Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


New member from South Africa

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:00 am

I do know Russians were not so keen on blacks. Politics is terrible. White people helping blacks to kill fellow whites. Just for politics when none feel animosity to each other.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Moretorque » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:01 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Ja it is always one law for die Juden and another for the goyim. Those vampires really have chutzpah. And ZOG backs up this anti white policy.


People of earth have had plenty of time to figure out they have usurp the process of money creation, any country that gives up their ability to coin it's own money is toast. This is why the countries of the world are toast!

Forget about the Jews, this is exactly what our rulers want.


Sort of like the US Federal Reserve that controls American money supply. They are nothing but a cabal of jew bankers. They dictate the economy. I have no idea why the US government gave up control of their own money to jew bankers.


All roads for planet earth go back to the CITI of London for this whole entire modern system rolling out, as stated " allow me to issue the currency and I care who not makes the laws " also " Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun " our rulers know this so they control both for the most part world wide.

Everybody should realize these people are nothing but war criminals by now and they should all be in prison and we need to be creating jobs LIKE NOW world wide to try and repair the eco system and going vegetarian so it can recover.

Now since humanity is so dam stupid it cannot figure this out at all they ( our rulers ) have made a point to a degree and their solution is to get rid of most of us through deceptive measures but their system moves way to slow and the only way they know to get it clipping along is more war, NO FUTURE IN THAT!

Hopefully your divine intervention may pay out but other than that your children as well as future generations are fuc-ked, the 6th mass extinction is not going to play and the told us in the good book which is quoted by the master Adama " Adam I have given you everything you need for perpetual generation "

The true theology behind the bible is very adult, you are on the children's version of it.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:19 am

Here you go comrade Russian

Eventually Cuban troop strength in Angola increased to about 55,000, with 40,000 deployed in the south. Due to the international arms embargo since 1977, South Africa's aging air force was outclassed by the sophisticated Soviet-supplied air defence system and air-strike capabilities fielded by the MPLA, and it was unable to uphold the air supremacy it had enjoyed for years; its loss in turn proved to be critical to the outcome of the battle on the ground.[206]

Cuito Cuanavale was the major battle site between Cuban, Angolan, Namibian and South African forces. It was the biggest battle on African soil since World War II and in its course just under 10,000 soldiers were killed. Cuban planes and 1,500 Cuban soldiers had reinforced the MPLA at Cuito. After the failed assault on 23 March 1988, the SADF withdrew leaving a 1,500-man "holding force" behind and securing their retreat with one of the most heavily mined areas in the world. Cuito Cuanavale continued to be bombarded from a distance of 30 to 40 km.[199][207



Cuba lost 10000 in angola. Russia I don't know. Sa 2000. Blacks many manyi
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Moretorque » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:29 am

Kradmelder wrote:Here you go comrade Russian

Eventually Cuban troop strength in Angola increased to about 55,000, with 40,000 deployed in the south. Due to the international arms embargo since 1977, South Africa's aging air force was outclassed by the sophisticated Soviet-supplied air defence system and air-strike capabilities fielded by the MPLA, and it was unable to uphold the air supremacy it had enjoyed for years; its loss in turn proved to be critical to the outcome of the battle on the ground.[206]

Cuito Cuanavale was the major battle site between Cuban, Angolan, Namibian and South African forces. It was the biggest battle on African soil since World War II and in its course just under 10,000 soldiers were killed. Cuban planes and 1,500 Cuban soldiers had reinforced the MPLA at Cuito. After the failed assault on 23 March 1988, the SADF withdrew leaving a 1,500-man "holding force" behind and securing their retreat with one of the most heavily mined areas in the world. Cuito Cuanavale continued to be bombarded from a distance of 30 to 40 km.[199][207



Cuba lost 10000 in angola. Russia I don't know. Sa 2000. Blacks many manyi



The 6th extinction doesn't care and will bury us all............. :mrgreen:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4149
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:30 am

America calls it a battle when only a few of them die. 4000 die like in all Iraq war it is a big loss over 6 years. In Africa that is barely news. In Rwanda they killed 1 million in 6 months. At cuito 10 000 dead in a few weeks.

And no drone strikes or big bomber attacks here. It is close and personal. No going back to base for a beer and bed afterwards. Because of the bush it was close range.

No satellites or drones. Recce was almost close enough to touch and close enough to see.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Wolfeye » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:23 am

Kradmulder: Holy shit! A 15 to 1 general kill rate? If that's what you meant, that's pretty damn impressive. What was Angola about, anyway? I remember just a reference from Blood Diamond & thought that Archer was someone that knew his shit (except for bribing/talking his way out of trouble). If he was kind of a visual reference of a South African fighter, I don't know.

The shit that's going on now in Western Europe with the Africans swarming the place & going apeshit seems like it wouldn't fly in South Africa. If it were me, I might suggest having South African fighters as semi-mercenaries with increased trade & such in return (with pay, of course). Or maybe having Russian help, at least on the Iberian. Central Europe (Germany, France, England, Holland, maybe Italy- probably missing a few) seems out of it's mind & a major source of these problems- I don't see them doing anything but keeping the same shit going & going. What are your thoughts on this situation?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:46 am

Wolfeye wrote:Kradmulder: Holy shit! A 15 to 1 general kill rate? If that's what you meant, that's pretty damn impressive. What was Angola about, anyway? I remember just a reference from Blood Diamond & thought that Archer was someone that knew his shit (except for bribing/talking his way out of trouble). If he was kind of a visual reference of a South African fighter, I don't know.

The shit that's going on now in Western Europe with the Africans swarming the place & going apeshit seems like it wouldn't fly in South Africa. If it were me, I might suggest having South African fighters as semi-mercenaries with increased trade & such in return (with pay, of course). Or maybe having Russian help, at least on the Iberian. Central Europe (Germany, France, England, Holland, maybe Italy- probably missing a few) seems out of it's mind & a major source of these problems- I don't see them doing anything but keeping the same shit going & going. What are your thoughts on this situation?


Angola was on the border of South West Africa and supporting anc and swap out terrorists. Sa launched incurious to push the terrorists back.

Sa relied on young 18 yo national servicemen doing compulsory 2 years, and reservists called back for larger ops. They were led by the small permanent force regular army. Only whites had national service. Other races could volunteer.

Basically sa fought PLAN, FAPLA (Angolan army) and Cubans who rose to 55000 in 1988. A total of approximately 350 000 Cubans did military service in angola.Other Eastern Block military advisors and technical personnel were from East Germany, China, Soviet Republics, North Korea.

Angola wasn't the only conflict. Sa had conflict with Botswana, which sheltered anc terrorists, zimbabwe, mozambique, Lesotho.

The South African Police counter-insurgency unit "Koevoet" had a kill rate of 25:1. The sadf was 11:1 for the whole war. Tactics against terrorists in south west included using Casspir mine-protected vehicles capable of bundu-bashing and surviving a double anti-tank mine blast. Other tactics included running on the spoor (track) while flanked by the Casspirs, and leapfrogging a few kilometres ahead to find the spoor, thereby accelerating pursuit.

Sa lost 2000 while SWAPO lost an estimated 11400 guerrillas in combat. Casualties of the total Bushwar for the other enemy forces run into several hundred thousands. I think Cuba lost 10000. For us, 2000 is a lot. We are only 5 million whites. Less than 2% of USA population.

During Operation Savannah Task Force Zulu swept north through Angola almost to the capital. a total distance of 3000km in 33 days.

During ops reindeer paratroopers attacking the SWAPO/PLAN training camp in Cassinga killed about 600. A Cuban armoured column trying to interfere, was stopped by the anti-tank platoon. About 150 Cubans were killed, 4 tanks, several APC's and trucks destroyed.

Ops Hooper saw FAPLA/CUBAN Brigades no.'s 16, 21, 59, and 47 against a small SADF force.

Mine resistant vehicles developed by sa due to sanctions are still used now by coalition forces and security companies in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The G5 and G6 artillery systems were the first in the world for a 155mm system to breach the 40km range with consistant accuracy. The latest models achieved a range of 70 km.

The sadf was the 2nd Army in the world to introduce frequency hopping radios.

SA developed 7 nuclear bombs by the end of the 1980's as a deterent should the military situation worsen. After the end of the Bushwar, it voluntarily dismantled the nuclear bombs, and terminated the nuclear arms program. SA still is the only country who ended its nuclear arms capability voluntarily. Who would want nukes in the hands of a terrorist like mandela who bombed women and children?

The Bushwar was fought over vast distances with light and mobile forces to operate with little logistical support. It became a subsequent case study used by the USA and others to model its "light and mobile" forces of the 1990's and beyond. The terrain was mostly covered by featureless and flat bushland, making navigation on ground level very difficult. These were the days before GPS, and even compasses were not accurate due to magnetic interference in the soil. The soil is mostly loose and sandy. The environment ranged from the Namib desert in the west, semi desert in the centre of the common border area, to savannah and dense bush.The Namibian/Angolan front strecthed over a distance of 1600kms. Long distances, sparse population, water scarcity, flat featureless terrain, loose sand and dust, thick bush, all made warfare very difficult.

Many sa men are in Iraq and Afghan. Can't get work in SA due to affirmative action and no promotion for whites in the police and army now. The old SA would never tolerate what is happening in europe or the riots in the USA. The police would have busted their heads.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Wolfeye » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:38 am

Damn impressive! Which was the hardest to fight in? I'd think the dense bush would have been a mixed blessing (more opportunity for water, cover, concealment, traps, etc... & more of that for the other guy). What were you guys carrying with you for all that? Doesn't seem like most people get all loaded-down like American troops do (at least a partial reason for the slur "pindo" & "pindostan"). I remember hearing something about an FAL rifle- was that something SA guys carried? I also remember something about shotguns firing these rounds that are like a bolo- there's two chunks of metal with wire in between them. Supposedly a REAL fast finisher.

The training for an SA fighter must be great. Never heard much about it, but it certainly sounds like a lot of those guys are borderline special forces or as good as special forces tend to be. Did you guys fight with the blacks or was it segregated like WWII for America?

Not to come off too casual about the subject, but I think I'll likely wind up having to do more of an urban war eventually (looking to live in Europe & the shit these "people" are doing is absolutely foul). Not really looking to be in the military, per se- but then I think it would likely make more sense for it to not entirely or even not mostly a military action. They're not going to be where most of the shit happens right when it happens & there'd likely be an assortment of bullshit about various laws. Makes me think that simple street crime would be of good effect- beatings, theft, destruction, general harassment (I don't think they should rape, but not because I think the "refugees" deserve better). If they're not collecting benefits on top of that, I'd think it'd be a useful strategy.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:41 am

There was no water. The terrain was sandy.so you carried it. Terrorist infiltration was during the rainy season so they could get water from temporary pans.

We had a locally produced version of the FN.

We travelled light. Not like power Ranger Americans. Packs could get very heavy. We had no regular air resupply like yanks. Couldn't risk the helicopters. Irreplaceable. Everyone was very lean with no fat. No big guys or fat farks like America. In american sizes im usually 210 pounds with no fat. Then i was 165. You lost a lot of weight and were permanently hungry. There was hot food at Basecamp but not like us land of plenty bases. Tented accommodation with few comforts of home. Very spartan.

Infantry and mech battalions were all white and filled with national servicemen. There was a black battalion with white officers and ncos. There was also a coloured battalion. The police was mixed.

The proportion on non white battalions started to increase due increasing unrest in SA requiring white manpower and by late 80s whites started to refuse national service thanks to nation wrecker jews. Once jews gain any sort of public influence then your nation has terminal cancer.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:41 am

Wolfeye, if you are interested, I have some old staff college and demobilisation videos. and some ops footage. And a short 30 min movie of what induction and training was like. The files are far too big to post and I don't how to host them and remain anonymous. they are not pics like standard links for photobucket etc. I certainly don't want to upload to Jewtube for the whole world. No jew site is ever anonymous anyway.

The whole yick-ghost things shows why it is best to stay anonymous :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Wolfeye » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Kradmelder: Yes, very! Thanks for that. I would think you could maybe send them in a private message & it would be anonymous. Maybe e-mail? If you want, I could message you my e-mail & then things would be fairly anonymous for both of us. What was that yick-ghost thing you mentioned? Whatever it is, I get having anonymity. I'd imagine any how-to info on forces that have "fought blacks- OMG!" might get flagged as some kind of bullshit hatespeech or something.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:34 pm

Wolfeye wrote:Kradmelder: Yes, very! Thanks for that. I would think you could maybe send them in a private message & it would be anonymous. Maybe e-mail? If you want, I could message you my e-mail & then things would be fairly anonymous for both of us. What was that yick-ghost thing you mentioned? Whatever it is, I get having anonymity. I'd imagine any how-to info on forces that have "fought blacks- OMG!" might get flagged as some kind of bullshit hatespeech or something.


Far too big for email. The staff college post mortems are 60 meg each and about 10-15 min. One has interviews with americans and poms who served with sadf and their opinions. The debriefs about the same. training movie is 130 mb. Some nonjewish computer nerd needs to provide an idea. Anything jewish gets your IP logged etc. It is not jewtube stuff. Not 2-3 min of jewish rock music with pics. That stuff is rubbish. Like anything promoted by jews,

Things like dropbox would use up all my space I need for work and are not anonymous.

There is no hate in it. No hate of blacks. Just professional evaluation of tactics and operations. There are even interviews with cubans and a jew shrink. typical. jews did not serve in operational units. just things like finance and psychology and newspapers. No one listened to those jew shrinks. Just keep silent so he can f off and we can get a shower hot food and beer. He can f off and go polish his shekels. Those hook nosed parasites somehow seem to suck your blood no matter where you go or what you do. No point talking to a jew shrink. Jews supported the ANC. Anything you tell that rat can easily get fed back to the darkies about the morale of the white troeps. Besides, the kike would try do debriefs with bunches of troeps at a time. What young white man is going to speak his real feelings in front of the mates he has lived and fought with for weeks in front of a jew? Or any shrink? Typical jew con. Make a white man look weak, earn the ridicule of his mates, generate distrust that one white will rat on another. Fark those kosher bastids. Stay loyal to your mates and be a man. Sick farkers. I would rather mix with a good darkie than those shekel chasers. I can only imagine Dr Freudensteinbergwitz would go back write some bullshit about the troeps just back across the border said and would claim danger pay and 6 million shekels. Too bad you cant shoot the bastid, but then they would add 6 million to the body count and claim 6 gazillion shekels in compensation and want to dig up the graves of you ancestors to hang the skeletons for anti-semitic acts.

WTF is it with these oven dodgers? Like young white men have been in the bush for weeks, no wash, no hot food, very little sleep. Will they want to listen to kosher bullshit? Did you do anything you want to talk about? as if we will say Ja me and the 8 mates here in front of you slaughtered a school full of coon kids and it gave us hard ons. How do you feel about your service? Ja Rabbi I farkin hate it and am ashamed to be here defending my race instead of being one of the Chosen. I will curse Jesus and ask forgivenss. How do you feel that you may be villified when you get home? I woudnt be if you red sea pedestrians would f off and stop turning our people against us
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Russian1860 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:40 am

Kradmelder wrote:Things like dropbox would use up all my space I need for work and are not anonymous.


Then you can create new account in google. It takes 2 min and it is free. After you signed up, go to drive.google.com
You can upload a files there up to 5 Gb each, and can share them afterwards.
Google passes all files through it's server, so the users, whom you share a files will be unable even to get to know your IP address.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Wolfeye » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:20 am

I don't know what's going on with the Jews. I recently read an article where the prime minister's (of Israel) son was dating some Norwegian woman & his brother was going on & on- shit like: "I don't know if it's true, but if it is, god forbid I'll tear my hair out" & all kinds of shit about how he'd keep his brother from going to their grandparent's grave or some shit like that. Now, if anyone were to say the same things about the situation if one of their relatives was dating a Jew- holy shit, they'd be all over it. I don't get that. They can insult the world, but the world is being "bad" if they insult the Jews? Un-fuckin'-believable. They'd say "An insult doesn't have to be directly stated to be conveyed" & they'd be right. But the whole world has to walk on eggshells because of the Holocaust? What about the 6 million Ukrainians that died in the Holodomor? Not even a fuckin' mention in school?!

Anyway, Russia1860's idea sounds like it would work. If you want to give it a try, I'd be glad to have the information. You're right about talking in front of all the guys that you fight with. Nobody's likely to say anything other than "All's well." I'd imagine some severe things happened during those battles, but nobody ever blames the antagonist. Ever notice that? They always blame the responder, almost without exception. I'd rather not attack children, but it's been shown repeatedly that they'll use their children as weapons. Just thought for the immediate "high." Arrogance & false impressions of self-worth. I remember Blood Diamond & Tears of the Sun both having guys that shot child soldiers & they both died. Even though this is not a Medieval-styled situation where someone is using a "man's weapon" (called that because it would take a grown man to plausibly use it effectively against another grown man). Are those movies in any way accurate?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1127
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am

Re: New member from South Africa

Postby Kradmelder » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:34 am

Wolfeye wrote:I don't know what's going on with the Jews. I recently read an article where the prime minister's (of Israel) son was dating some Norwegian woman & his brother was going on & on- shit like: "I don't know if it's true, but if it is, god forbid I'll tear my hair out" & all kinds of shit about how he'd keep his brother from going to their grandparent's grave or some shit like that. Now, if anyone were to say the same things about the situation if one of their relatives was dating a Jew- holy shit, they'd be all over it. I don't get that. They can insult the world, but the world is being "bad" if they insult the Jews? Un-fuckin'-believable. They'd say "An insult doesn't have to be directly stated to be conveyed" & they'd be right. But the whole world has to walk on eggshells because of the Holocaust? What about the 6 million Ukrainians that died in the Holodomor? Not even a fuckin' mention in school?!

Anyway, Russia1860's idea sounds like it would work. If you want to give it a try, I'd be glad to have the information. You're right about talking in front of all the guys that you fight with. Nobody's likely to say anything other than "All's well." I'd imagine some severe things happened during those battles, but nobody ever blames the antagonist. Ever notice that? They always blame the responder, almost without exception. I'd rather not attack children, but it's been shown repeatedly that they'll use their children as weapons. Just thought for the immediate "high." Arrogance & false impressions of self-worth. I remember Blood Diamond & Tears of the Sun both having guys that shot child soldiers & they both died. Even though this is not a Medieval-styled situation where someone is using a "man's weapon" (called that because it would take a grown man to plausibly use it effectively against another grown man). Are those movies in any way accurate?


Dont know tears of the sun. Blood diamonds, will typical hebrewwood, but yes the coons are barbaric and do chop off body parts. Many saffers went to sierra leone. after 1994 white men were about forced out of the army and police, encouraged to leave. That is all they knew. Affirmative action prevented employing whites in private sector. so they went overseas. They had to survive and feed their families.

I am uploading to google drive a short movie on basic training, a demobilisaton video from an operation, a series of interviews with foreigners who served in sadf and their views, and a summary of an op. the demob video is half afrikaans so hope you can follow. so ome the speakers switch to english while they are talking, which makes it easier. also from the movie pictures you can get the idea. the basic training video has english subtitles. I have mnay more but it is slow uploading so will PM links when it is done.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest