. Makes me wonder less & less what America's side really is. Whether the government is islamic or not, they seem to have a fondness for them & style things increasingly like a subtle version of sharia. Functionally, America has been doing more & more shit like that- can't wait to get to Eastern Europe.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1132
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:43 am

Wolfeye wrote:Kradmelder: Interesting stuff. I get not wanting to do military, but they still should train as volunteers (I would have, in most situations). The South African fighters seem to be a bit more serious than other places (better tracking, survival, spotting traps, up-close fighting ability, etc...). I heard things about the Rhodesian fighters being pretty skillful (some things seemed to be a high body count because they'd get a lot of grouped targets with machine guns, but the other stuff sounded like they just knew what they were doing). Does that have a similar history?

Sounds like the rest of the world (seemingly, the national version of "Social Justice Warriors") was breaking South Africa's balls about the racial aspect to these things. If that the right idea? If true, that's ridiculous- it was working out for everyone & then they come along & f**k it up? That happened with a few tribes that hunted & lived traditionally- they know what they were doing to keep things sustainable & other people that don't come in & fence things off.

Sounds a bit like the middle east- there were all these "tyrants" that would assassinate the people that were trying to start groups like ISIS & then they get killed or deposed by America/UN/whoever, now there's all kinds of bullshit going on that wasn't there before. Speaking of which, did you hear about America helping ISIS recently? They bombed the Syrian government forces that are fighting ISIS & it couldn't have been an accident. Makes me wonder less & less what America's side really is. Whether the government is islamic or not, they seem to have a fondness for them & style things increasingly like a subtle version of sharia. Functionally, America has been doing more & more shit like that- can't wait to get to Eastern Europe.


Ja the world was against us because of the good idea of apartheid. It worked. The rand was stronger than the dollar and the economy was doing well and little crime. It was by far the most prosperous nation in Africa. Blacks were not trying to leave. Half of Africa was trying to get in. Why? To be 'oppressed' by whitey? If it was so bad why try and enter? Because it was better than darkie rule back home.

People didn't want to go to the army but almost no one refuse. Few chose prison. Like all young men they wanted to have fun. Our army was not like yours. No pay. Just a little money for booze and personal stuff. No family housing unless you were permanent force. You lived in barracks. And few cushy jobs. Almost everyone was infantry or mech.

Since the war in anglola was a hidden war, you could not tell family where you were and letters had a false postmark. You can imagine what happens when you are there, cannot call home and your letter is stamped pretoria or something. The girl friend says you are in pretoria and do not call me blah blah.

The success of sa and rhodesia was mobility and operational manoeuvre. Sa used mechanized strike columns. We were always greatly outnumbered. Only just over 20 000 troops at a time on the Angolan border of a few 1000 km. Cuba alone had well over 50 000 there never mind all the darkies. I'm not sure how many Russians were there. A few were killed or captured.

We also had the problem that they had air supremacy as sa had nothing to match MIG 29s. So what the sadf did was have hidden recce of their airbases. When migs scrambled we took cover and artillery did not fire. Sa could not risk our helicopters. Due to sanctions they could not be replaced. So casevac was limited to when migs were not flying. Artillery would fire a few rounds then move. We had to use 90 mm armoured car ratels against tanks that could only get a kill at close range from the flank or rear. We relied on tactics and manoeuvre. It is no easy thing to know they can turn you into butter with 1 hit but you need a well placed shot at close range to get a kill. Because of sanctions we had little access to military equipment so it was local or outdated. The darkies had almost unlimited Russian aid.

The solution was small mobile forces with a high training level and hit and run. Sa held no ground in Angola. Deep strikes then retire before they concentrate against you. Gobble them up a brigade at a time. There was no manpower to hold ground anyway. The border was held by bases and aggressive patrolling.

The sadf was also limited by a don't take casualties policy. With only 5 million whites, manpower was limited. Blacks had an endless supply. The over 2000 killed you can calculate was a fair chunk of the white population. But kill rates were well over 15 and and large ops over 100. Russia Cuba and the darkies learnt the white man is no push over.
Last edited by Kradmelder on Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Jonny Law » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:53 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Wolfeye wrote:Kradmelder: Interesting stuff. I get not wanting to do military, but they still should train as volunteers (I would have, in most situations). The South African fighters seem to be a bit more serious than other places (better tracking, survival, spotting traps, up-close fighting ability, etc...). I heard things about the Rhodesian fighters being pretty skillful (some things seemed to be a high body count because they'd get a lot of grouped targets with machine guns, but the other stuff sounded like they just knew what they were doing). Does that have a similar history?

Sounds like the rest of the world (seemingly, the national version of "Social Justice Warriors") was breaking South Africa's balls about the racial aspect to these things. If that the right idea? If true, that's ridiculous- it was working out for everyone & then they come along & f**k it up? That happened with a few tribes that hunted & lived traditionally- they know what they were doing to keep things sustainable & other people that don't come in & fence things off.

Sounds a bit like the middle east- there were all these "tyrants" that would assassinate the people that were trying to start groups like ISIS & then they get killed or deposed by America/UN/whoever, now there's all kinds of bullshit going on that wasn't there before. Speaking of which, did you hear about America helping ISIS recently? They bombed the Syrian government forces that are fighting ISIS & it couldn't have been an accident. Makes me wonder less & less what America's side really is. Whether the government is islamic or not, they seem to have a fondness for them & style things increasingly like a subtle version of sharia. Functionally, America has been doing more & more shit like that- can't wait to get to Eastern Europe.


Ja the world was against us because of the good idea of apartheid. It worked. The rand was stronger than the dollar and the economy was doing well and little crime. It was by far the most prosperous nation in Africa. Blacks were not trying to leave. Half of Africa was trying to get in. Why? To be 'oppressed' by whitey? If it was so bad why try and enter? Because it was better than darkie rule back home.

People didn't want to go to the army but almost no one refuse. Few chose prison. Like all young men they wanted to have fun. Our army was not like yours. No pay. Just a little money for booze and personal stuff. No family housing unless you were permanent force. You lived in barracks. And few cushy jobs. Almost everyone was infantry or mech.

Since the war in anglola was a hidden war, you could not tell family where you were and letters had a false postmark. You can imagine what happens when you are there, cannot call home and your letter is stamped pretoria or something. The girl friend says you are in pretoria and do not call me blah blah.

The success of sa and rhodesia was mobility and operational manoeuvre. Sa used mechanized strike columns. We were always greatly outnumbered. Only just over 20 000 troops at a time on the Angolan border of a few 1000 km. Cuba alone had well over 50 000 there never mind all the darkies. I'm not sure how many Russians were there. A few were killed or captured.

We also had the problem that they had air supremacy as sa had nothing to match MIG 29s. So what the sadf did was have hidden recce of their airbases. When migs scrambled we took cover and artillery did not fire. Sa could not risk our helicopters. Due to sanctions they could not be replaced. So casevac was limited to when migs were not flying. Artillery would fire a few rounds then move. We had to use 90 mm armoured car ratels against tanks that could only get a kill at close range from the flank or rear. We relied on tactics and manoeuvre. It is no easy thing to know they can turn you into butter with 1 hit but you need a well placed shot at close range to get a kill. Because of sanctions we had little access to military equipment so it was local or outdated. The darkies had almost unlimited Russian aid.

The solution was small mobile forces with a high training level and hit and run. Sa held no ground in Angola. Deep strikes then retire before they concentrate against you. Gobble them up a brigade at a time.


APARTIDE IN SOUTH AFRICA WAS f***ing HORRIBLE!

APARTIDE IN ISRAEL IS WONDERFUL!
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:56 am

Ja it is always one law for die Juden and another for the goyim. Those vampires really have chutzpah. And ZOG backs up this anti white policy.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Moretorque » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:47 am

Kradmelder wrote:Ja it is always one law for die Juden and another for the goyim. Those vampires really have chutzpah. And ZOG backs up this anti white policy.


People of earth have had plenty of time to figure out they have usurp the process of money creation, any country that gives up their ability to coin it's own money is toast. This is why the countries of the world are toast!

Forget about the Jews, this is exactly what our rulers want.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4153
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:58 am

Moretorque wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Ja it is always one law for die Juden and another for the goyim. Those vampires really have chutzpah. And ZOG backs up this anti white policy.


People of earth have had plenty of time to figure out they have usurp the process of money creation, any country that gives up their ability to coin it's own money is toast. This is why the countries of the world are toast!

Forget about the Jews, this is exactly what our rulers want.


Sort of like the US Federal Reserve that controls American money supply. They are nothing but a cabal of jew bankers. They dictate the economy. I have no idea why the US government gave up control of their own money to jew bankers.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Russian1860 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:16 am

Kradmelder wrote:Cuba alone had well over 50 000 there never mind all the darkies. I'm not sure how many Russians were there. A few were killed or captured.


As soon as I know, there was about 15 000 of cuban troops, not 50k. And USSR didn't send regular troops there. It was more help with a technical supply, such as machinery, arms, etc. Maybe some help with intelligence. Of course we sent ground staff to service the machines and planes, otherwise it would be useless, since blacks didn't know how to use it. I am even not sure, whether russian pilots participated or not. For USSR it was an ideological war, because they wanted to impose a communism in Africa as wider as possible. Racial issues didn't matter at all, and as indigenous russian, i can assert that in general we always looked down on black africans. Our participation in that war was just a part of the endless confrontation for the broader sphere of influence in the world. Never russians considered south africans as an enemy, it was just a war against “wrong” regime.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:44 am

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Cuba alone had well over 50 000 there never mind all the darkies. I'm not sure how many Russians were there. A few were killed or captured.


As soon as I know, there was about 15 000 of cuban troops, not 50k. And USSR didn't send regular troops there. It was more help with a technical supply, such as machinery, arms, etc. Maybe some help with intelligence. Of course we sent ground staff to service the machines and planes, otherwise it would be useless, since blacks didn't know how to use it. I am even not sure, whether russian pilots participated or not. For USSR it was an ideological war, because they wanted to impose a communism in Africa as wider as possible. Racial issues didn't matter at all, and as indigenous russian, i can assert that in general we always looked down on black africans. Our participation in that war was just a part of the endless confrontation for the broader sphere of influence in the world. Never russians considered south africans as an enemy, it was just a war against “wrong” regime.


They lied to you. By 1975 even before fighting against sa there were already 25 000 Cubans

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_intervention_in_Angola

They built up far more as war started in angola in early 80s and they used combat troops.

Russians were there down to brigade level. Sa captured and showed photos. Documents of others were captured. I'm sure if you jewgle you will find names and pics of captured Russians taken in battle. I think one was spetsnaz. Striped shirt. But could be Russian marine? Can't remember. Nikolai something his name was I think.Sgt major I think was his rank. Beard and wavy hair.

Our radio intercept would pick up pilots talking in Spanish and Russian. They flew shorties.

At battle of Longa river there were Russians on tactical net. A combat operation. Angolans do not speak Russian and it was a white man yelling. Not a black man.

I do not know if Russia and Angolans knew we had good radio intercept with Portuguese and Russian speakers and could hear what they said. We also had near continous surveillance of their airfields and movements. That is how are artillery hit them so accurately.
Last edited by Kradmelder on Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 603
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Russian1860 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:53 am

I won't dispute, since we didn't have access to trustworthy sources of information that time, but you have first hand information from the ground, so I presume, that you are right.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest