Even if you're in the top 5%, AW are still awful

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Even if you're in the top 5%, AW are still awful

Post by Nailer »

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and dump some thoughts on you.

I'm in my mid-thirties and am pretty happy with life except for women. I'm good-looking and have successes with women from time to time. It's actually gotten easier for me with age. The post-college girls are my bread and butter, and they tend to respond very well to me. However, I can't for the life of me find a decent girlfriend. It's easier to f**k a 23 year old girl within three hours of meeting her than it is to go out on a dinner date. So I guess the feedback I get from American women is extremely schizophrenic and contradictory. There was a time when I thought this was my fault, but I am over that.

I tried dating a few older (29-33) women and they were absolutely horrible human beings, like real full-blown sociopathy. It seems like past 25, the more years a woman goes unmarried the more delusional and evil she becomes.

My experience in relationships is that American women expect men to be 100% servile and obedient, and the minute you show any sign of disobedience you get tossed out. There's no discussion and no compromise, it's already too late the moment you are not 100% in agreement with everything she wants, at all times. I'm at the point now where I kind of don't even want to deal with them, because I know it will lead to nothing good. Of course the younger ones have an endless sea of options and are very difficult to pin down, so I just f**k them with no expectations.

Strangely, I've always found foreign women in America to be much nicer. I never sought them out, but I have dated a lot just because they were the only women around who had any personality and intelligence.

I thought for a long time the horrible behavior I experienced was an indication of my own personal defects, but I started looking at other guys and saw them going through the same thing, and that really changed my views. I think the whole PUA culture is still caught up in the idea that there's something wrong with you if an AW treats you like shit.

Winston's blog about the quadruple whammy is probably one of the most hilarious, accurate, and honest things I have ever read in my life. That man deserves a Nobel prize, or something.

I would add a fifth whammy to the list: Even if you are able to meet a girl, AND she turns out to be single, AND you meet her lofty expectations, AND she turns out to have a good personality...even if the stars align, you luck out, and you find that unicorn...even then, the state is still incentivizing the destruction of your marriage through onerous divorce laws that incentivize women to financially ruin you, for any reason at any time. I myself have only made it through the first three whammies, and got stuck on the fourth. I don't have another ten years to wait for another chance.

I'm seriously at the point where I think going abroad permanently is the only solution. Even rich famous celebrities like Robin Williams are killing themselves because the divorce laws in this country are so punitive for men.

So thank you for creating this site, and I look forward to learning from you guys as I fine-tune my next destination. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Even if you're in the top 5%, AW are still awful

Post by Zambales »

Nailer wrote:
Strangely, I've always found foreign women in America to be much nicer. I never sought them out, but I have dated a lot just because they were the only women around who had any personality and intelligence.
Yep! Foreign women are far more easier to interact with and more cool to be around, I find.

I'll tell you of an amusing incident that involved myself only a few hours ago with a foreign woman who was probably around 30 years old.

I was driving through very slow traffic and my lights picked up this woman, possibly Chinese, waiting to cross the road. Because it was dark, I couldn't use my hands to gesture her across because I doubt she would have seen them. I probably should have flashed my lights but instead I stopped and briefly tapped the horn once. She never crossed but just looked towards me and started smiling and waving at me with both hands. :mrgreen:
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

The real question is: Why? Why would you even want an American woman? There are almost no benefits to having anything to do with them.
Lets assume you date a German girl (I'm not recommending them, but let's assume you do), you gain:
1. A new language (she CAN speak English, but if you go to Germany to be with her, you will learn German eventually.
2. You get to experience a new culture.
3. You get to travel. (Something most Americans think only millionaires can do)
4. After a few years of marriage you get a new passport! (The best plus, honestly)

All of those things are things you could be foregoing if you dated an American girl. So, again, the question is: Why? Convenience? Because she lives in the US? Well I don't think getting taken to the cleaners is particularly convenient. :P It may be convenient now, but certainly not later.

Good luck with whatever you decide. Check out Russian/Ukrainian women. Make sure they are the kind that don't want gifts from you....
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

gravity25x wrote:The real question is: Why? Why would you even want an American woman? There are almost no benefits to having anything to do with them.
Lets assume you date a German girl (I'm not recommending them, but let's assume you do), you gain:
1. A new language (she CAN speak English, but if you go to Germany to be with her, you will learn German eventually.
4. After a few years of marriage you get a new passport! (The best plus, honestly)

All of those things are things you could be foregoing if you dated an American girl. So, again, the question is: Why? Convenience? Because she lives in the US? Well I don't think getting taken to the cleaners is particularly convenient. :P It may be convenient now, but certainly not later.

Good luck with whatever you decide. Check out Russian/Ukrainian women. Make sure they are the kind that don't want gifts from you....
I guess the big thing for me is growing up with a common background and things we share. California has its own distinct culture and there are lots of little things I am going to get along better with a CA girl vs. rest of US or rest of world.

The biggest issue is even if you strike gold in America and find that unicorn, you are still submitting to her and hoping she is merciful, given the onerous divorce laws. At all times, you are one mood swing away from financial ruin. Heterosexuality has effectively been outlawed in the U.S.

Even if I meet someone tomorrow and we make it through together until one of us dies, the stress level the U.S. legal system will add to my life is unimaginable. Can you even imagine how that would effect arguments, knowing that she can throw you under the bus and collect an annuity for life from you if you piss her off?
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Nailer wrote:
gravity25x wrote:The real question is: Why? Why would you even want an American woman? There are almost no benefits to having anything to do with them.

I guess the big thing for me is growing up with a common background and things we share. California has its own distinct culture and there are lots of little things I am going to get along better with a CA girl vs. rest of US or rest of world.

The biggest issue is even if you strike gold in America and find that unicorn, you are still submitting to her and hoping she is merciful, given the onerous divorce laws. At all times, you are one mood swing away from financial ruin. Heterosexuality has effectively been outlawed in the U.S.

Even if I meet someone tomorrow and we make it through together until one of us dies, the stress level the U.S. legal system will add to my life is unimaginable. Can you even imagine how that would effect arguments, knowing that she can throw you under the bus and collect an annuity for life from you if you piss her off?
I can imagine (and honestly couldn't live with it). You could consider not getting married legally? Many people get married because of religion, which I respect. But what does US law have to do with religion? Whether we're talking about Christianity, Judaism, or any other religion. You could get married at a church unofficially (making sure that that doesn't make you legally married in your state, despite never having signed a marriage contract, you'll have to hire a lawyer for that).... And if you're not getting married for religious reasons, then what is the point? I understand how marriage/family is the crux of society. It literally holds society together. But at the same time, if you are living in fear of her PMS every evening after you come home from work....what does the grand scheme of things really matter? The US is falling apart anyway, you and I aren't going to stop that by our actions.

I don't mean to be judgmental but have you ever been abroad and dated a Russian/Ukrainian/Pinay, etc? By the way you are writing/reasoning it just seems to me that you might not have, and thereby don't totally understand the HUGE difference there is. If you haven't I'd recommend taking a 3-6 month vacation, choosing a country, and seeing if it would be worth it for you. Like you said, american women want YOU to be the woman (in effect), which really messes with a man's psyche. I've never been to Cali, but is your Californian culture/heritage worth the destruction of everything else in your life? Family, finances, future....all for a little slice of home you couldn't do without? That's your decision of course, but I left the US about a year ago, so I made my decision :P
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

I have an opportunity to go to EE. Waiting for the snow to melt. It will be an extended stay.

Having that to look forward to has really helped me admit just how bad the U.S. is. I love how Winston says "that only happens in movies". While that's not 100% true everywhere, it is mostly true outside of a few cities that are just anomalies in the U.S.
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Nailer wrote:I have an opportunity to go to EE. Waiting for the snow to melt. It will be an extended stay.

Having that to look forward to has really helped me admit just how bad the U.S. is. I love how Winston says "that only happens in movies". While that's not 100% true everywhere, it is mostly true outside of a few cities that are just anomalies in the U.S.
Good luck with your plans. What country(s) are you planning on staying in?

Poland: I've only met a few polish girls in my life, but they were very playful and flirtatious. Of course I remember those 2 because they were that way. If you're handsome they will like you. Many polish girls are also kind of shy (like any nationality).

Russia: 200% sincere. I knew a russian girl named Kristina, it was crazy how sincere she was. She was a moscovite. I came to moscow and she showed me around her city. She even showed me her favorite part of the metro (the moscow metro has a lot of art pieces). She said with total sincerity, "Do you like it? I will be very happy if you like it." Of course at this point I was dying inside (from how beautiful her sincerity was), you never experience that kind of sincerity in the US, and it was so amazing to experience it, especially in such a beautiful girl. She even offered to let me stay at her apartment that night, I slept in her bed and she slept in her mother's room and she got up with me at 4 in the morning to take me to the train station (the train goes to the airport). I even skyped with my girlfriend while I was there (they both knew each other) and they spoke with each other in Russian. As far as I know she didn't like me as anything more than a friend, so that makes her hospitality even more amazing. I could be wrong, all men miss hints from girls sometimes...oftentimes.... :mrgreen:

Belarus: Cold and distant. Very driven to succeed. Still in the soviet mindset I guess. I had a girl from here for 2.5 years. I don't regret it, but I wouldn't have another girl like her if I could now. Too driven, unflinching, not wanting anything except what her public schools taught her to want (economic success for herself and her country....they taught her to be a "good comrade" basically). A shining product of the system in her country.

Ukraine :Very forward. The girls won't come out and say, "I like you, let's have sex". But they will give you the elevator eyes quite obviously. And they will enjoy spending time with you and find excuses to do so if you make the first move (assuming they like you), looks seem to be quite important here. The ukrainian government is crazy at the moment. Some of the decisions they make and opinions they have are just ridiculous. They called that ISIS guy that shot the Russian ambassador a hero...Yeah, they're crazy, I'd look elsewhere at the moment....Russia is a lot safer at the moment.

Netherlands: I know it's not EE, but they're bitchy whores like other western girls, don't bother.

My favorites were the Russian girls for sure.

Remember there are just my opinions and experiences, but I feel they are fairly accurate, hopefully they can help you in your quest!
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Probably Ukraine, Czech Republic, or somewhere in the Baltic states. I don't know enough to narrow it down beyond that. It makes sense for me to look for something that would be livable in the long-term.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Yes, if even if you're in the top 5%, AW are still awful. I'd have to agree with that. I am in the top of what this country has to offer. I look good, have a great job, make tons of money, no debt, travel all over the world and AW could not give a damn. I have a cousin who is in his late 20s and and about an 8 in looks and yes, he is intelligent, and versatile too. He dates fat 4s to get laid. Apparently he gets no serious interest from better looking women either. Of all the girls he's ever had sex with the only two were any good: one was this 4 and another was a 3. Any that looked any better were horrible at sex and not into it.
Last edited by WorldTraveler on December 26th, 2016, 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

WorldTraveler wrote:Yes, if even if you're in the top 5%, AW are still awful. I'd have to agree with that. I in the top of what this country has to offer. I look good, have a great job, make tons of money, no debt, travel all over the world and AW could not give a damn. I have a cousin who is in his late 20s and and about an 8 in looks and yes, he intelligent, and versatile too. He dates fat 4s to get laid. Apparently he gets no serious interest from better looking women either. Of all the girls he's ever had sex with the only two were any good: one was this 4 and another was a 3. Any that looked any better were horrible at sex and not into it.
Clearly you are not in the top 5% as beastly AW perceive it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Nailer wrote:Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and dump some thoughts on you.

I'm in my mid-thirties and am pretty happy with life except for women. I'm good-looking and have successes with women from time to time. It's actually gotten easier for me with age. The post-college girls are my bread and butter, and they tend to respond very well to me. However, I can't for the life of me find a decent girlfriend. It's easier to f**k a 23 year old girl within three hours of meeting her than it is to go out on a dinner date. So I guess the feedback I get from American women is extremely schizophrenic and contradictory. There was a time when I thought this was my fault, but I am over that.

I tried dating a few older (29-33) women and they were absolutely horrible human beings, like real full-blown sociopathy. It seems like past 25, the more years a woman goes unmarried the more delusional and evil she becomes.

My experience in relationships is that American women expect men to be 100% servile and obedient, and the minute you show any sign of disobedience you get tossed out. There's no discussion and no compromise, it's already too late the moment you are not 100% in agreement with everything she wants, at all times. I'm at the point now where I kind of don't even want to deal with them, because I know it will lead to nothing good. Of course the younger ones have an endless sea of options and are very difficult to pin down, so I just f**k them with no expectations.

I thought for a long time the horrible behavior I experienced was an indication of my own personal defects, but I started looking at other guys and saw them going through the same thing, and that really changed my views. I think the whole PUA culture is still caught up in the idea that there's something wrong with you if an AW treats you like shit.

Winston's blog about the quadruple whammy is probably one of the most hilarious, accurate, and honest things I have ever read in my life. That man deserves a Nobel prize, or something.

I would add a fifth whammy to the list: Even if you are able to meet a girl, AND she turns out to be single, AND you meet her lofty expectations, AND she turns out to have a good personality...even if the stars align, you luck out, and you find that unicorn...even then, the state is still incentivizing the destruction of your marriage through onerous divorce laws that incentivize women to financially ruin you, for any reason at any time. I myself have only made it through the first three whammies, and got stuck on the fourth. I don't have another ten years to wait for another chance.

I'm seriously at the point where I think going abroad permanently is the only solution. Even rich famous celebrities like Robin Williams are killing themselves because the divorce laws in this country are so punitive for men.

So thank you for creating this site, and I look forward to learning from you guys as I fine-tune my next destination. :D
This is exactly the problem. Most people are sociopaths, narcissists, borderline, histrionic or psychopathic. These are just alternate names for what are really god complexes. They think they are entitled to the rights and powers of an omnipotent being to destroy anyone around them and to act and speak anyway they want to without judgment or consequence. They expect complete obedience when they hold no rank of authority. And they even feel justified in destroying your whole life using psychological, emotional and financial murder of your heart and soul.

All you have to do is find a woman who doesn't have a god complex. They may be few, but they are worth waiting for. What is the alternative?
Nailer
Freshman Poster

Post by Nailer »

Well, waiting around is how I ended up being in my mid-thirties and single. I'm at my peak right now. Waiting another five years isn't going to get me better options.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Have it your way.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Nailer wrote:
December 18th, 2016, 4:39 pm
:shock:
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Don't know how I missed this thread, but I agree with it wholeheartedly. My response to it would be, "Pick up and go abroad already!"

However, I do notice a generational shift going on involving women realizing that they are not as fabulous as they thought they were when they were in their twenties. Also, the girls in their twenties have a less inflated view of themselves since men are no longer seeking them out for more than just sexual release.

I am seeing more and more YOUNG women online saying they are looking for men "to take care of them." That would have been anathema to express just 10 years ago!