Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Conjo = Marcos Zeitola

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.

Conjo = Marcos Zeitola

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:26 am

Droid was suspicious and asked us to do a bit of checking. Here's how I responded.

I believe you are right. Great catch!

1. Conjo joined a day after Marcos bid his fairwell

2. We did some IP tracking. Conjo has IPs out of both Philippines and the Netherlands

3. Some of his posts sound just like what Marcos would write.

4. He dodges question as to who he is (I asked him when he chimed in after Yick so stupidly slandered Ghost)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=32001&p=274895#p274895

Marcos, I hope you're not just another troll. You had strong credibility here and many liked you.

But then you so dramatically wrote one of those silly Dear John letters. To make things worse, you play Mr. big shot Don of the dirt poor province you are in, claiming you're about to become a millionaire doing business there. Yea right. If I was given a dollar for every big talking white guy I encountered here, I too would be a millionaire.

Anything to say for yourself Conjo/Marcos???
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Conjo = Marco Zeitola

Postby Blue Murder » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:47 pm

While I don't think the poster above has any room to talk about fakes/faking (being such himself), I'll cast that aside for now and go in on the topic. When yick was trolling with the Ghost thing (despite me telling him to quit the doxing), Conjo DID post. However, when I spoke to him privately, he said he had joined from reddit with the aim to "talk some sense into these guys". Obviously, he isn't interested in such as is evident in his posting content. Yet another CdnFA/yick/QQ. As for being Marcos? I gotta say no. Marcos and I were able to have lengthy chats about all sorts of things. Conjo is simply an idiot trying to act like he's better than the mainsteam HA posting body, but at the same time says things like "Don't expect people on the internet to post sensible content" when asked why he isn't doing just that. Which, again, is the reason he's here, right?

Though, to Rock and Droid's credit, I will point out that at one point, Marcos said he was addicted to HA, which is obviously not something successful people would do (only a loser would be addicted to a website, especially this one). To which I checked him, and he got butthurt and disappeared for a while, ignoring any PMs I sent. It wasn't until he saw the light and realised that a millionaire should not be on the internet 24/7, let alone a site such as this, that I sent him another PM patting him on the back for his decision, to which he replied that we would meet someday and all the friendly stuff he and I had discussed some weeks/months prior.

Rock and Droid aren't exactly bright, and I don't think they should quit their day jobs to do detective work anytime soon. However, let's assume the evidence presented here is accurate -- I can't ignore it. It's right in front of my bloody eyes! And after thinking it over, I'm starting to wonder if it's just personal bias that made me deny this when I first read it. I don't want to think that someone I was cool with and that supposedly won his happier abroad mission would fake a Dear John letter, only to rejoin under a new name. If such is the case, Marcos would be one of HA's most disturbed. Even moreso than Ghost.

I'm REALLY hoping this shit ain't true. I really am.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby El_Caudillo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Blue murder, that was the most confusing double think of a post ever... i loved it!
El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:26 pm

El Caudillo,

Blue Murder is in the grey area of being a troll. He's been banned before and the only reason he's back is cus Winston has a huge amount of tolerance and believes people can change their ways.

This guy, who is a complete stranger to me, used to send silly PMs like "Yo, what are the cheapest flights out of Florida coming to PI" and then would go on to send messages with an angry tone just because I didn't respond what he termed his "intelligent question".

1. He has access to fast Internet yet can't bother to do a bit of his own rudimentary research on flights. He thinks I'm his personal travel agent or something? Nice try or rather lame attempt. I don't know the guy from Adam.

2. He claims I'm fake. Yet I've met over 15 posters from this forum in person including yourself and Winston and far from being the most private person here. He, in turn, is totally anonymous, just a random dude outta cyberspace with an attitude. Anyone here ever met Blue or even chatted w him on Skype?

3. He acts like HA is only for losers. So what is he doing here?

4. By the way, some people make a good living on the Internet. So don't knock it till you at least try it for awhile as a business tool.

5. I haven't had a 'day job' or any job for many years. Part of HA lifestyle mission for many of us is figuring out how to permanently escape that constraint.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Thats a good point rock. Isnt it an oxymoron for a guy to praise the benefits of living a simple rural life in a village out in nature and then claim to want to be a millionaire too? Sounds like jekyll and hyde. Lol. It sounds like marcos may be two faced. Its a pity though. He seemed like an honorable man with good morals and sincerity and a good head on his shoulders.

Rock ill PM you the IPs of conjo and then you can google them to find out where they are from. He has a number of IPs.

How can you tell if an IP is a proxy by the way?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Winston wrote:Thats a good point rock. Isnt it an oxymoron for a guy to praise the benefits of living a simple rural life in a village out in nature and then claim to want to be a millionaire too? Sounds like jekyll and hyde. Lol. It sounds like marcos may be two faced. Its a pity though. He seemed like an honorable man with good morals and sincerity and a good head on his shoulders.

Rock ill PM you the IPs of conjo and then you can google them to find out where they are from. He has a number of IPs.

How can you tell if an IP is a proxy by the way?

I have no idea how to check if the IPs are proxies or not.

But we've already checked many of them. Some of his posts have been made from IPs out of the Netherlands, some from Metro Manila, and the rest from Santiago area of Luzon. Now why would Conjo use IP proxies from any of those locals?

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck...
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:22 pm

Youre right rock. Conjos writing style is similar to marcos. He even preaches the importance of good parenting. Thats odd that he would return under another username. I guess he wants to save face and not want to return after hes declared his departure.

Btw blue murder sent me a lot of annoying and weird PMs too. If you dont like it just block him by adding him as a foe in your ucp. Hes a weird one. Probably messed up in the head. Hes on probation still so if any of you see any bad behavior by him, then report it.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby retiredfrank » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:45 pm

I have already gone on the record with my opinion that Marcos Zeitola was the craziest person on HA and that is saying a lot, as we all know, given what a loony bin this place is. It is now my opinion that he is undergoing the beginning of a full-scale nervous breakdown, which I always knew would eventually happen. "Methinks thou dost protest too much"--when a man (or woman, they are even worse) goes on and on preaching about the wonderfulness of marriage and children, it's a good sign they are trying to suppress internal self-doubts and drum up external support and get as many people as possible into the same boat so they won't feel alone, and of course this goes double when said man has gone off to live in some village with plans to father a whole tribe of descendants of whom he will be the great tribal chieftain.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:07 pm

How could you guy's give a shit, WHO CARES!
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:40 pm

I think Marcos was pretty offended by Winston's tactless comments on Filipino inferiority or what not, and he took it personally. A bit understandable he probably wanted to start clean in some way, but still, no need for those dishonest theatrics.
And people think they won't be spotted; Funny how he writes with the same "then" instead of "than" error in some thread lol.

We did some IP tracking. Conjo has IPs out of both Philippines and the Netherlands

While you're at it, check out Yick's. I still give it a 40% chance he's just in Berkley, you know, moving boxes.

Winston has a huge amount of tolerance and believes people can change their ways.

I think Winston just errs on the side of keeping traffic :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:14 pm

droid wrote:While you're at it, check out Yick's. I still give it a 40% chance he's just in Berkley, you know, moving boxes.

First agreeable thing droid has said in my time here. After the whole fiasco and what came after in PMs, I'm right there with you. Even if he's legit in China, I doubt he's pushing any weight like he claims. Good idea though.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby yick » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:55 am

droid wrote:While you're at it, check out Yick's. I still give it a 40% chance he's just in Berkley, you know, moving boxes.

Why don't you come and smoke me out, prick!

Winston - what chances are there of me being in Berkeley? (never been there in my life haha) :lol:
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby yick » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:57 am

Blue Murder wrote:

First agreeable thing droid has said in my time here. After the whole fiasco and what came after in PMs, I'm right there with you. Even if he's legit in China, I doubt he's pushing any weight like he claims. Good idea though.

Are you sure you are male, you are acting like a scorned, embittered lesbian - just because I didn't want to skype with you after bombarding me with pointless PM's. :lol:

What weight am I 'meant to be pushing?' You are such a f***ing woman, behave yourself and get some testosterone from somewhere before you decide to post another hissy fit on here and embarrass yourself.
yick
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:35 am

yick wrote:

Why don't you come and smoke me out, prick!
Winston - what chances are there of me being in Berkeley? (never been there in my life haha) :lol:

No need to get upset and resort to semi-violence lol.
The above is valid, there is actually more evidence of you being PAG/BF than Ghost being Dave Alber.
I'll discard the possibility once Rock checks, simple.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Yohan » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:57 am

If this is all true, I am very disappointed with 'Marcos Zeitola'.

I noticed however that typical typing mistake in his profile.

Username:
MarcosZeitola

This typing mistake - never corrected up to now - should not happen with a person who is familiar with Philippines.
I also noticed his comments were not the typical style of an European man from Netherlands (EU), he also avoided personal communication with me - originally from Austria/EU. I found his writing style not typical for a person who is a native Dutch speaker - a language which is similar to German.

Has anybody in this forum ever meet MarcosZeitola in person?

droid: I think Marcos was pretty offended by Winston's tactless comments on Filipino inferiority or what not, and he took it personally.

I take care of a Filipina foster girl, I also think Winston's comments are despicable against his own child and the Filipina mother - but this is no reason for me not to post anymore with this forum or to create a sock puppet.

Here in Japan we see a lot of uneducated mainland-Chinese everyday - and not even the poorest and rudest ones - their behavior and intelligence are in no way superior to those of Filipinos.

On the other side, I am not sure if MarcosZeitola is indeed Conjo. He was impersonated already by Palo Alto Guy in the past.

http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/why-dating-scene-favors-men-usa
http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/are-white-people-sub-human

Maybe we will never know.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself