Hello from Tyrell. Here's my story.

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hello from Tyrell. Here's my story.

Post by Yohan »

Panksie wrote: I am happy, to see a response from both Yohan and Winston, I value your reputation from the many posts that I have read from you two alone.
-----
.....Jackie was an extremely self absorbed, hyper vocal woman.

.....this one woman, Maria, met me at a temporary job assignment.
.....she was so insane I had to threaten to call the police on her and block her.

What made things worse was that after a couple weeks she came back acting normal and wanting me back, I fell for it, plus I was still on a dry spell.
Again, I went through hell to get rid of her again. But, things came to an end finally.
-----
Only few can understand what it is like to do your best to be the best father and to be a good citizen but to only keep getting beat down by a woman and her family, watching how their negativity affect everyone around them.

And to answer your question Yohan, I am not going to return to anything....
Thanks for your comment, I am sure you find here with HappierAbroad and in other forums (MGTOW) a lot of US-men who share your opinion and have similar bad experiences.

I am from Europe, also plenty of bad women there, but what I have seen within USA, it is the worst of the worst, the best is to have nothing to do with females from USA. Better be single or move away. I decided to move to Asia almost 40 years ago, and never came back.

It is nice to read that you want to take care of your child, many fathers just try to disappear. It is also good to read from you that you consider to move away for always from your present location without any intention ever to return. I think, by my point of view and personal experience, this is the right way to go.

You need a clear cut - no personal contact face to face anymore with people of your past, like ex-wife and her friends - cut also any communication like phone and social media with them - otherwise you will find yourself in troubles again.